Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

macheda14

If we get this over the line quickly and smoothly Woodward and the team have done a great job.
The funny thing is, whilst this will have been done quickly and smoothly, there were so many fans criticising us for not having him signed before the window even opened.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I dont think the video is doing justice to his talent. I mean, look at the space Dortmund has for most of the goals. If this is the first video you are watching about Sancho, then you will think 90m is daylight robbery.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is there really no impact by Covid on these prices? I mean we don't have matchday revenue for months, surely that has to impact things?

It's crazy to me that Dortmund can stick to pre-Covid prices, and more crazy that wel'l pay them.
Let those twats have their moment in the sun. We will rinse them in return when Haaland's release clause kicks in.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Is there really no impact by Covid on these prices? I mean we don't have matchday revenue for months, surely that has to impact things?

It's crazy to me that Dortmund can stick to pre-Covid prices, and more crazy that wel'l pay them.
Well, you don't have to. We can always stay back like Real or Barca. Its just that we cannot afford to do it.

TrueRed1999

Somehow bleaker than Nostradamus
70 million seems low, given Dembele went for 100 plus.
It would be in installments so 70m this year, 30 next season and 20 the following. United are doing this due to impact caused by COVID-19 and Dortmund look likely to agree with the structure too especially in these uncertain times. Be a great Transfer for United someone that will lift us to the next level, knows most of the players too so integrating him wont be a problem.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Rashford, Martial and Sancho. We're gonna be up against so many parked buses next season, no-one will risk a counter with those 3.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Think of it as a “guaranteed” 90m rather than “initial”.
Yeah, I just think it's a bit of a clickbaity way to phrase it

€100m plus €20m add ons.

The 100m i'm assuming won't be paid in one lump sum. So I'd say 70m upfront with another 30m next year and the rest to be paid the year after which is similar to what's been reported in the past few days.

Doesn't seem like that according to the above. So more like 60/20/20. The add ons can't be guaranteed, so it would be splitting up the 100m up over 3 seasons.

Superunknown

Rashford, Martial and Sancho. We're gonna be up against so many parked buses next season, no-one will risk a counter with those 3.
That will most likely be the starting three, with Greenwood then to add another further dimension off the bench. Pogba and Bruno to feed them from midfield. :drool:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
It would be in installments so 70m this year, 30 next season and 20 the following. United are doing this due to impact caused by COVID-19 and Dortmund look likely to agree with the structure too especially in these uncertain times. Be a great Transfer for United someone that will lift us to the next level, knows most of the players too so integrating him wont be a problem.
I posted that in Febuary 2019.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Yeah, I just think it's a bit of a clickbaity way to phrase it

Doesn't seem like that according to the above. So more like 60/20/20. The add ons can't be guaranteed, so it would be splitting up the 100m up over 3 seasons.
That would be excellent.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Is there ANYONE left who thinks this isn't simply a matter of time now?
Just want to praise you for staying resilient throughout. The negative Nancy’s and the preciously bitter German fans would barge here day in day out but you kept composure when it seemed pretty obvious it was happening for those who had just a scoop of brain power. Your work wasn’t unnoticed, fella.

pacifictheme

Just want to praise you for staying resilient throughout. The negative Nancy’s and the preciously bitter German fans would barge here day in day out but you kept composure when it seemed pretty obvious it was happening for those who had just a scoop of brain power. Your work wasn’t unnoticed, fella.
:lol:

MDFC Manager

Judas has finally redeemed himself.

Pace Abuser

Player who forced their way out of the club at 18 only to join a hated rival after becoming world class.

It's not that unclear a point surely?
Nah, not when you put like that. He just worded it to sound like Pogba signing for City now from us.

"Imagine if Pogba signed FOR City", rather than "imagine if Pogba HAD signed for City"

Status
Not open for further replies.