Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Thats 1/1 for me. I'm not going to check his history of tweets to debunk his credibility. I prefer it this way :angel: :drool:

murali_red

Maybe Rooney is right: use this money to try to prise Haaland away next summer (he also suggests Kane but that's as likely as me signing to replace him at Spurs!).

Fact is we blew this long ago: Dortmund always do what they say they are going to and this deal is dead in the water and has been for weeks
We didn't sign Haaland when he was available for 20 million

Andersons Dietician

Not gonna lie fellow muppets I opened this thread not feeling that confident, a weak moment. I was going to say I feel like we’ll get Cavani, Telles, then settle for Dembele but after seeing that dude somehow confirm the easiest team sheet to ever predict I fully believe he is in the know and that Sancho will have his medical at half time in the tunnel.

croadyman

Yeah, we're just going to cough up exactly what they always wanted. Tedious and exhausting.
Surely there would be much more noise around it today plus that story about Woody beefing up security too

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Weve seemingly always done the biggest profile signing after bringing some others right before. With Telles and Cavani being wrapped - there can be only one conclusion.. :D

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
What have they done wrong?
Just the deadlines, setting non negotiable terms, asking to deal with intermediaries, all that crap.

European football at the highest level is a small world and there has to be a congenial way of doing business because what goes around comes around.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
For all those of you who stuck through with belief that Sancho would come, it's been a great lesson in character. Hope you will survive through heartbreak tomorrow and still have enough in your tank to last the next summer's Sancho saga as well.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
For all those of you who stuck through with belief that Sancho would come, it's been a great lesson in character. Hope you will survive through heartbreak tomorrow and still have enough in your tank to last the next summer's Sancho saga as well.
Get thee behind me, perpetuator of negativity!

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Woodward in transfers is like pissing against the wind no matter how much force you use, the wind always win and you end up looking a twat with piss down your leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.