Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
It's so on.
Have lost all my joy being a muppet on this train. Hope a nights sleep will refresh enough for the final push.

Signing Sancho could be the perfect way to bounce out of this humiliation and give us a push. (plus Liverpool getting spanked :lol: )

Else 2 week international break will be a completely depressing shitshow

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
The fact that we are still 'interested' and are still considering this has to make you feel that Dortmund will sell for the right offer. If we were told categorically he was going nowhere then we would have moved on...

The noises that we are still trying are encouraging IMO.
Which part of the last decade of Summer sagas leads you to think your (very logical) logic has any legs?

elnorte

Freaky fly day
The heartbreak over not getting will not be as bad as the heartbreak over him being a complete disappointment.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Knowing how Woodward's going to want to deflect he will probably sack Ole and say the funds are not available for Sancho as they have to pay off Ole

:lol: :lol:
That's exactly the kind of thing that Woodward would do. And fans would actually believe it.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
The fact that we are still 'interested' and are still considering this has to make you feel that Dortmund will sell for the right offer. If we were told categorically he was going nowhere then we would have moved on...

The noises that we are still trying are encouraging IMO.
Encouraging?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
As soon as he says ‘addition’ he very briefly looks to his right. Which, from calculating where he’s sat, is in the general direction of Dortmund.

This is so on
Yep.
Additionally....if you take all the words he used in the interview, you will see that those words contained the letters D O R T M U N D.
I think that he gave us a message that Sancho is on his way. :D

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Yep.
Additionally....if you take all the words he used in the interview, you will see that those words contained the letters D O R T M U N D.
I think that he gave us a message that Sancho is on his way. :D
done deal

el3mel

Heard Ole say this myself, and wondered it was weird that he said an addition, not additions.

5:05

Well we're actually getting addition tomorrow anyway. Both Telles and Cavani will be announced tomorrow regardless.

b20times

Sounds promising. Been chasing Sancho for months then we leave it right up until the last to try and get him in.
And all the while sky sports and Simon Stone said it's a done dealio.
Disaster right from the start this one.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
It's Dembele guys. Lock this thread. Sancho ain't leaving Dortmund tomorrow.

Lord

Have lost all my joy being a muppet on this train. Hope a nights sleep will refresh enough for the final push.

Signing Sancho could be the perfect way to bounce out of this humiliation and give us a push. (plus Liverpool getting spanked :lol: )

Else 2 week international break will be a completely depressing shitshow
Sancho isnt who we need at all, wide attackers is the absolute last place we need players. What we need is two new defenders (Maguire is absolute trash), and two central midfielders who will run the entire game (pogba is a lazy piece of garbage who should have never been purchased, absolute waste of money).

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Memphis joining Barca part of the same bluff then?

It's clear he's coming to us and it's not Sancho.
With his injury record I would hope the club are not pinning their hopes on him

WPMUFC

The club has not announced Cavani or telles, what are you guys getting hyped about those comments for :lol: :houllier:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Hopefully still in for this lad next summer, if we somehow get Dembele firing and Sancho then we’re talking a proper naughty front line I must say.

redshaw

Looks like we're helping Barca with a lump sum so they can get Depay, our ex, and we get another body for the treatment table and a van of painkillers.

Brophs

The One and Only
I wonder if just for a bit of craic Ed will brief that we were never actually interested in Sancho. Might as well put that additional security to some use, if you're going to pay for them.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
With his injury record I would hope the club are not pinning their hopes on him
Think they will stick to their guns on a loan deal and probably get it done. Just.

Don't see how we can pay 60m for him given his injury record.

Status
Not open for further replies.