Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

Not true. We waited 6 months for Bruno and got him for significantly less than the initial asking price.
I think Woodward and club should employ brinksmanship, but it does require us to walk away, if required.
Dortmund are talking shit through, no way they will let Sancho value slip by £50m by delaying transfer for another year. No chance at all.
It depends on what report you believe, Bruno was always rumored to be 50M, suddenly in january some, doubtful reports, were saying Sporting wanted 70M. At the end we got him for 50M which was what he was initially quoted in the summer.

That would be pretty much the same as walking away from a 120M deal right now, then signing him for that 120M next window but claiming they wanted 150M.

The truth is that we are shity negociators and the fact that we are in a desperate position to land specific players while being one of the richest clubs in the world certainly doesnt help.

Mihai

Sorry, but this is no twitter itk bullshit which we see since weeks. Its an actual article, in a serious newspaper, one of the biggest in the country, from the guy who is most reliable and doesn'tgive a shit on twitter to make himself important, he waits until there is something to say with value, and then he writes his articles. But think what you want, i just wrote down my opinion and some informations on who he is and what kind of newspaper this is to share it with you.
You are free to laugh about that.
You didn't give any info on who he is and what kind of newspaper this is.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
If Dortmund or ourselves refuse to compromise, whats the chances that Sancho will stay and run his contract down and leave on a free?

His value will plummet if he's not sold this summer, regardless of what he's like next season... with a year on his contract, theres no way they'd get anywhere near £100m, especially if he's happy to just run his contract down.
He'll still fetch at least 60m. And with more possible suitors, i could see it going up to 80 easily. If he replicates his last season, he'll be basically the top winger in Europe. So, if he decides to see out his contract, they have themselves a superstar player for another 2 yrs for consolation.
Don't see that happening, though. Dortmund will glady take the money if their price is met, and if not, next year, I'm sure, quite a few clubs would come knocking.

sport2793

The United Muppeteers think it's still on and are confident for what it's worth. They have been pretty reliable. Infact no one of any credibility thinks it's off.
Please keep this talk to the reddit itk thread. It's been hard enough trying to establish a peace on that thread, we don't want to jeopardize that by throwing that info around on the normal transfer threads.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Please keep this talk to the reddit itk thread. It's been hard enough trying to establish a peace on that thread, we don't want to jeopardize that by throwing that info around on the normal transfer threads.
Agreed. Please keep talk about ITK/Muppeteers to that thread only.

Terminator

Well we aren't called 'One transfer at a time FC' for nothing. Hope it doesn't drag too long and it would be nice if we don't brief about Sancho's 'sky high' wages anymore as it kinda makes him like a mercenary.

Salivating at the thought of Rashy - Martial - Sancho

RUCK4444

It means f**k off, muppet horse cocks. No, idea how it came to be. It’s even written in a northern Norwegian accent. It’s an expression used everywhere north of Trondheim.
It feels like I need a translator for this thread ffs.

First I thought I was just out of the loop because I’ve been forced to work this week, but nope, it’s proper horse cock nonsense from top to bottom.

Infestissumam

all this posturing from both sides for a deal that will still inevitably happen. Not as quickly as we had hoped, I guess ... but I fully expect this to be done at some point. Just needs patience.

Skåre Willoch

People give up so easy! Have a little faith, guys!

Personally I can’t wait to see him wearing the red devil on his chest a couple of days from now.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I've accepted that the deal clearly isn't happening this window. Some people are still in denial.

Hopefully we can fill some other gaps instead.
Feck, I was confident but the transfer guru Fridge Chutney has spoken. It's over Muppets, it was good while it lasted :(

Fluctuation0161

I think its over and if Ed has walked away then well done to him . We were totally ripped off with Maguire and we have got to learn from that and stop allowing clubs to screw us over .

If Sancho wanted to come to Utd he could come out and say so forcing the issue but instead its just all about money as per usual .

Enough is enough its time we concentrate on players that actually want to play for us
Had your heart broken a few times have you mate?

vanderpants

Classic utd transfer, why do reports say it's a complicated transfer , why are transfers so drawn out by us when other top teams just breeze through them? One tweet in the transfer section says we haven't even spoken with Dortmund yet

zenith

I'm quite confident that a deal will be done, mainly because the clubs have invested so much time and effort in it and it's very much a mutually beneficial one.

Bosws87

Classic utd transfer, why do reports say it's a complicated transfer , why are transfers so drawn out by us when other top teams just breeze through them? One tweet in the transfer section says we haven't even spoken with Dortmund yet
Because your invested in it and following it every day, where as havertz going to Chelsea you don't care so don't see its taking even longer?

Jericholyte2

I hope Woodward is watching our wide players tonight, then turn around and open the chequebook!

Womp

idiot
Same as it's always been, then. Pay the 120m or feck off. Would be a right feck up if we don't get this over the line after arguably two years of posturing, especially when getting Sanchez off the books saves us half of Sancho's fee.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
This, and if he’s trying to WUM it just goes to show that’s all he’s doing when posting all them pointless transfer updates anyway.
Of course he's wumming when he does that, it's so obvious :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

I'm interested as to what will happen after we reach August 10th and we still haven't signed him.
I doubt there even is an August 10th deadline for this tbh. More like Dortmund would ideally like it to be done by then but no disaster if it isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.