Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The throwback tweets :lol:

Hope mods will clamp down at some point :nervous:

Matriac

Clearly giddy over joining his mates Pogba, Rashford and *sigh* J Lingz...
Real problem being that Germany is one hour ahead of the UK, and the lads keep goading him "just one more game".
He should get a transfer back to the UK on this basis alone as his online squadmates have an advantage on him.

RkkMan

I'm worried all this talk of signing all these young players from other clubs is going to be trumpeted as some "investing in the future" headline to distract from some other transfer failures....I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting a bad feeling that we are stalling on Jadon because we don't have the money available.
These are a bunch of 16/17 year olds who are still very far away from the first team they are not mutually co existent with first team signings otherwise going by your logic we`d never sign Bruno because of Mejbri who we paid 15m for at 16yrs old

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Real problem being that Germany is one hour ahead of the UK, and the lads keep goading him "just one more game".
He should get a transfer back to the UK on this basis alone as his online squadmates have an advantage on him.
And 1 hour more gaming time!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Caf really is keen on this thread reaching 1000 pages, eh? The past couple of pages have mostly consisted of recent Caf memes and reactions to them.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Never knew you're a wild one too, Sultan :lol:

You've Abramovich's number?
I'm not wild. Exact opposite.

I was just excited after the win and I regret what I said. Certainly not classy to be shouting in a hotel lobby. We travelled with a group of some well-connected people. So well connected we didn't even go through immigration in Moscow and just waved through the side door. It was one of my travel companions who had Roman's number. He really was a classy guy on the phone. I was invited to a party by Roman on the phone but due to my religious obligations had to decline. I was told afterwards by the party-goers they were given the choice to some of the most beautiful girls in Moscow by the host.

I'm glad I refused. :angel:

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The Caf really is keen on this thread reaching 1000 pages, eh? The past couple of pages have mostly consisted of recent Caf memes and reactions to them.
If you can’t laugh at yourselves at times, there’s no point, is there?

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
We may not have Sancho but we have the greatest football forum.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Mazhar bhai, this thread has broken most spamming rules. However, there's really no other activity and it's just harmless fun. Really don't mind as long the serious parts of the forum remain sanitized and spam-free.

Mac Asimov

I feel like its my duty to do my bit in helping to reach 1000 pages by using my 3 daily posts here. Would it be approved if I did. :D

Tiber

A lot more fun than tweets from the german version of The Metro.

The Pogba thread was good fun a few years ago aswell, we had Redcafe ITK's who actually knew inside info and everything.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Just spoke to Jadon Sancho* and he told me he will both join Manchester United and Redcafe.net if this thread reaches 1000 pages by next week.

Strikes me as a fair deadline.

*nickname I give my mate

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Regarding Westmeath, you may have a point. I watched Arsenal 2- United 6 on Eirsport last night after I posted my miserable post and I feel much better now. Maguire’s still sh!te though.
Excellent self-medicating. You have my sympathy on the whole Westmeath thing. We all have our cross to bear.

Jmck

All of the "United are prepared to look at alternatives" articles are coming out now, just as they did with Bruno, AWB and Maguire.

Only a matter of time before Sancho is a zebra.

Status
Not open for further replies.