Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
There is a lot of tension around here right now.

Don't take it personally ;)
I've noticed!

I even went after the sure fire targets, Woodward and the Glazers. Christ, have even that lot got a defence force now?

It's not like I said I wanted to give SAF a kick.

Bratt

Surely a more reputable journo would have broken the transfer request story.

No offense to this guy but I've never heard of him :p
Me neither, but of all his 17(!) tweets it seems he’s only has one wrong? For all I know he has deleted all the wrong ones, if that’s even possible.

Santos J

Me neither, but of all his 17(!) tweets it seems he’s only has one wrong? For all I know he has deleted all the wrong ones, if that’s even possible.
He's a fake account. He just deletes wrong tweets.

Joseunited

Had a dream we signed him. My heart wants to believe so bad. I just need some positive updates to get me back on board. All the news has been negative for some time now
Back on board :eek:Where you ever on board?

fps

Could United be stalling in case Messi actually decides to leave Barca?

fezzerUTD

I feel you mate, but I have been positive for the past 3-4 weeks about this deal, now there is sufficient proof that their is a high probability it's not happening. I know saying this is blasphemy here, but think with your brain and not with the thing between your legs :)
:lol:

DevilRed

Had a dream we signed him. My heart wants to believe so bad. I just need some positive updates to get me back on board. All the news has been negative for some time now
There IS no news :lol:

Relax. This is just the beginning. Still a long long long ways to go.

laughtersassassin

Folks on this group are reading that one tweet that agrees with their belief that Sancho is coming, even though it has been reiterated multiple times that he won't leave. Haven't seen a transfer where multiple sources related to the selling club have confirmed he won't be leaving. Admit it lads, this one is down the drains for the time being.
It's 50/50. Of it wasn't Dortmund would have stopped all talks but by all reports we are still in talks so explain that. ......

VanGaalEra

Romano the first one to say Barca manager been sacked. Let’s check his reliability.

TheHeya

Seems like this guy beat him with some minutes.
Same guy who said sancho put in a transfer request.
This guy deletes his tweets when it’s proven wrong and only keeps the ones that are right up please stop posting him.

Also, Indy beat him to it. Put some respect on Indy’s name...

bsCallout

It wasn't a dream. It was a prophecy! All seeing one, what happens next? Who do we sell? Do we get a CB?

Please write these things down. We'll call it . . . .

The Bible!

Kaizane

You can't fault Ole for playing the front 4 or front 5 including Bruno because that was the crunch time of the season and the players were challenged and they stepped up. The players and coaches got them across the line. You have to be able to rely on your best players and test them. They all passed that test, but it showed the weakness of the overall squad. No chances can be taken because the other players are up to the task at hand.

No way Ighalo was going to start over Martial, who has been one of the top players across the PL and European competition since the restart. I can understand playing a different formation, but United really weren't in position to tinker around that much. There was a big job and you have to stick to what got you there. It worked.

Lingard and James will have to start throughout the upcoming season, but at what cost? You have to hope that the other players can keep a good level of consistency and performance, but it remains to be seen if Rashford, Martial, and Bruno can sustain their performance and output levels. That's what separates the good players from the great players, consistency of a high level. And it remains to see if/how James, McTominay, AWB, Pereria, improve. If Lingard somehow regains his form and confidence of 2018, he'd be a great squad player. But from the past 12-14 months, he's been pants when he's been asked to carry a heavier load.

Getting Sancho would be ace, but still need to improve the quality of the squad in order to use it effectively.
Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.