Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Daniel Harris gets info well before anyone again.
This will be done in a way both clubs can claim a win. We will still pay the €120m.

DannyDee

Just get this one over the line. Then we can focus on our next pieces of business. He looks like the next defining English talent of this generation (along with potentially Greenwood). But, that latest Jan tweet is big. Obviously, I want to pay as little as possible, but this is one transfer I'm willing to overpay due to a variety of factors (youth, marketing appeal, and it sets our budget for the remainder of the window).

E-mal

My body cannot take it, oh my God some sexy football at OT next season.

First things though, can he get in the match day squad ahead of James?

M4YON

My body cannot take it, oh my God some sexy football at OT next season.

First things though, can he get in the match day squad ahead of James?
Early on at the start of this season Dan James showed he is much better on the left. I'd rather he rotated with Rashford and have Greenwood and Sancho on the right anyway.

NYAS

He isn’t really their Simon Stone but he’s definitely briefed by their side.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Think it was a bad fallout between him, city and pep. I've read pep saying he doesn't want him because he already used to be at city reeks of someone who can't swallow his pride and admit they fkd up
Yeh. That's a bit bitter. Pogba left on the same trait. But I think SAF would gladly welcome him back, if possible.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
How good is this guy then? He’s got good stats but so did Mkhitaryan and Kagawa. I suppose the major positive is that he fits into English football more than those 2.

Last edited:

Matriac

As has been said several times, Jan is a pundit on Norwegian TV (and in Germany 2011-2014), and he gets his info directly from clubs and journalists in Germany. He doesn't seem to prefer one club over the others (maybe with the exception of his old club Eintracht Frankfurt), but he's in general very pro the Bundesliga and anything that can make German teams look good.

He gets a lot of inside info because of this, and continues to get it as long as he spouts what info the clubs want out there.

NYAS

Combine this with the Sky info that was released at around the same time as that Jan tweet, it’s definitely a brief and it’s likely a brief from both sides. I doubt we’d brief Jan and Dortmund would brief Sky UK.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As has been said several times, Jan is a pundit on Norwegian TV (and in Germany 2011-2014), and he gets his info directly from clubs and journalists in Germany. He doesn't seem to prefer one club over the others (maybe with the exception of his old club Eintracht Frankfurt), but he's in general very pro the Bundesliga and anything that can make German teams look good.

He gets a lot of inside info because of this, and continues to get it as long as he spouts what info the clubs want out there.
Think he's friends with some of the directions at Dortmund. Seen videos of him having a chat with them several times.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How do we know that latest tweet is coming out from Dortmund?
Because people have deluded themselves into thinking that some Norwegian pundit is somehow Dortmund's official unofficial channel of communication.

Matriac

Think he's friends with some of the directions at Dortmund. Seen videos of him having a chat with them several times.
That's the thing, he's friendly with directors at most German clubs due to his background. Makes sense he would spend more time with the bigger clubs if he can.

King Eric 7

So it doesn't sound like the total fee is an issue. Just the way that the add ons and instalments are structured by the sounds of it. From those briefings it does sound like this one is practically done now!

NYAS

Because people have deluded themselves into thinking that some Norwegian pundit is somehow Dortmund's official unofficial channel of communication.
Lighten up man, even your guys want this. Can’t have Sancho going to Bad Ragaz! :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.