Not open for further replies.

RedHobot

First Thiago, then Greizman, now this.
I can't take it.
Common Woody, take care of mine.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
No, @Judas is right. It's like this for every transfer we make. Getting flashbacks of all those Leicester fans disappearing after announcing Maguire.
Why shouldn't german posters post in here? About a prolific player from the BuLi? Do you have any suggestion why that shouldn't be possible without a constant barrage of personal attacks and weird insinuations?

sport2793

Why shouldn't german posters post in here? About a prolific player from the BuLi? Do you have any suggestion why that shouldn't be possible without a constant barrage of personal attacks and weird insinuations?
You should relax mate, no one is attacking you personally, just a common and reproducible observation.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
@.mica

I try to look at at this from both Dortmund and United’s perspectives and so far most of it goes according to plan.

I find it fair that Dortmund demands a premium fee of €120m and set a deadline when the deal has to be completed. Nothing wrong with their demands. On the other hand its easy to have sympathy with United’s perspective regarding the economical affects of C19. Off course less incomes affects any clubs capability to do premium transfers.

In the end I think both parties will find a middle ground where Dortmund get their €120m but United will structure the installments so it better suits their annual cash flow.

Without knowing I think the agent fees is the stumbling block that halter a final agreement. Often this is the case with intermediary involvements.

I‘m almost 100% sure that Woodward will finalize this before deadline, walk away doesn’t make sense. United will reap their rewards later by having one of the best young talents in the world wearing a red shirt. Both on and off the pitch.

I have stayed away from reading Twitter because so much BS floating around. Everybody and their dogs knows the outcome of this saga. United isn‘t in a position to walk away without losing credibility. Paying 120m is a huge sum but if we’re serious regarding closing the gap to the elite teams then this is the price we have to pay. It is that simple.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Unless another PL team goes in and gives them a better deal than we did.
Would we like that at this point in time?!
We know that's not happening this summer. A new club would first have to approach Sancho and seduce him with a football plan and financial numbers. The grapevine would pick that up hours after the initial conversation.
And in the very small chance that someone does, then our strategy fails, and we overpay. Or maybe it then goes outside of our budget. That's business.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm not saying you shouldn't post in here, and @Judas wasn't either. He was just pointing out a common theme that plays out on here regarding opposition fans and transfers, and he's not wrong. It happens every time nowadays.

Handré1990

You’ve been around long enough to know the angst muppets on here feel when there’s a big transfer on the line. Don’t take it personally or seriously. You’re a good poster, it’s just very hard for some to read things diverging from their view.

Rolaholic

I think he will be ours and we will make a deal.

That said, Dortmund aren't that easy to negotiate. These are the same people who didn't want to drop a penny on Dembele price and once they got pissed with Bayern they let Lewandowski run his contract down refusing to sell.
Worked out wonderfully for them that...

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
He's coming home
He's coming home
Sancho's coming home

Yagami

Good post resistant
You’ve been around long enough to know the angst muppets on here feel when there’s a big transfer on the line. Don’t take it personally or seriously. You’re a good poster, it’s just very hard for some to read things diverging from their view.
it's not about the opinions themselves, though. It's the timing. When we look to be signing a player they go quiet, and when something apparently goes wrong they all return. That's what Judas was getting at, and he was right.

Rolaholic

That was not the point.
I know, the point is that they're hard headed/stubborn as we've seen.

Just saying that it backfired spectacularly for them that time seeing as he's been the best player in Germany for their number 1 rivals since then and joined for free because they were too prideful :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think he will be ours and we will make a deal.

That said, Dortmund aren't that easy to negotiate. These are the same people who didn't want to drop a penny on Dembele price and once they got pissed with Bayern they let Lewandowski run his contract down refusing to sell.
And they never let anybody walk for free after that. They learnt their lesson. They’ll sell sancho they’re just playing hard ball for as much cash as possible.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
If Dortmund or ourselves refuse to compromise, whats the chances that Sancho will stay and run his contract down and leave on a free?

His value will plummet if he's not sold this summer, regardless of what he's like next season... with a year on his contract, theres no way they'd get anywhere near £100m, especially if he's happy to just run his contract down.

TheReligion

Abusive
The United Muppeteers think it's still on and are confident for what it's worth. They have been pretty reliable. Infact no one of any credibility thinks it's off.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Does it matter if he signs this week or in 3 weeks? He can't play for us till September anyway and the players are all going to get like 20 days off soon.

Terminator

The United Muppeteers think it's still on and are confident for what it's worth. They have been pretty reliable. Infact no one of any credibility thinks it's off.
This thread is going to turn into a sh!tstorm in 20 mins time

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
And they never let anybody walk for free after that. They learnt their lesson. They’ll sell sancho they’re just playing hard ball for as much cash as possible.
And I agree. Also think he will be ours, just think that we will have to pay what they demand.

Handré1990

it's not about the opinions themselves, though. It's the timing. When we look to be signing a player they go quiet, and when something apparently goes wrong they all return. That's what Judas was getting at, and he was right.
I am aware, but @2ndTouch has been around for ages, and contributes a lot in the Buli thread, so he’s not one of those fox people signing up and disappearing when it goes through. He is allowed to share his view on the matter. We all know Sancho is coming regardless:D

TsuWave

:lol: I can't believe a high profile footballer would Tweet that, he must have been a real asshole
To be honest, I’d like it if players did this more often. It feels like they get vilified all the time and are just expected to take the lumps and keep it moving. Doesn’t seem like there’s space for players’ personalities and they’re expected to be robots spouting out the same media training cliches.

Good for Auba in my opinion.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I am aware, but @2ndTouch has been around for ages, and contributes a lot in the Buli thread, so he’s not one of those fox people signing up and disappearing when it goes through. He is allowed to share his view on the matter. We all know Sancho is coming regardless:D
Of course! Everyone is. :)

Djemba-Djemba

I think its over and if Ed has walked away then well done to him . We were totally ripped off with Maguire and we have got to learn from that and stop allowing clubs to screw us over .

If Sancho wanted to come to Utd he could come out and say so forcing the issue but instead its just all about money as per usual .

Enough is enough its time we concentrate on players that actually want to play for us
Why are you so negative about everything always?

Is it not exhausting?

Status
Not open for further replies.