Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud7

This saga seems to be lacking in the top tier muppetry. Where’s the liked tweets, or Fabrizio on twitter going “HERE WE GO”

Someone tag me when things get exciting

Lemansky

Jan has one big problem and that is his uncritical reporting of the news from his sources. It hurts his credibility when it’s obvious this is Dortmund feeding and their official line.

Romano for example is much better at presenting the news even though he also obviously gets fed the company line sometimes.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yesterday Jan was saying expect movement today, today he’s tweeting that shite.
Just reaffirming that he's not someone to be taken particularly seriously.
He isn't an "ITK" but he gets fed the club line by their CEO's and managers. They use him as a mouth piece, but it's basically what they want us to hear.

Clearly right now it's a game of poker between us and Dortmund.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Technically, the report is probably right.
We might not have made a body and he might leave for €120m. Doesn't mean a sale is not close.

Woziak

Martial Greenwood
Rashford Pogba Bruno Sancho
Overkill?
Nah at home with a decent CB pairing and Bissaka and a fit Shaw that would work we would need a CB like Koulibaly to partner H Maguire and then it would work and to be fair pretty scary

MileStolar

This saga seems to be lacking in the top tier muppetry. Where’s the liked tweets, or Fabrizio on twitter going “HERE WE GO”

Someone tag me when things get exciting
I could use some Sancho muppetry to spark things up :D

Edit: Tag me too when something exciting happens!

Last edited by a moderator:

beingshe7don

Holy sheeeet.

:drool: :drool:

Imagine that lineup in our home games. Can't really get more attacking than that.
I don't see us having that line up ever. The only time is if we are behind and chasing a goal for a draw or going all guns blazing for the win. You think Maguire and Lindelof are good enough to defend without the help of Matic or a DM?

Superunknown

I don't see us having that line up ever. The only time is if we are behind and chasing a goal for a draw or going all guns blazing for the win. You think Maguire and Lindelof are good enough to defend without the help of Matic or a DM?
I'm convinced that we'll never see that either. But, let us muppets dream. It looks silly and would leave us exposed, but I can't help but look at that and imagine the carnage. :lol: :lol:

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He's going to be perfect for us, We've not had a player full of tricks since Ronaldo and Nani left, this guy is the real deal, fingers crossed on this one, i just can't wait to see him wear that 7 shirt :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Matriac

Jan is one of the biggest muppets out there.
He loves anything that can make Die Bundesliga and its clubs look good. He loves to be able to chat directly to sources so he will spout whatever they want him to say so he retains that direct access. It's what makes him truly happy in life.
He's always this positive cheery dude whenever he's on Norwegian TV.
But I trust like 10% of what comes out of his mouth.

Slysi17

Watched Sancho a few times and is absolute quality. Definitely deserves the hype. I reckon he could surpass Sterling once he has spent a few years at Man United. My first choice right wing signing. Bayern Munich can keep Coman.

Slysi17

He's going to be perfect for us, We've not had a player full of tricks since Ronaldo and Nani left, this guy is the real deal, fingers crossed on this one, i just can't wait to see him wear that 7 shirt :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Finally a player deserving of the No 7.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
The prospect of a front three with any of Sancho, Martial, Rashford and Greenwood, with Pogba and Bruno in behind is ridiculous. The thing i like best about sancho is that he will help provide so many easier goals for other players, which we dont seem to be doing.

Also, he was great in Sex Education.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
The prospect of a front three with any of Sancho, Martial, Rashford and Greenwood, with Pogba and Bruno in behind is ridiculous. The thing i like best about sancho is that he will help provide so many easier goals for other players, which we dont seem to be doing.

Also, he was great in Sex Education.
The last part I've just made the connection :lol: :lol:

BarstoolProphet

Jan relies on being fed info from his colleagues in German media and act as a mouthpiece for Bundesliga clubs. This means that he sometimes gets access to information before it reaches mainstream media. An example of this was when he was told (probably from Bild themselves) that Bayern was about to sign Mario Götze from Dortmund right before the story broke on Bild's website, which enabled him to tweet something like "HUGE Bayern transfer news coming up. Prepare to be shocked". So he got good connection in German and Norwegian media while at the same they are hugely biased. So no wonder he's towing the Dortmund party line in this situation. But it's not unusual though, Simon Stone does it for United.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I’ve not seen him much - how good is he compared to rivals wing players - likes of Sterling, Mahrez, Salah, Mane, Pulisic, etc?

United Hobbit

If we did actually pull our fingers out and get him asap would we be able to use him in the Europa? I'm guessing not as technically its "last season's" Cup and if everything was how it usually was the transfer window wouldn't be open at that point?

theklr

If he was reporting on a Swindon transfer it might hold some credence for me.
It doesnt matter though, we wont put in a bid before we know it is accepted.

So when the bid comes the deal is already done.

Amarsdd

If we did actually pull our fingers out and get him asap would we be able to use him in the Europa? I'm guessing not as technically its "last season's" Cup and if everything was how it usually was the transfer window wouldn't be open at that point?
No. Players should have been registered by the end of January for this season's European competitions.

theklr

I’ve not seen him much - how good is he compared to rivals wing players - likes of Sterling, Mahrez, Salah, Mane, Pulisic, etc?
Hard to say because he hasnt played in PL, but his playstyle is more like Pulisic, e.g. he doesnt rely on his speed but his dribbling ability.

Skåre Willoch

Although I can't stand Jan and his annoying appearence and dialect, he's quite connected in Germany I think.
He's a regular pundit over there, and seemingly good friends with everyone from club legends and suits to media and journalists.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Although I can't stand Jan and his annoying appearence and dialect, he's quite connected in Germany I think.
He's a regular pundit over there, and seemingly good friends with everyone from club legends and suits to media and journalists.
I can’t remember him getting anything right

romufc

Martial Greenwood
Rashford Pogba Bruno Sancho
Overkill?
Kitchen sink stuff that. The good thing about that line up, Any one of the 6 can produce a quality of magic on their own. It really is a mouth watering line up if we can get him, teams are going to be scared.

SSSSnake

I’m gonna say it now I honestly think he will be an expensive flop. I don’t think he’ll get anywhere near the goals/assist as in Germany. I rather we spent this money on a proper Striker and let Rashford, Greenwood, Martial fight it out for the other spaces.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’m gonna say it now I honestly think he will be an expensive flop. I don’t think he’ll get anywhere near the goals/assist as in Germany. I rather we spent this money on a proper Striker and let Rashford, Greenwood, Martial fight it out for the other spaces.
And what happens when Rashford, Martial or Greenwood get injured, or maybe 2 of them at the same time? and what happens when they drop form?

It's such a shortsighted view. You cant have 3 players in the same position for 60 games all year.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I can’t remember him getting anything right
To be fair to him, he's just relaying what he's been told. He's not making stuff up and I believe he doesn't. He says in a subsequent tweet that he believes the move will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.