Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Utd all this time have been briefing lies and lies over a deal we`ve been working on for a year just to put in a grand show? Do you have any idea what type of backlash they will face from fans in the event after all this ends its discovered we were all taken for a ride? Remember how fans threw flairs at Woodward`s house because of Bruno? They risk repeating something similar plus negative views on social media which affect share prices and they know this if this was well and truly dead in the water we wouldn`t have told the press breakthrough was made on personal terms after saying the opposite for months this would have simply been killed off like Griezmann/Dybala they have no reason to prolong a hoax especially with the window going on when the season is ngoing imagine we lose to Palace and we brief we`ve walked from the deal remember 2014 under LVG when we got off to a shaky start?
As for the deal being too expensive Utd have known the price for months and Woodward always consults the glazers before being given the green light if the higher ups didnt think this was financially viable we wouldn`t be about to approach BVB with a bid so its a myth we cant afford it Ole cant come out in a press conference and say we are rich or we risk having another "We can do things in the market bla bla bla" BS and if you think everything he says at face value is true he said Sanchez will come to prove everyone wrong remember?
As for the deal being difficult which record breaking transfers historically get done early? CR7, Bale, Pogba, Maguire, Mbappe, Neymar, VVD, Coutinho, Dembele etc all happened either late in the window or needed 2 transfer windows to complete this was always going to drag one way or another wishful thinking if you thought this would be a quick deal with BVB historically a team that never sells without a big fight so I suggest you wait till October 5th before jumping into conclusions and needlessly dampening moods based off baseless opinions
Good past man. Should be getting likes for this and promoted soon.

Zoo

Sancho hasn’t been spotted in training with Dortmund since the international break finished apparently

Chief123

This is so on! Not trained with Dortmund since international break.

Bratt

Zorc is speaking to the press today. :eek:
People on twitter say the presser is done, and Sancho wasn’t mentioned at all.
They also say that Sancho wasn’t at training today, even though the rest of the players who had international matches were there.

Brophs

The One and Only
This is so on! Not trained with Dortmund since international break.

So he didn’t mention Sancho while he wasn’t there? Does he normally shout his Sancho updates in through the window or something?

Chief123

So he didn’t mention Sancho while he wasn’t there? Does he normally shout his Sancho updates in through the window or something?
I’m not bothered about what Zorc said. The fact that Sancho is missing training when he’s not injured is more significant!

Suvvernmanc

Zorc Doesn't mention Sancho at a presser that he himself wasnt even attending.. = the caf thinks means Sancho will be getting his Carrington photos done as we speak ready for the unveiling outside woody's house at 7pm. Balloons and everything

lsd

The Oracle
I’m not bothered about what Zorc said. The fact that Sancho is missing training when he’s not injured is more significant!

He was never due to be at training because of the international break . This was mentioned last week he was given the day off

Rolaholic

Does he have a timely 'knock' all of a sudden now or something?

Asking because just about every player on inyernatuonal duty has been back in training this past week it seems :lol:

IAmAWinner

This will go on for 3 more weeks. October the 5th Sancho is a Manchester United player finally. And Memphis Depay joins Dortmund on the same day.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Mmm....
Interesting development :D
what is? Interesting that he wasn't meant to be at training cause of the international break, or interesting that Zorc didn't speak about Sancho when he wasn't present?

hungrywing

what is? Interesting that he wasn't meant to be at training cause of the international break, or interesting that Zorc didn't speak about Sancho when he wasn't present?
I have it on good authority that Sancho will get announced today.
Nah, I have some MUTV intel. Not saying it is guaranteed. But I trust the person who has told me what they have. Let’s see.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
We must wait now. Dortmund plays in Bundesliga soon. The situations will become clear. United negotiates to Dortmund continuing. The next moments is key.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
We must wait now. Dortmund plays in Bundesliga soon. The situations will become clear. United negotiates to Dortmund continuing. The next moments is key.
they play tomorrow yeah?

Chief123

Looks like the Rumour Correction Officers are out in force today!

It’s a Sunday and we’ve got barely anything to work with. Don’t you dare try and come at us muppets with this sense making bullshit!

Feed Me

I'm hungry
what moment is key though?
Many moments are key in a transfer of this dimension. Sancho thinks about United since 1.5 years. United have total agent agreement. Now Manchester works with intermediaries for solutions in the fee breakdown aspect for Dortmund and Zorc.

Status
Not open for further replies.