Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Missing a game "ill" sounds too convenient to think this isn't really gathering pace now.

You never do know with us though.
Even more convenient when reports of a rejected bid follow less than an hour later.
It's an easy thing to be out of the game with too, if the deal doesn't come off, he had a respiritory issue and due to covid, nothing could be laid to chance. If the deal goes through, he refused to play and feigned illness.

Win win for Dortmund either way in all fairness, he stays, he stays. He leaves, they can pin the blame on him.

Chief123

I love it . Jan you will be the first against the wall when this goes through . The juices are starting to flow .Any room left on the Muppet Train ?
Jan is an absolute muppet. He foams at the mouth in anger when talking about Utd on ESPN. His balls will drop when Sancho lands.

Hoof the ball

You know this Sancho saga is getting ridiculous when I've got this thread sat open on the laptop right in front of me and then I pick up my phone to look at something else, but instead open up this same thread on my phone out of pure instinct.

El Presidente

Yes, do you have any idea how difficult it is to release a player from another team when they have 3 years on their contract?
Claiming that we'll not only get Dembele and Sancho, but actually signing them straight away is so outrageous that I can't be bothered to get into details.
I'm just really interested to know where those 20 million that Dortmund will be getting for Dembele come from.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

So I’m thinking the ‘bid’ is what we’ve put to the intermediaries

crossy1686

career ending
Claiming that we'll not only get Dembele and Sancho, but actually signing them straight away is so outrageous that I can't be bothered to get into details.
I'm just really interested to know where those 20 million that Dortmund will be getting for Dembele come from.
Well, Dembele is clearly a loan with an option to buy next season, so that's not this window or budget, and Dortmund have a sell-on clause for Dembele.

Abdullah7

Typical Woody. One is a smoke screen. We had similar bids for other players when we were talking to Leicester and Palace.

I dont remember who was the player used as a smoke screen for Maguire but for AWB, it was Hysaj.
You are right it was Diop from West Ham for Maguire. Now they're using dembele, intersting. when do you think the announcement will be made?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Puts to shame the Sky report that BD have turned down that supposed 90m bid
Where did they get that from though? All seems suspicious timing. I’ve got a feeling somebody leaked the bid and that’s why sancho hasn’t travelled. They’re now denying it while negotiations happen - I think sancho will be ours by Monday :D

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So I’m thinking the ‘bid’ is what we’ve put to the intermediaries
Yeah, that seems to be the case. I find it weird that we've waiting this long to start negotiating a price with the intermediaries. I'd have thought that we'd be doing this sooner. I'm not sure if it's wise for us to have waited this long to submit informal offers.

Castia

Sky Sports News has turned into a joke, it’s an entertainment channel these days reporting things that just get clicks and views.

They’ll hype this up all week to get views, their sources are terrible.

Tune into transfer deadline day guys!!!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
In other words, we are testing waters. Once this bid is agreed on both sides through the intermediaries, the official bid will be launched directly to BVB?
Yeah, basically. That's how we've conducted our business for the past few transfer windows.

Rolaholic

Seems Ornstein is saying the same thing as that Mirror reporter about us not having tabled any official bid yet

Loon

:lol:
Sky Sports News has turned into a joke, it’s an entertainment channel these days reporting things that just get clicks and views.

They’ll hype this up all week to get views, their sources are terrible.

Tune into transfer deadline day guys!!!
Not that Kaveh the robot guy, is it?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
In other words, we are testing waters. Once this bid is agreed on both sides through the intermediaries, the official bid will be launched directly to BVB?
That’s how I understand it, yeah. Put noise out there though and he might kick up a fuss..?

Toad

Boris Johnson -

“Bid for Sancho, but do not place a bid. Stay at home so he can come home. Enjoy a half price meal with your family but Sancho is not coming. Sancho will sign for Manchester United but everyone must sing happy birthday TWICE whilst placing a bid. There will be no more than six negotiators, but if you can not social distance then you must wear a mask. Come home. Protect the Glazers. Save Manchester United.”

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Not that Kaveh the robot guy, is it?
:lol: That's what it is! I Was wondering what it was about his interviews.

Wonder what he'd be as a wrestler cutting a promo. "What. I. Heard. Is. You. Will. Get. A. Power.Bomb. To. Hell. And. Back. It. Is. Pending."

Jezpeza

So after all that we haven’t bid for either Sancho or Dembele and Sancho is in fact ill? As we were then.
The story was dead in the water. Sky sports resort to reporting a lie to eek out those thousands of clicks a day until the end of the international transfer window.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Puts to shame the Sky report that BD have turned down that supposed 90m bid
I wouldn’t say it puts it to shame considering we have absolutely no evidence to suggest either is correct.

Loon

:lol: That's what it is! I Was wondering what it was about his interviews.

Wonder what he'd be as a wrestler cutting a promo. "What. I. Heard. Is. You. Will. Get. A. Power.Bomb. To. Hell. And. Back. It. Is. Pending."

I've said it before, he makes Bishop and Ash look human. There's also that weird Family Guy side-eye thing he does like he's expecting a shepherd's crook to enter stage left and haul him off.

lsd

The Oracle
Hopefully fab confirms that offer, he will be asked about it a lot...

if he does then that is good, it is a serious first offer at least. you'd imagine if the difference is 20m euro that we will be able to meet in the middle

Does anyone have their own thoughts on anything now without listening to absolute bluffers?

DevilRed

Lads who are posting tweets. Please try to get a screenshot too because there have been ALOT of tweets deleted.

It’s all gone a little crazy and a lot of backtracking going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.