Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashoutcassius

Does anyone have their own thoughts on anything now without listening to absolute bluffers?
What use would my 'thoughts' be on whether a bid is true or not. Romano is where he is because he is by far the most reliable , clearly through his agent network. Not infallible but clearly the most reliable transfer guy out there

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Jan trying to get in our good books. This won't work sunshine, you're losing most of your followers when the window closes.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This is mental. Completely contradictory stories for 2 separate players.

RUCK4444

You know this Sancho saga is getting ridiculous when I've got this thread sat open on the laptop right in front of me and then I pick up my phone to look at something else, but instead open up this same thread on my phone out of pure instinct.
This is me all day in work. :lol:

Abdullah7

The deal's going to be revealed soon that's not a problem. However, You'll see big numbers coming from the Germans. They'll hype it to make themselves look better. on the United side Ed'll be heared spouting smaller numbers and so on which he will proclaim is as achievement.

It's a win win situation in the public view and Dembele might sweeten things up.

Everybody Happy!

RUCK4444

I spent the breaks at work during the summer browsing the Caf for news, now I'm in the college library doing the same thing :lol:
:lol: I remember going away to Crete for a fornight and the whole holiday checking my phone for updates on the Vidal saga. The missus was not happy.

strandty

I’ve got an open return ticket on the Transfer Muppet express. I jumped off a week or two back...mind if I jump back on :D ??

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
They said today they wouldn't even sell him for 150m this window. Don't know why they would do that, if they were so keen on a deal happening...
In fairness though that’s bollocks isn’t it? Of course they’d sell him for 150m euros. So if they’re saying utter shite like that it does lend itself to believe it could all just be posture. Same with the August 10th deadline. We’re happy to accept 120m on August 10th but not 120m on August 11th as that only gives us a whole 2 months to get a replacement. Totally illogical.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
That is exactly what's been happening. Only now are we starting to see some actual developments on this transfer.
Except many of us on here have always said this will go into the final week and be resolved by BVB blinking.

Dempsey19

I still cant believe people are on the hype train about this. 10th August has come and gone.

That was our opportunity. We wont get him now.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Hmmm think this could be done guys. All this bollocks about us bidding and them turning it down is a face saving exercise for Dortmund. Think about it...we have apparently been in discussions with them for months...we know the price and we know that bid would be turned down. I think we've agreed the price and we're just feeding thw media this bollocks so Dortmund can save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.