Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

But thought De Gea was rubbish :confused:
I mean he hasn't exactly been the one responsible for that turnaround :lol:. Just the backline protecting has become more consistent,

We'd have done even better if Dave was at his level from 2 years ago

CM

That Bild report must've been rehashed about 5 times now in various guises

Adnan

Talent Spotter
For all the people worrying and saying "he'd be nothing without Hakimi over lapping" he really isn't involved all that much for his goals/assists. Apart from a few tap ins he makes them all by himself mainly.

@do.ob who is a BVB supporter has explained this on no less than two occasions.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Watch it for yourself, proof is in the pudding.

While I agree Hakimi helps stretch defences with his speed and willing running it's not the "reason" he gets so them.

Pace Abuser

While I agree Hakimi helps stretch defences with his speed and willing running it's not the "reason" he gets so them.
He was agreeing with you.

*edit* maybe not.

Last edited:

cyberman

Ask a question about how we play on here and you'll get 100 different answers.
The Pogba thread alone is a shitshow.

ChaddyP

For all the people worrying and saying "he'd be nothing without Hakimi over lapping" he really isn't involved all that much for his goals/assists. Apart from a few tap ins he makes them all by himself mainly.

His on the ground crossing from off the right hand side is pin point and something that rashford /martial /Bruno will be licking their lips over. We do feck all with crosses in the air due to lack of aerial presence. These accurate low crosses into the box is something we definitely need especially from the right.

Can't wait to see him in our Jersey

Adnan

Talent Spotter

I've watched a BVB a fair bit in the last 10 months and what Hakimi provides is superior combination play and build up on the wing due to being technically noticeably better than AWB. And that's without mentioning his speed and willingness to run into space.

The video is no proof of anything. I would personally trust people who have watched BVB over the course of a season because the video posted is misleading.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
As per Fabrizio, it would be 100 million euros + 20 million performance related bonus.

cyberman

I’m surprised he was able to put together a few sentences considering how much white stuff he put up his nostrils. Good for you Robbie, you are a special scouser when you can read and write.
Well this escalated quickly

crossy1686

career ending
This feels strange. Such a huge transfer and basically going smoothly and quick and all but a formality at this point. Really surprising in my opinion. Stark difference from our past dealings
If we get this over the line quickly and smoothly Woodward and the team have done a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.