Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
This whole scenario is very similar to Bruno. I m not surprised that many fake ITK are coming out of their cave to try and get fame and social media recognition from this.

After breaking the world record for a defender last season, Woodward has no obligation to once again throw huge sum of money on a player when our result last season didn’t merit support of that. However, our board backs our manager moreso than most club, so I expect Woodward and the board to come through, only for our managemeant team to fail them once again despite having an incredible team.

Lemansky

This whole scenario is very similar to Bruno. I m not surprised that many fake ITK are coming out of their cave to try and get fame and social media recognition from this.

After breaking the world record for a defender last season, Woodward has no obligation to once again throw huge sum of money on a player when our result last season didn’t merit support of that. However, our board backs our manager moreso than most club, so I expect Woodward and the board to come through, only for our managemeant team to fail them once again despite having an incredible team.
We really should have sacked Ole long time ago and hired the serial winner that is Poch. Shambles.

DSG

Just hoping we get to 1000 pages by Sunday... it’s in the bag, no?

If we don’t get him this transfer window and go back in for him in January, will this thread hit 2000 pages? I’m going to say yes...

Giggsy13

The reason why i posted what I posted is because people are getting excited about a deal that isn't going to happen. People shouldn't make fools of themselves by saying 'Sancho will sign for Man United any day now' when it is clear the opposite is true.

If you really think people saying 'Sancho isn't going this summer' is the most baffling thing about this thread all summer then I'm embarrassed for you.
Ok zoomer...

Adcuth

MUFC makes an "official bid", Sancho tells Dortmund he wants the move and to accept the offer, leaks to the media that Sancho has asked for the move. Dorttmund get to blame Sancho for not being loyal. We get Sancho.
My biggest question is -

I have 1 more post remaining for today - should I spend it by being a muppet or keep it for something more exciting later on?
Could have had 2 without asking this question

RkkMan

People are underestimating how important agreeing all terms with Sancho and his camp is. When we do officially approach BVB who will undoubtedly make things hard for us Sancho and his camp now have an onus to approach BVB and say "We all have agreements with Utd we want to speak to them let us go" without needing to hand in a transfer request and that will be enough for BVB to use as their get out of jail free card when they`re making excuses as to why they sold him. Sancho can`t push for a move unless he has an agreement with us and unless we bid. Approaching BVB without the full "yes" from the player would have made negotiations notoriously difficult as you don`t even know if the player wants to leave

Reactions: Ødegaard

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
How is Dortmund the biggest selling club? They are not so different from Atletico philosophy.. In average, they sell players after 4-5 seasons at the club.
Hummels was more than 7-8 years at the club, Aubameyang, Pulisic, Sokratis, Gundo 5 years at the club, Lewy 4 years, Gotze, Sahin after 10 years at d club..
They never sold Reus, Piszczek, Guerreiro, Subotic, Kehl, Schmelzer in their prime..
Sancho is here 3 years and only last 2 seasons he is a starter..
They sell very rationally, they dont sell at thr first millions throw at them.
They are a very wealthy club and with their politics they will be wealthier with time.
If they need cash, they would never bought Bellingham for example, doesnt make sense..
They also get rid of Gotze, +10M more cash per season..
They just need to woke up and get rid of Reus, he is a history that takes 10M per year..
Next year im sure Sancho is going to Barca, Real, Lpool or City..
15 years ago this very wealthy club was relying on a bail out. Dortmund is the epitome of a seller's club. They buy young talent, they develop them and then they sell them off. Bellingham makes huge sense for them because they know that British club are ready to spend an extra 20m on a player solely based on nationality. United are the perfect example to that. We spent 80m on a CB with zero pace whose nowhere near as good as a CB as Vidic let alone Rio or Stam were

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
A bid has to go in before their season starts. If he starts that game, I think it's curtains.
I reckon he will be nursing a slight knock for that one.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What a load of codswallop...!!
If we have been tracking him for years, then how could we not know what his market valuation would be?
Dortmund have publicly revealed their asking price many times, so what isn't straight forward about that?
The size of each instalment?
Surely that's not being claimed as "not straight forward", an issue such as this could be resolved in an afternoon.

By a miracle, Sanchez is now off the books, that's £500k per week saved in wages, let's not forget we recently awarded Lingard a new £100k per week deal, Mata is on £160k, and I believe that Jones and Rojo are on more than £100k per week too.
That's not even considering De Gea & Pogba on north of £350k
But we are still getting this regurgitated shite about Sancho's wage demands being an issue, or is Sancho demanding more than £500k per week...?

Suedesi

United didn't sell that season if I remember correctly. They asked Ronaldo to give us an extra season with a promise of a move the next. He accepted and the move was done.
If I recall correctly he also went through a surgery in the summer and missed Aug - Sep due to a fractured knee. That might have played into his decision to stay put for another year

ElMatador

Supports
Zagreb
Do you know Bundesliga starts in 7 days?
How in the hell would they sell Jadon few days before the league startsy where is the replacement? :)
Dortmund is not operating like that.
If some crazy scenarion Zorc sell Jadon, there would be riots in Dortmund.
0% they are selling, even if United splash 130M right away, BvB would never go with unprepared roster in BuLi, thats unprofessional

M Utd

Before James the squad had no recognized RW. And whatever people are suggesting i.e save money shop elsewhere quoting Gnabry, Coman etc who weren't starting XI material at the time they were signed, we did the same with James. At least that's how I see it.
I'd even suggest that even though he was brought in for the right he was actually more effective playing from the left so that didn't seem to work out.
RW has been a dog of a position for so long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.