Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

This Jan Aage guy is making the most out of this. Crazy how these so thirsty for attention and tweet engagement he comes off. Wouldn’t be surprised if he started an onlyfans page on the back off this, at this point

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
People around Jan the mathematician reporting about a very obnoxious middle age man who is not terrified about posting an other inane tweet.

Tel074

The hysteria on these threads during transfer windows is beyond a joke . The same stuff about Ed dithering etc .
Fecking relax lads it will happen Ed just takes 4 times longer than any other club we should be used to it by now

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Should be banned from posting his tweets. Guy is full of bs
I mean it's all fun and people are taking most of it as a joke (as it should be during muppet times). But, am worried for anyone taking him even half-seriously.

Hopefully, ratio in favor of the sane ones is more than 70-30.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The hysteria on these threads during transfer windows is beyond a joke . The same stuff about Ed dithering etc .
Fecking relax lads it will happen Ed just takes 4 times longer than any other club we should be used to it by now
Hence the meltdown is 4 times worse :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We should be used to Ed’s dithering by now but the problem I have is we seem to only ever work on one transfer at a time. Wasn’t it actually reported once that that’s our strategy? Wouldn’t surprise me. We need 5 players this Summer as we have the previous 2 and we’ve only got 3 players each of the last 3 Summer windows because each saga takes a whole month. Obviously this one has only been 10 days so far but I can see it dragging on for a few more weeks.

In Rainbows

I'd like to sign Sancho but I'm not going to commit suicide if we don't sign him, so long as the squad is strengthened.

My suspicion is this is all posturing and that in the end United will do the deal. I also imagine there are people at United who don't mind the social media engagements and 'buzz' that day after day of speculation brings.

That being said United have missed out on better players than Sancho e.g. Ronaldinho. C'est la vie. If United really have decided to draw a line in the sand and stop overpaying for players, I'll accept it (even respect it in a way). However, only if the club signs other players to cover the gaps in our squad.

Its true that Sancho would level up our squad. Its not true that if we fail to get him there's nobody better than Mata, Lingard, Andreas or James that we could bring in to upgrade our wide right or attacking midfield options. We cannot be left in a position where the likes of Bruno are bent over from exhaustion on the pitch cos our backups aren't good enough to make a difference against mid-table teams.

If we aren't willing to pay £100m on one player that's fine. However, Bruno Fernandes didn't cost half that. So we should be able to find a few players that can fill our problem positions if we're smart.
Don't read this post Woodward. Get Sancho.

simmee

Agree, can everyone please be as calm as me . Ed always takes THIS feckING LONG WITH THE transfer dealings . ANNOUNCE JAN SANCHO

Rajat Jain

Jan Aage guy is f***ing with us to be honest, most of his information from past 2-3 days has been pretty self-contradictory. I suggest tweets from this guy to be not taken seriously or posted even.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Quite clear by now nobody has a clue how close this deal is. I expect it to go on for weeks as usual as we try to get the price down (rightly so).

tomaldinho1

I feel this peaked with Sanchez - the hype was unbelievable and went on for so long that now everyone is that little bit more wary/sensible given how it turned out

RobbieBerns

“very determined young man not terrified about another season in Dortmund” = “He still has two years left on his deal so either you give us what we want or you can try again next year”

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
He's literally said this morning that personal terms are agreed. The fecking hæstkuka
:lol: This is getting better by the day. Hopefully it'll drag on for a while.
Might I suggest to generally allow the use of the term "hæstkuka" on this forum? :)

Suv666

Its a record breaking transfer, admist a pandemic, of course it'll take longer than normal to be completed.

Crustanoid

Ed is like the snail in that story the snail vs the Formula 1 racing car. I'm pretty sure it ends up with the snail getting run over or something

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Nothing is happening until Sanchez is gone. He plays tonight so we are looking at at least tomorrow until his move is confirmed. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we wrap this up before the end of the week but it's going to be next week at the earliest.

Donald Silverbridge

I'm fed up with the briefs, It happens all the time when we're about to make a signing, It has to stop, Our fans aren't thick, We look through the briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.