Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

0le

I remember that idiot Goldbridge in a video talking about the Sancho deal being done all excited as hell. Just another fraud.
So reporting on news stories and being excited makes someone a fraud? Better lock this thread and all other threads then.

It's best to ignore him, he's controversial and an arse hole for clicks, fools watching his content are lining his pockets.
:D

The media make millions from television subscription deals and revenue from newspapers, but for some reason when fan channels do the same, it becomes "controversial". He is not even remotely controversial. Are you going to now slate Rio for his tweet?

3vra

Unfortunately that YT is not working when I am a newbie but maybe someone who is full member could past that link

If someone could put Sancho image instead of that clock that would make my day :drool:

meamth

I thought it was Carrington hot nurse from the medical department.

I'm so disappointed with you guys.

Tiber

Nurse? The Italian Bloke who just retweets everyone else? I thought the New York Stock Exchange was supposedly the god of transfer news?

BlahRules

Imagine doubting Howard Nurse :lol: he only deals in facts, even if they are often delayed.
Reported.
My feelings have been played with too much with this transfer. Last year it was said the same and nothing happened. The only way I’ll believe it is when I see Sancho is signing the contract, not even holding a shirt will do for me.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
So reporting on news stories and being excited makes someone a fraud? Better lock this thread and all other threads then.

:D

The media make millions from television subscription deals and revenue from newspapers, but for some reason when fan channels do the same, it becomes "controversial". He is not even remotely controversial. Are you going to now slate Rio for his tweet?
Found Goldbridges account.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Why are you listing Messi? He is Argentina’s record goalscorer and assist maker, and has won the golden ball at the World Cup and the Copa. How is that failing?

For the others, I guess it’s all about levels. You can be a great PL player. Or a great player in your position. Or a great player of your generation, regardless of position. Or one of the greatest players of all time. At the highest end, you need to do it at international level as well as club level. You can make allowances for players from small nations, but for everyone else, it’s a requirement.
OK but you started it off by saying him being left out is not a good sign for us regarding Sancho (definitely in a way hinting that he's overrated or something). He's not an all time great player yet. Probably won't turn into that because very, very few players do. So I was saying that international tournament performances/selections mean pretty much nothing for a players quality outside of it as any sort of predictor for how they'll do for a club, so it means nothing for Sancho other than just not being Southgates choice for whatever reason.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Like Messi, eh
Yes, like Messi. Why do people keep saying this? Do you think Messi, Cruyff, Puskas, Zico etc were not great international players because they didn’t win trophies?! Please try and understand what is actually being discussed here

Glory Glory Man Utd

Supports
Macheater United
I am really curious if Sancho will sign soon but for you there is no better player than him for example I Ronaldo? but unfortunately I doubt that is possible.

Spoony

The People's President
Yes, like Messi. Why do people keep saying this? Do you think Messi, Cruyff, Puskas, Zico etc were not great international players because they didn’t win trophies?! Please try and understand what is actually being discussed here

Messi hasn't ever looked good at international tournos whereas the others... No amount of mental gymnastics will change that, he's also never played outside his comfort zone at club level. But this is about Sancho.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The picture of the shirt had Sancho 7 didn’t it?
Must be fake as I doubt they’d take the number off Cavani

Status
Not open for further replies.