Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What did they say about Jadon? WHERE ARE THE GERMAN MUPPETS AT?
They said that Zorc said Sancho will remain a Dortmund player (journalists are beginning to publish his quotes) and that he has a contract until 2023.

Nori-

How can Dortmund set a deadline, let it pass, then say Sancho staying is now "final" and still eventually sell him? It will make them look spineless and in any future negotiations clubs will know Dortmunds words mean nothing.

This is giving me less and less hope Sancho will be at United next year. :(

mu4c_20le

How can Dortmund set a deadline, let it pass, then say Sancho staying is now "final" and still eventually sell him? It will make them look spineless and in any future negotiations clubs will know Dortmunds words mean nothing.

This is giving me less and less hope Sancho will be at United next year. :(
But they are a spineless selling club and their words mean nothing.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Where are the body experts when you need one? Tell us Zorc is lying because his eyebrows are at 90 degree

Woodenlung

I've no idea if these are just negotiating tactics it a firm no from Dortmund. However, I'm rather pessimistic about us signing Sancho anyway. Dortmund have set a huge figure for us to meet and I just feel like we won't get there. We don't have great negotiators and they have no pressure on them to sell.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is getting pretty dull now.

If Sancho really has signed on until 2023, he must have an exceptional lack of foresight.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They mentioned nothing about a contract extension before did they? just a pay rise.

This is all a ploy by Dortmund to scare us into action 100%

We've obviously been saying "his contract runs out in 2022 so he will be worth half next summer", now they're coming back with "AH-HA! little did you know we have extended!"

As they say... poker.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Okay this is interesting: Both in that training camp video (quoting Zorc) are saying he now has a contract until 2023, not 2022. That`s definitely news and changes a lot!

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Ed will pay up because he's twenty and they can sell him for more.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Weird how Romano and Falk missed that little detail about his contract being extended a year ago, while being privy to exclusive info from involved parties.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Typical Redcafe going mental because 2 weeks into a 2 month and a bit window and there have been no signings. There is 2 months of the transfer window left ffs. The other big clubs haven't signed players that their parent clubs wanted to/could keep.

With Chelsea they signed Ziyech before the Covid situation happened and Werner had a release clause. City signed Torres who has came out and said that Valencia didn't give him what he wanted so he was gone and it sounds like they need any kind of money so they could get him at a cut price. I feel like Ake had a gentlemens agreement with Bournemouth that if they were relegated they'd accept a good offer for him as he'd probably run his contract down otherwise.

Sancho is really the only player where the club has a heavy bargaining chip and you would want to keep at all costs.
All good points.

Not to mention how Liverpool - basically the best side in Europe right now - are scrambling to sign what is basically a free hit in Thiago, with his manager actively saying he can go, Arsenal have been after Partey for what feels as long as we have for Sancho, Chelsea are literally in the same boat for Havertz etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.