Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

United58

My problem with this line of thinking is that we have built ourselves a bit of momentum similar to what Mourinho did in his first two seasons. We are genuinely on the up but our players are clearly tired and I'm just not sure they will be able to keep this up next season without something happening to the club to bring that extra boost of excitement. Having someone like sancho come in is a real statement and will show clear direction and put a bit of fear in us. It is very possible we go into the season without improving our first 11 and end up dead on our feet and unable to progress past what we have done this season.
Gonna be a serious problem with just a 3 week break before the start of next season (!!!), we need bodies and Sancho would be such a massive statement and allow us to rotate 4 genuinely top class forwards in our front 3

mancan92

Gonna be a serious problem with just a 3 week break before the start of next season (!!!), we need bodies and Sancho would be such a massive statement and allow us to rotate 4 genuinely top class forwards in our front 3
Exactly. Say anyone one of our front 3 get injured for a significant period of time. I don't think we even get top 4 next season

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Jan has destroyed all credibility here, clueless wanker. Inside said Sancho is coming to Man Utd for sure, is now saying no chance.

How do you know there isn't another 180turn? This guy just isnt' very good is he?

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I don’t understand this notion? Playing matches is Ole’s job. Signing players is Woodward and the board’s job. Why do we need to wait after the tournament to “fully focus”?
Exactly. It makes zero sense.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Ofcourse, I think most manutd fans understand the covid effect. Let me put it to you this way, will the owners take a smaller dividend? will Woodward take a cut in his bonuses or wages? I would assume not.

So the fans have to bear another season where this team wont do well.

Will ticket prices be cut to reflect Covid?

If we do not spend money, ticket prices remain and the board take the same dividends out because we will have more commercial revenue than last season due to CL, why should the fans care about Covid impact on Manutd?
There won't be a dividend with no profit.

BlueHaze

Just as I expected, the dreams of having a class RW is never going to be fulfilled. Off to the Douglas Costa thread....

red thru&thru

I find the reactions of fans more entertaining than the transfer stories themselves. Amazes me how they react. :lol:

BlueHaze

Jan has destroyed all credibility here, clueless wanker. Inside said Sancho is coming to Man Utd for sure, is now saying no chance.

How do you know there isn't another 180turn? This guy just isnt' very good is he?
Never had any credibility to begin with and I'm amazed how much of his bs tweets are being spammed on here for years. He should just stick to post game interviews although he's shit at doing them as well.

red thru&thru

Is there any bit of the the slightest indication that he actually wants to come here?
I never said that he did. But you stated that he couldn't care less, as though he has said it.

But to answer your question, do you believe the club would have been trying to sign him if he wasn't interested in coming?

acnumber9

Makes that Woodward statement, about being able to do things that other clubs can only dream of, look even more ridiculous. What a plonker that guy is.
To be fair few could dream of being that useless. Though technically it would be a nightmare.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is there any bit of the the slightest indication that he actually wants to come here?
He hasn't come out and stated confirm staying which is odd, given everyone else in the club wants to claim that for him.
That tells me his mind isn't with Dortmund, it's quite obvious.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's agreed personal terms, that means you are happy to play for a club.

What other indication would you like?

Prodigal7

He's agreed personal terms, that means you are happy to play for a club.

What other indication would you like?
As far as I’ve seen Romano is the only reliable person to say we have agreement on personal terms.

our unofficial mouth pieces like Simon Stone etc all say we haven’t agreed personal terms.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I assume he’s getting his information from somewhere and not just pulling it out of his ass. But whatever he’s being fed doesn’t seem to have had any truth to it so far.
Yes very likely he is going by what Dortmund wants him to say. But his Dortmund source on 5th Aug said Sancho will definitely go to Man United and now it is definite as per that source that Sancho will stay. Makes you wonder if he is actually getting any information and if he is, is it the real stand behind the scenes or it is what Dortmund wants to make public. In either case, he is useless.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
As far as I’ve seen Romano is the only reliable person to say we have agreement on personal terms.

our unofficial mouth pieces like Simon Stone etc all say we haven’t agreed personal terms.
The German source Bild also said it.

Stone isn't our mouth piece, he just gets told what the club want. Obviously at this stage they havent said anything official.

red thru&thru

Also, wouldn't you find it a bit odd, that United have been trying to get Sancho here, if he didn't want to come?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If true, leaking news of "interest" from Real and Barcelona is a big shoot-in-the-foot for Dortmund.

What on earth are they thinking. This is such obvious bollocks :lol:

Prodigal7

Also, wouldn't you find it a bit odd, that United have been trying to get Sancho here, if he didn't want to come?
He might want to come in there are no other options. I think most of our ex players have been overtly saying we're the only ones in for him. The point is how much does he want to come. Right now to me it looks like a "if you want to sell me I'll go" and he's not really that bothered.

Womp

idiot
It says for next season, using the Mirror article. It's very clear Madrid or Barca can't afford him this summer. If we miss out on Sancho this window, I think that's our opportunity gone though. He's simply too good a player to consider no-one else being interested.

SATA

It says for next season, using the Mirror article. It's very clear Madrid or Barca can't afford him this summer. If we miss out on Sancho this window, I think that's our opportunity gone though. He's simply too good a player to consider no-one else being interested.
Why? He's homesick and always said he wants to go back to England to play his football. He wouldn't go to Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.