Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Would be so nice having him with the squad 'pre-season'. Getting transfer done quick and smooth would be great.

GJNJ

In his tweet below it's structure over 3 years though, so how is that an initial 90m?
I think it means 90m where the fee is spread over 3 years plus additional fee's based on performance related bonuses.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hopefully wrapped up in the next few days.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Is there really no impact by Covid on these prices? I mean we don't have matchday revenue for months, surely that has to impact things?

It's crazy to me that Dortmund can stick to pre-Covid prices, and more crazy that wel'l pay them.

Kaos

Is there really no impact by Covid on these prices? I mean we don't have matchday revenue for months, surely that has to impact things?

It's crazy to me that Dortmund can stick to pre-Covid prices, and more crazy that wel'l pay them.
We don't really have much of a choice. Dortmund playing hardball and Woodward under pressure to get deals done early considering his unfortunate reputation for dithering.

The Irish Connection

Did Greenwood struggle? Sancho was and probably still is, rated higher.

Besides with the extra quality around him and his friends too, I expect him to do well. Obviously not scoring hat tricks every game but he'll effect more in games than not!
I hope so. But as my partner wisely says, ‘wait until he does it in a red shirt ‘.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I definitely know less about him than most but he just seems ruthlessly efficient as a player.

Not necessarily full of flair or electrifying or spectacular, but just consistently makes the correct decisions. Has a clear idea of what to do in attacking scenarios.

Can't wait to see him in our front 3.

Terminator

Osimhem just went for 80 million euros(70+10) to Napoli, there is not much logic left in football.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
In his tweet below it's structure over 3 years though, so how is that an initial 90m?
€100m plus €20m add ons.

The 100m i'm assuming won't be paid in one lump sum. So I'd say 70m upfront with another 30m next year and the rest to be paid the year after which is similar to what's been reported in the past few days.

Giggsy13

I would think the instalments with a pretty reasonable initial fee is taking into account the impact of Covid. I suppose the only downfall on this deal is what impact a potential second wave would have on the season. Our commercial, TV and champions league revenues are what’s driving this deal.

Goku23

Not long now I think there is definitely something to the Friday the 7th thing now 2pm Friday is my guess on completion

Kaos

Good news for England too I'd imagine, having three of their brightest future attacking prospects play together week in and week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.