Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

To be fair to him, the guy who made this tier on Reddit was the original fraud ITK of Reddit

Delano

Balague is a known bullshitter though in fairness. If he said the sky was blue I'd question it.

Okocha119

Heard this line a lot. And I'm not saying this transfer will happen, but Ole also gets asked about transfers a lot( both ins and outs) and he hardly ever comments. The Dortmund officials could simply say No comments and move on.
To be fair, if they weren't commenting on it, this thread would be filled with people saying "they can't even deny it, #SanchON".

SATA

So we have agreed wages with the player, fee with the agent but we forgot we need to agree a fee with his club which is the most important aspect in a transfer. Brilliant from Ed and his clowns. A little more than 2 days left, lads. I am beginning to stop believing he’s coming

ForeverRed1

Can’t believe we were counting down the days until August 10th thinking it would be done by then! Jesus I’m just happy we will have a answer in next 48 hours :boring: Painful stuff

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We’ve got to just pay up. Only way Ed can save another shambolic showing.

DoomSlayer

People still believe there is even 1% chance of signing Sancho? :lol:

I'd be surprised if we sign even one player.

Chief123

Can’t believe we were counting down the days until August 10th thinking it would be done by then! Jesus I’m just happy we will have a answer in next 48 hours :boring: Painful stuff
To be honest, Woodward is known to like beating his chest. What better way than to create a new British transfer record on deadline day to send “shivers down the spines”.

TheHeya

To be fair to him, the guy who made this tier on Reddit was the original fraud ITK of Reddit
If Ballbag told me it was sunnny outside I would wear a rain coat. However, I am starving for positive Sancho news so you better believe it’s on like donkey Kong.

reddevilz007

The other issue with this Sancho transfer is what will happen when we will be going for Haaland... from Dortmund.

The other issue with this Sancho transfer is what will happen when we will be going for Haaland... from Dortmund.
he has a release clause.

also if we buy Sancho, they will have banked £100m+ they will be bloody delighted and more than happy to sell us massively expensive players further down the line.

there is a lot of posturing going on.

DoomSlayer

Maybe you haven’t heard, we signed van de Beek
So? That doesn't mean we are signing more players in the last 2-3 days of the transfer window.

Deals so late are only worth when you've done the job before the season has started. You don't wait 3 months to spend £120 million in the last minute, if we do it, Woodward and co. are even bigger idiots than imaginable.

Posh Red

So? That doesn't mean we are signing more players in the last 2-3 days of the transfer window.

Deals so late are only worth when you've done the job before the season has started. You don't wait 3 months to spend £120 million in the last minute, if we do it, Woodward and co. are even bigger idiots than imaginable.
We signed Rooney on deadline day. A world record signing for a teenager

prateik

in 48 hours no matter what we will finally be free.

until jan at least...
We'll pay Dortmund 120m for a useless reserve team player (to be signed in Jan). Dortmund will cancel Sancho's contract. We will sign the free agent..
It can still happen after the deadline passes..

BELIEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.