Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevil83

I'm still aboard the Sancho train but....

Your Jadon sat on your settee watching this, your agent calls...."Ed has been on the phone, offered the full whack, Dortmund have agreed n now it's just for you to say yes"

What would you do?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Your Jadon sat on your settee watching this, your agent calls...."Ed has been on the phone, offered the full whack, Dortmund have agreed n now it's just for you to say yes"

What would you do?
Moving home, getting paid considerably more? Would say yes regardless of fan bias.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
This place will be a pit of despair if you don't sign him, especially with an international break.
It has been a pit of despair for a while. Can't believe this thread has made 1300 pages in spite of everything pointing against this happening. Way too much weight has been given to Filtvedt, Eckner and Howard fecking Nurse. At least there's one more day until the caf realises it isn't happening, and then a season of fun awaits.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Ed has such a punchable face. Have he been to turkey recently? New hair line and all that.

L1nk

Does anyone really think Sancho is gonna fix all this? The way we've been setup has been a total shitshow from start to finish. Sancho or no Sancho doesn't fix this mess. That and it won't be happening regardless.

WyvernUnited

But there won't be, will there?

It's like being stuck in an infinite, hellish loop.

Our own boom bust cycle.
Exactly.... nothing. Glazers are making money, they will sill suck the last drop of blood then probably when they see there is no life left they will end up selling the team probably. Hopefully sooner than later. But with fans still buying United merchandise, subscribing, etc nothing will change. Messi thought about leaving, half of Catalonia were out in streets. 11 years of agony with United and all we do is buying scarfs sold at Old Trafford

Rake

Dropping 100 million is a big statement of intent though, certainly enough for some optimism.
Oh, I agree. And he is a player that any manager who replaces Ole will also play, so it won't be wasted money.

It's just that our problems spread far beyond the RW and possibly reach the bench.

Skills

Snitch

What would you do?
I'd ask who's going to be coaching me

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Does anyone really think Sancho is gonna fix all this? The way we've been setup has been a total shitshow from start to finish. Sancho or no Sancho doesn't fix this mess. That and it won't be happening regardless.
Exactly. Sancho isn't going to fix the chasms in our midfield where Pogba and Matic run at 0.25 speed or our defence where Maguire exists.

AC1689

This place will be a pit of despair if you don't sign him, especially with an international break.
The thing is, surely we have to realise, marquee signings won’t solve the entrenched problems of Manchester United?!

-Supreme-

Exactly. Sancho isn't going to fix the chasms in our midfield where Pogba and Matic run at 0.25 speed or our defence where Maguire exists.
Yep, imagine spending 100m on Sancho with these glaring problems.

I'd prioritise bringing in the right players that will allow us to build a solid foundation, starting from defence and centre midfield.

Anustart89

Yep, imagine spending 100m on Sancho with these glaring problems.

I'd prioritise bringing in the right players that will allow us to build a solid foundation, starting from defence and centre midfield.
That's what I've been banging on about in the Ole out thread. Ole chose to go for the ultra-expensive targets when he should've gone for more players if he was as unhappy with his squad as has been suggested. I mean he's still got no choice but to put Lingard on the bench after four bloody transfer windows.

Okocha119

This transfer saga is turning into the equivalent of hitting on a girl, getting rejected and then periodically visiting her to scream about what she's missing out on while dumping buckets full of shit over your head.

reddevilchennai

Don't worry that the posts have reduced in this great thread once we knew we didn't get him when the window closes.

The Next United manager 20/21 edition is where we need to spend our time guys! Then there is Glazers/Ed out thread too!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Sancho is not going to make a difference anyhow. Players are not coached well enough. Spurs just looked more up for it than us.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Panic buying is going to go into overdrive now. We've struggled for our past 3 games in the league and show no signs of improving.
Wouldn't surprise me if we go all out for Sancho now, when to be fair, we need him and a whole host of other players.

MrBrightside1989

Sancho just turned off the sports channel and promptly put his phone on silent... the prospect of hanging on a year in Dortmund and signing for Liverpool or City must be tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.