Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWW

Orrrrrr maaaaybeeee.... thats some paper BS? Mirror isn't exactly the most reliable source is it, and the way they said Neville has riled up the fans by being inflammatory, well, thats a little BS aint it?
True. However this club under Woodward have come out with some bizarre briefings such as the recent one about not understanding the current uproar around their transfer dealings (I'm paraphrasing as I cant remember the exact wording). That seems to indicate that they are out of touch and when your out of touch you dont realise the severity of the situation so hes probably been coasting it this whole summer and realised right at the end how bad things are going to go for him if he doesnt pull of this deal.

That being said the Mirror isnt known to be a mouth piece for Woodward so its likely that what your saying is true.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Can’t fecking wait for Craig Norwood to break his one year twitter hiatus by just tweeting “Sancho then” tomorrow

stepic

If we could just sign Sancho the window would literally turn from a bad to excellent one. Just pay the extra £20m and be done with it. It’s such small fry for a club our size.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Tevez, Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson straight after winning the league was also a great window on paper.
Even if Nani was the only one of those four to have a long-term impact here, I still consider it a fantastic summer because all four of them played a key role in the double that season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There will be blood if we don’t pay the money and bring him in.

WyvernUnited

There will be blood if we don’t pay the money and bring him in.

There will be nothing trust me. Its been 11 years on this scenario, what happened?? Nothing. Since Ronaldo left, we had no good consistent RW, what did the fans do?? Airplane or scarfs that Glazers started to make and sell. Unfortunately we will suck it up like every year ☹

lilcurt

BVB should add an additional £10m to the price after seeing us take the piss all summer and then our game today. We are a joke.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
If anything a signing of this size has become critical now. It wont solve all our problems but any bounce our players might have had in their step will be gone after today s match. Bringing in even a perceived massive upgrade to ignite the team is huge in that case. The Spurs doc showed how underrated the psychology behind performances is.

Acquire Me

We need defenders. I still want Sancho to sign before any defender. What the feck is wrong with me!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
If this doesn’t get done now after this shambles then it never will. Let’s hope he isn’t watching today either ffs.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Think it's safe to say Ed is going to go into full blown panic mode after this shitshow.
If we mess up this season and fail to make CL, you can guarantee the club will take a MAJOR finanical hit next year. I bet Dortmund are rubbing their hands together at this moment in time

Nero

We need defenders. I still want Sancho to sign before any defender. What the feck is wrong with me!
I still prefer Sancho too. We need Sancho because it's a one shot deal. It's now or never.

There will always be a top quality defender available every summer. Even if it means we suffer short term with a shit defence, securing Sancho brings us an elite player for many years.

Acquire Me

I still prefer Sancho too. We need Sancho because it's a one shot deal. It's now or never.

There will always be a top quality defender available every summer. Even if it means we suffer short term with a shit defence, securing Sancho brings us an elite player for many years.
Exactly how I feel. We need to take him now. Next season, who knows what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.