Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

This Parking lot stalking from sky is comedy gold.
Would be funny if that was meant to be tongue in cheek given how it reminds me of this

Joined Spurs 2 weeks later :lol:

dev1l

What if, ed pushes the panic button and offers 150m for Sancho ? :))

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Who is this bloke? I've only heard of him this summer, can somebody tell me what it is he does other than post platitudinous rubbish day after day on Twitter?
A journalist notorious for being absolutely miles behind on things.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
A journalist notorious for being absolutely miles behind on things.
He's from the BBC I've just read, who traditionally tended to rise above transfer rumours and only report stuff that was confirmed to be happening. So now BBC journos are as bad as everyone else, baiting fans for clicks?

Things aren't what they used to be, that's for sure.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
He's from the BBC I've just read, who traditionally tended to rise above transfer rumours and only report stuff that was confirmed to be happening. So now BBC journos are as bad as everyone else, baiting fans for clicks?

He used to be head of sport I think. He isn’t anymore. He’s still at the BBC so I’m assuming he hears a lot of stuff but he’s tweeting as a United fan.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

It seems like a different age when he wrote "Sancho then...".

Shows how long this tedious saga has been going on.

I wonder if Ed is in smoking room right now thinking, yeah, we'll probably make a little bid tomorrow, get him over on a flight, sorted.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He used to be head of sport I think. He isn’t anymore. He’s still at the BBC so I’m assuming he hears a lot of stuff but he’s tweeting as a United fan.
Why is the BBC paying a bloke to tweet as a United fan? Either he has info he can impart in an engaging way, the job of a journalist roughly speaking, or he doesn't and he's just a twat with a smartphone.

Why am I even in this thread? Everything about modern transfers annoys me :lol:

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Why is the BBC paying a bloke to tweet as a United fan? Either he has info he can impart in an engaging way, the job of a journalist roughly speaking, or he doesn't and he's just a twat with a smartphone.

Why am I even in this thread? Everything about modern transfers annoys me :lol:
The BBC aren’t paying him to tweet. It’s his twitter account and he’s tweeting...

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Would be funny if that was meant to be tongue in cheek given how it reminds me of this

Joined Spurs 2 weeks later :lol:
I don't expect him to mean much by it. Like many people it's probably something between amusement and pity at the fact that Cokerill has been lying in wait in their parking lot for about a week now. Always asking the same question, while everyone, including himself, knows he will always get the same answer, no matter what's actually happening.

klsv

Just a perfect day
Cavani "here we go"
Then later
Beat Jose too, and then Sancho
Oh just a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you

Red71

Yeap the damage has been done already.
The only damage done is if we don’t get him (because we could really do with him) and even then, it’s predominantly from the media who all love to sh1t on United. Let’s see what happens tomorrow first. If he comes, who gives a monkeys how it happens. Just want to see the lad join us. All this other noise from opposing clubs and fans and ABU media...feck em, they don’t pay our bills so who cares what they think!?

Nori-

You now have several high profile players at the Dortmund saying Sancho is staying. Not that "we will wait and see" but that he is staying.

I can understand if its the board or manager playing the game and driving a hard deal but unless this is one very elaborate attempt by Dortmund where they've persuade several top players to lie about Sancho staying in order make a bit more money, then it looks like he's staying.

This is honestly one of the most tiring transfers I've ever followed. One day its a dead cert he's coming the next it 100% he's staying at Dortmund. Thank good there's only 36 hours left of this.

djdhrubs

You now have several high profile players at the Dortmund saying Sancho is staying. Not that "we will wait and see" but that he is staying.

I can understand if its the board or manager playing the game and driving a hard deal but unless this is one very elaborate attempt by Dortmund where they've persuade several top players to lie about Sancho staying in order make a bit more money, then it looks like he's staying.

This is honestly one of the most tiring transfers I've ever followed. One day its a dead cert he's coming the next it 100% he's staying at Dortmund. Thank good there's only 36 hours left of this.
By several do you mean 2? Reus and Meunier? Any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.