Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
@TheLord why would Sancho sign a new deal with Dortmund?
He won´t. He will with near certainty return to the EPL either this Summer or the next. The one true bargaining power Dortmund has is the knowledge that if he continues to perform on his current level and play a good Euro with England (that is probably the biggest source of confidence on their part that Sancho won´t sulk even if he would rather move now than in a year), United will face far more competition in the next Summer window, especially with his transfer fee dropping significantly.

This is quite frankly one of the many cases of Corvid screwing over plans. Without it and the Euro taking place this Summer Sancho would probably already be gone by now.

TheReligion

Abusive
He won´t. He will with near certainty return to the EPL either this Summer or the next. The one true bargaining power Dortmund has is the knowledge that if he continues to perform on his current level and play a good Euro with England (that is probably the biggest source of confidence on their part that Sancho won´t sulk even if he would rather move now than in a year), United will face far more competition in the next Summer window, especially with his transfer fee dropping significantly.

This is quite frankly one of the many cases of Corvid screwing over plans. Without it and the Euro taking place this Summer Sancho would probably already be gone by now.
Yeah I agree with this however I'm pretty confident United will sign him this window. I think it's in everyone's best interests; United's, Dortmund's and Sancho's. When a deal literally suits every party it's hard to imagine it not happening one way or another.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Pre Covid he was probably valued at £130-£140!million by Dortmund. Getting him for £108 million now is surely a great deal.

ElMatador

Supports
Zagreb
I read Dortmund news every day and the fact is that Zorc aint gonna take any add on at all, he wants 120M cash right now or back off and United cant/wont give more than 60M up front, so guys sorry, but very bad news for you.
This deal is not happening this summer, 90%...

Alemar

Pre Covid he was probably valued at £130-£140!million by Dortmund. Getting him for £108 million now is surely a great deal.
Woodward needs to get a discount (even if it’s just a few million nominal discount) in order to save his face. Say, 115m Euro instead of 120

UnRational

I read Dortmund news every day and the fact is that Zorc aint gonna take any add on at all, he wants 120M cash right now or back off and United cant/wont give more than 60M up front, so guys sorry, but very bad news for you.
Ah I see, mods close the thread

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
120-60-90?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

The English press are absolutely shameless with the Liverpool arse licking :lol: :lol:

If they could afford the likes of Sancho they would, the same way they would've bought Werner and Thiago if they had the capability.

The fact that FSG always put a cap to their spending after achieving success isn't indicative of any sort of grand 3D chess strategy at all. Boston Red Sox fans can attest to that...
:lol: :lol: Pathetic

TheReligion

Abusive
Liar

Dve

:lol: that interview definitely was today. You're on a WUM and don't know what you are talking about mate.
Yeah, I missed that part. Still, Watzke (Dortmund´s chairman) was quoted yesterday saying they had not received any bids from United at all, while others are quoting Dortmund sources saying the deal is basically done + personal terms with Sancho already agreed. At least, I think it´s safe to say that everything coming out from Dortmund these days cannot possible be true, and even if Romero is repeating his inside information today, does not add much to it.

Fridge chutney

This is what I fear. Unfortunately the reality will come crashing down on the rest of the forum in the next few weeks.

swedishgloryhunter

How did you feel about zorc saying dembele wasnt for sale and then selling him?
Zorc wants money and you might be right that he wont take lets say 20m in addons, but he will take 5 or 10m in addons. That negotiation takes time and neither side wants to look bad afterwards. So just patience my friend. You will see sancho in a united shirt soon.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Just like Leicester wouldn't accept anything below 90m, just like Crystal Palace wanted 70m or we're not having him.

Why do people insist on taking everything that a club says to the newspapers in transfer negotiations as the gospel truth?

LuckyScout78

United bought Paul Pogba during a period when the financial income was stable. With full stadium. For 105 € mill + 5 € mill add on. For a really close to world class. Like Sancho.

Under this difficult Corona period, with empty stadium. And we go into a uncertain time ahead. Then personally i think Dortmund want a lot.
Maybe a reduce price right now. But agreeing a the market price before Covid. If things go back to normal, during season 20/21.
Corona time clearly affect the market price and salaries of the players. Players do accept wage cut. Why not transfer fee for players too?Unlucky to selling players under Corona. No one will know for sure this will last.
So maybe it’s time to reduce players wage and fees, to a more lower and lesser depend on others factors?100 mill £ for a player is a lot. And to be better prepare for future situations like this. More lockdowns in the future. You never know.

If nothing changing. Then United can compare to Pogba and Bruno price. Sancho is over Bruno price , but not over Pogba transfer fees. Sancho is really unique and special. But to get a winner head. I will direct to Bayern Gnabry more. Gnabry is already champion with Bayern. Gnabry is more consistent. Sancho has a bit mood player in him.
If i can get one of Gnabry and Sancho. For the same price. Right now. The choice would be easily Gnabry. Gnabry is more direct and goal focus. 4 goals against Spurs was telling enough. To winning something big. You get have players like Gnabry and Juventus CB De Ligt. Some players were just born to be winners.

The point is Sancho still has something to improve. Turn out and wake up the winning head. Just see Ronaldo and Messi. You can easily see they are winners. Same as Zlatan. I am not 100 % Convincing of Sancho. Rashford and McTom have that winning head and mentality too. Im buying and paying for the winner head ability price. The full packet. Sancho is not on Messi and Ronaldo yet. He is on skill level. But the mentality of Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney. Those 3 were on top level at 20. Just to clarify. Sancho price shall not be over Pogba price.

Meet the price in the middle;). Not too less or much.

GledTheRed

Understood.

Close this thread please admin.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Yep 12 posts I'm convinced.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Breaking.

Hey guys I just was told by a mate in the mirror who took some good looks that Dortmund are holding up talks because the United team refuses to let them take a beer break.

A lot of mentions of "Hurensohnen" flying around. Rumor has it that United countered with "Bloody Krauts" - which didn't help because now the Germans are hungry too (!!)

In order to meet them in the middle United's folks offered to have some Nando's delivery brought in from Manchester. This apparently did not go over well with the Germans either.

Meanwhile, out of protest for the lack of progress between the parties - Sancho transfered himself to United in PES and Fifa.

... More to follow.

Lemansky

Thank you for this information ElMatador. Close the thread. The Matador has spoken.

Posh Red

Breaking.

Hey guys I just was told by a mate in the mirror who took some good looks that Dortmund are holding up talks because the United team refuses to let them take a beer break.

A lot of mentions of "Hurensohnen" flying around. Rumor has it that United countered with "Bloody Krauts" - which didn't help because now the Germans are hungry too (!!)

In order to meet them in the middle United's folks offered to have some Nando's delivery brought in from Manchester. This apparently did not go over well with the Germans either.

Meanwhile, out of protest for the lack of progress between the parties - Sancho transfered himself to United in PES and Fifa.

... More to follow.
Finally some solid info

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wrap it up lads

United58

:lol: Pack it up Woody, this guy has the info

L3G4CY15

So we wait until January, then we go again? Such a shame too.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I’m pretty much staying out of this one. Confident he’ll sign. The muppets predictably are losing their shit. Like a $120mm deal is something concluded in a couple of days. The classic “haggling over a few million” like a few million isn’t a feck ton load of money. The club is taking their time to make sure the financial structure, timing of payments etc, is prudent for the club. And we should be supportive of that. Some people really need to grow up.

NecssryEvil

Love it.

FACT IS... CAN'T/WON'T.... = 90% certainty.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I wish you’d posted this sooner, would have saved the club, fans and media all the hassle :houllier:

Red00012

I read Utd news every day and it’s on like donkey kong

Status
Not open for further replies.