Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
what fun is that?
You joke but It saves the stress, honestly it got to the point if I woke up in the middle of the night for a pee or something I’d go on my phone and read any updates. If I got a minute spare at work I’d be on checking. I’m just staying mostly clear until he’s holding our kit up Or romano tweets “here we go“.

croadyman

Glad that the penny has finally dropped that we simply cannot afford to wait a year for him and risk losing out to a rival

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Mazhar bhai, this thread has broken most spamming rules. However, there's really no other activity and it's just harmless fun. Really don't mind as long the serious parts of the forum remain sanitized and spam-free.
A lot more fun than tweets from the german version of The Metro.

The Pogba thread was good fun a few years ago aswell, we had Redcafe ITK's who actually knew inside info and everything.
All good, lads. This is the first player-specific transfer thread that I was heavily involved in, so I didn't really know what to expect.

Now that I do, however, I look forward to more of it. :D

macheda14

So that will be

Bale/Dembele (loan)
Douglas Costa
Brooks
Coman
Traore
Chiesa
I’m hoping for a stop gap, I know we can’t put all our eggs in the waiting for Sancho basket. But if he ends up going to another side... bollocks.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
The longer this thread, the more likely it ends up being renamed "Ousmane Dembele loan watch"

buchansleftleg

These are a bunch of 16/17 year olds who are still very far away from the first team they are not mutually co existent with first team signings otherwise going by your logic we`d never sign Bruno because of Mejbri who we paid 15m for at 16yrs old
I really hope you are right. That is exactly what a well run club would do....

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Right now if we are to give BVB in excess of £100m for a player, let it be Haaland.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
If we have another year of COVID lockdown it will be a case of selling clubs paying transfer fees to buying clubs and redundancy pay to players. A bit like negative interest rates where customers have to pay banks to safeguard their money.

United beware. :devil:

Revan

Assumptionman
This club has been operating on an incredible amount of debt since the Glazers came in. They purchased us with debt. Do you honestly think they give a shite about potential further debt, they probably have no intention of reducing anytime soon? How have they done addressing that debt since coming in, if so?

I agree that they won't spend huge, but it ain't because of Covid alone. They won't spend big money because they don't give a feck about being competitive and are much more inclined to keep milking the club with dividend payouts etc. You got teams like Napoli spending 70m on a single player. Covid is just an easy excuse out for them, a valid one too, might I add. Under any other circumstances, I would be all for us being conservative due to the pandemic, but let's not start pretending that it's the reason why we can't take that next step during these times.
Have they increased this year?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
If we have another year of COVID lockdown it will be a case of selling clubs paying transfer fees to buying clubs and redundancy pay to players. A bit like negative interest rates where customers have to pay banks to safeguard their money.

United beware. :devil:
Negative interest rates already started today I think so you could be right :)

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
38 to go. This will 1000 tomorrow
It is one of the add-on installments currently negotiated between MUFC and BVB.

Zorc:
- PL appearances, Champions League appearances... Goals... Oh and I want the Sancho thread on Redcafe to reach 1000 pages by tomorrow.

Woodward:
- Alright then.

Status
Not open for further replies.