Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis' cuff

thank you, Dr Freud. you are clearly one of those who thinks he knows more than people who do certain things for a living.

And, yes there's lots against Woodward in my threads (although lots else if you could be bothered to look)... just like lots of other United fans.

As for my rationality: it says that if a person continues to suck at their job, they aren't suddenly going to et better overnight. My rationality says that if the club tells us they are looking for a DoF but don't do much looking, we are being lied to
some fecking people, eh? know As much about United as they know about space tech.

In the 7 seasons prior to Ed Woodward's appointment as Manchester United CEO (2007-2013) they won 5 league titles, missed out on the other two by a combined total of 1 point.
This PC/fecking Pravda/RI site .. no copy/paste... check out 2013-2020 titles

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
some fecking people, eh? know As much about United as they know about space tech.

In the 7 seasons prior to Ed Woodward's appointment as Manchester United CEO (2007-2013) they won 5 league titles, missed out on the other two by a combined total of 1 point.
This PC/fecking Pravda/RI site .. no copy/paste... check out 2013-2020 titles
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
training alone? why would they do that unless he's handed in a transfer request.

A few days ago they were all "sancho stays, how great is sancho" and now not word about him :smirk: very suspicious

RedDevil@84

Are they done talking about it? Or would new people come out everyday and keep saying that Sancho is staying?

VanGaalEra

Poor Sancho, being forced to train away from everyone until he publicly says he’s staying.

Rolaholic

UncleBob

thank you, Dr Freud. you are clearly one of those who thinks he knows more than people who do certain things for a living.

And, yes there's lots against Woodward in my threads (although lots else if you could be bothered to look)... just like lots of other United fans.

As for my rationality: it says that if a person continues to suck at their job, they aren't suddenly going to et better overnight. My rationality says that if the club tells us they are looking for a DoF but don't do much looking, we are being lied to
Your desperation to rant about Woodward clouds your already lack of judgement.

Rolaholic

It might mean nothing but it comes off as a little cheeky with the past 2 days of individual training along with Dortmund offering contrasting excuses for it and claiming that they're low on funds...

Still believe that we won't hear anything substantial on this from from the club until we finish the EL campaign next week. Dortmund can continue to talk their mouths off publicly but I won't believe that the door's completely closed yet until the club linked journo's are briefed that we've moved on

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The more time passes the more I think that he is in the bag. Sancho isn't that liked at Dortmund. He was openly criticised by Zorc in the past. The club is a selling club in normal circumstances let alone now whose passing from this covid crisis. Meanwhile Sancho is training alone while Bundesliga bound journalists keep flogging this so called dead horse reminding us that Jadon is not for sale and firing jabs against us. Ah and I almost forgot, they had reminded fans not to expect any signings as the club can't afford them

Woodward should make it clear that he won't be negotiating with intermediares anymore. If Dortmund want to sell then they come to the negotiation tables themselves. He should also issue a transfer deadline of our own. If we don't sign him by next week then we will switch target. Good luck to Dortmund in finding a buyer willing to spend 100m+ for the player during this crisis

devilish

Considering the grief Dortmund are causing, would it be hilarious if after we sign Sancho, we activate Haaland's minimum fee clause on transfer deadline's day? Ole would get his men and Dortmund would be left with two huge holes to fill and their reputation of being a big club in tatters.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Considering the grief Dortmund are causing, would it be hilarious if after we sign Sancho, we activate Haaland's minimum fee clause on transfer deadline's day? Ole would get his men and Dortmund would be left with two huge holes to fill and their reputation of being a big club in tatters.
That clause is only active next summer, isnt it?

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
So you activate the clause that is set for 2022 on deadline day 2020, and the player will be yours, whether he wants it, or not. The player who just decided not to join just 6 months ago. OK. Not saying you sound like a dumped lover peddling revenge phantasies, but...

FizzyWomack

23 minutes without a post in here .. SanchOFF?!

I bet the United players Whatsapp group he joined is a bit awkward at the moment.
I don’t even believe he’s in a chat with just United players. I bet Sterling,Alexander Arnold and a few others are in there too
I know the ITKs on here have been questionable, but Daniel Harris said last week Sancho will hand in a request (and that Ed Woodward is making a hash of the negotiations). Wonder if he'll be proven right?
Im just reading now that Ole has made a u-turn and is prepared to look elsewhere.

I don’t think it’s going to happen this window. Hopefully I’m wrong!

devilish

So you activate the clause that is set for 2022 on deadline day 2020, and the player will be yours, whether he wants it, or not. The player who just decided not to join just 6 months ago. OK. Not saying you sound like a dumped lover peddling revenge phantasies, but...
I didn’t know it can be activated only I. 2022

Joseunited

Actually he didn't know the clause only activated in 22.You must think we're a stupid bunch us United fans.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Quite something that it's been Just under an hour since the last post in this thread.

Nonetheless he is shockingly overpriced for his ability.

RUCK4444

Quite something that it's been Just under an hour since the last post in this thread.

Nonetheless he is shockingly overpriced for his ability.
No and no. :nono:

Elite level player, immune to Covid pricing (if that even exists)

Shall we waste 50-60 million on an average player or double that for a one of the best in his position in the world? I know which is better for the money.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
training alone? why would they do that unless he's handed in a transfer request.

A few days ago they were all "sancho stays, how great is sancho" and now not word about him :smirk: very suspicious
He probably has slight injury or something. I don't think that he will hand transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.