Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

red4ever 79

Tomorrow will tell us a lot. If he plays against Freiburg then you would have to assume barring a last minute desperation act by Ed, then it''s over

red4ever 79

I wouldn't say clowns, but yeah, listening to the manchild is not good.
Used to enjoy his channel but the last 12 months the guy is unbearable. Channel for the fans. Yet have a different opinion to him and you get slated. He knows nothing, cant even get former players on his channel

clarkydaz

He's apparently not going to play tomorrow. Maybe he's agitating for the move now. He's done his part, now United and Ed need to move in!
He has about 3 days to sulk and then its over. Bidding late has took away even that leverage

pascell

I know Mark Goldbridge isn’t a reliable source, but he mentions a couple of people he’s spoken to who have knowledge on the inside have said Utd’s strategy has been shocking. Utd genuinely believed that Dortmund would cave in near the end of the window and would accept less than 120m euro. Every person who knows anything about football knows Dortmund aren’t going to budge. Bunch of clowns in charge. :lol:

Basically he's spoken to Romano.

jackal&hyde

Used to enjoy his channel but the last 12 months the guy is unbearable. Channel for the fans. Yet have a different opinion to him and you get slated. He knows nothing, cant even get former players on his channel
He is the fan channel version of the Sun for me. Tends to thrive on negativity and the occasional ITK bs.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He has about 3 days to sulk and then its over. Bidding late has took away even that leverage
If we pay the money, they'll accept. I'm still very sure of that. If they can spin it as him forcing himself away, even better for them.

A lot of people predicted it would go this way

pacifictheme

If we pay the money, they'll accept. I'm still very sure of that. If they can spin it as him forcing himself away, even better for them.

A lot of people predicted it would go this way
In England. In Germany the story has been dead for a long long time. Especially with credible sources. No Dortmund fans think he is leaving, all the noise has been English media and Romano. I really don't think they will sell now.

red thru&thru

I wouldn't say clowns, but yeah, listening to the manchild is not good.
I would say it's harsh calling people who run one of the biggest clubs in the world clowns!

Inept, very much so but to say people like that are clowns, just not correct either.

Why people even think people on fan cams have genuine sources is beyond me. If people want to listen to a fan cam, by genuine fans, should listen to Webby & O'Neil. People who actually have genuine connections with the club.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Signed Fellaini hours after the deadline (at least that was when it was announced).
The ones I remember for deadline day are:

Martial
Fellaini
Falcao
Berbatov
Rooney

Id say out of them, Rooney was the biggest player we've signed on deadline day, though would we have called him a huge player at the time?

iHicksy

Martial
Fellaini
Falcao
Berbatov
Rooney

Id say out of them, Rooney was the biggest player we've signed on deadline day, though would we have called him a huge player at the time?
Yeah he was even then. He was the most exciting and complete player of his age that we'd seen in ages. He was called the white Pele at 17 he was so good. He was a massive signing. Berbatov was exciting, but it was more that he was the cherry on the cake. Although that didn't turn out to be the case. So, Rooney was by far the biggest from that list even at a young age.

meninred

I still dont understand why we have to pay 100 mil for a Sancho who is a winger... why not get a goal scorer or striker for 50 mil or so and play rashford and martial as wing forwards ?

Chief123

I still dont understand why we have to pay 100 mil for a Sancho who is a winger... why not get a goal scorer or striker for 50 mil or so and play rashford and martial as wing forwards ?
Because both Rashford and Martial have been very underwhelming every time they have been tried on the right wing in the last few years.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Now convinced we won't get anyone in at all now. Winning in the league Cup has sent a message to woody that mata is reinvigorated for rw

romufc

Martial is a striker now that's why.

We need to stop fitting square pegs in round holes. When has Rashford or Martial player Right wing for a spell and done well?

What striker can you get for £50m?

cyberman

Martial
Fellaini
Falcao
Berbatov
Rooney

Yep. It was like signing 18 yo Mbappe but on steroids

Varun

Staff
Because they're both utterly wank on the right? Greenwood is our best option there followed by probably Mata

Langers7274

Martial is a striker now that's why.

We need to stop fitting square pegs in round holes. When has Rashford or Martial player Right wing for a spell and done well?

What striker can you get for £50m?

Chelsea managed it with Timo Werner

BlahRules

If I remember sometime in August, it was all positive about the transfer and then the Glazers got involved and making it clear we are not going to be fleeced with any transfer from now on.

The question is MUFC not signing Sancho because of the Glazers intervening with the transfer negotiations? We are now not hearing anything about the Glazers now and its all Matt Judge but I think they've limited their funds to sign players because of COVID. I believe we will have less money to spend next season.

This is just the beginning of the agony, and I fear we will have few years of this.

RedDevil83

I'm still sat quietly in the corner of the Sancho train eating my bag of peanuts but IF we don't get him and the window slams shut, I think it'll take us upto the end of the national deadline to sign someone like Sarr. I still don't think we'll make it easy for ourselves and get him in early

romufc

If I remember sometime in August, it was all positive about the transfer and then the Glazers got involved and making it clear we are not going to be fleeced with any transfer from now on.

The question is MUFC not signing Sancho because of the Glazers intervening with the transfer negotiations? We are now not hearing anything about the Glazers now and its all Matt Judge but I think they've limited their funds to sign players because of COVID. I believe we will have less money to spend next season.

This is just the beginning of the agony, and I fear we will have few years of this.
Less than £35m ? Wow, we are in trouble.

Morpheus 7

It won't be be happy Sancho day if nothing is heard by tonight, deal needs to move today. Dortmund won't accept anything unless they can get a player in too.

romufc

It won't be be happy Sancho day if nothing is heard by tonight, deal needs to move today. Dortmund won't accept anything unless they can get a player in too.
Yep, if there is no movement today, this deal is more or less dead. There is no way this goes into the weekend with Dortmund needing a replacement.

Castia

"We’re working hard to get better with the players we’ve got," says Ole.

Doesn't sound like a man who knows we're about to drop 120m on a player. Shambles.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Less than £35m ? Wow, we are in trouble.
It’s almost like we’re in the middle of a pandemic and have more transfer debt owed to other teams than anyone out there. Did I completely imagine the £200m spent in the last year on just 4 players?

if we had some half decent scouts and a proper DoF, we might not be in this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.