Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

meamth

Congratulations @cyberman , I'm going to be a father soon, baby coming out in October. Bought Manchester United baby rompers when I visited Old Trafford last year.

Should I name my son Ahmad Sancho? :lol:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Congratulations @cyberman , I'm going to be a father soon, baby coming out in October. Bought Manchester United baby rompers when I visited Old Trafford last year.

Romano Sancho

Congrats to the pair of ya. Go to bed now would be my advice and get that sweet sweet precious sleep.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So the fee is agreed at £108m. The contract is agreed. All that’s waiting is how we pay the money and Dortmund have publicly said that they will accept 108m however it comes.. Surely nobody is still worried that this isn’t absolutely done?

sparx99

Sanchez wages was £20 Mill per year wasnt it? 2 years left on contract = 40 Mill ’saved’. Can’t believe we actually got a fee for him aswell. Its like a £50 mill transfer!

Can’t help but feeling we pay too much for Sancho. Sure, he has potential obviously but not a 120 Mill player in my eyes. It’s one thing putting those numbers in Bundesliga for one of the best teams. Another thing to do it in the Prem.

I really hope he proves me wrong and I can’t wait to see Sancho, Pogba, Bruno, Rashy, Greenwood and Martial link up!
Yeah, I was only quoting his wages for one season. Even if Sancho gets £150-200k a week we’ll be making savings.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
So when are we thinking for the announcement? Has to be on the 7th surely?

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.

Of course. Your child’s middle should be Jadon

Cloud7

Put Woodward as his middle name

sparx99

The price has droppEd from the muppet calculator prices of last season. People were saying that he’d cost more than Dembele and be 150mil.

I would say 80-90 mil is probably about the right price in a normal market but the likes of him and Havertz were always going to hold their value. No one was going to be getting a deal on him.

If he comes I just can’t wait to see the link up play. He just has this ability to pick out the right pass at the right time.

He’s one of those players if he’s available and you can afford him then you buy him.
He is such a good fit with our other young forwards as well. Four interchangeable, mobile, exciting attacking players.

Sancho Martial Rashford
Greenwood Martial Rashford
Sancho Greenwood Rashford
Sancho Greenwood Martial
Greenwood Martial Sancho

So many combinations for next season!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Thank you glazers, Woodward and the rest of the board of this move goes though.

We have continuously broken the transfer records for defenders, midfielder and attackers in less than five years post Sir Alex. Now we just need a manager that can reap the benefits of these significant investment.

Even though, Sancho is a world class player that will improve our already lethal attack, I would have used our funds differently especially if we have a budget of £100m - £150m. Other areas of our team needs to be addressed with quality backup and perhaps even starters depending on questions mark put Matic and Linderlof

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
He is such a good fit with our other young forwards as well. Four interchangeable, mobile, exciting attacking players.

Sancho Martial Rashford
Sancho Greenwood Martial
Greenwood Martial Sancho

Sancho can play in Bruno's position too should latter ever need a rest or has some form issues. His passing is very good, think people will be surprised to see how good he is at pulling the strings. Some may argue it's his best position.

el3mel

Thank you glazers, Woodward and the rest of the board of this move goes though.

We have continuously broken the transfer records for defenders, midfielder and attackers in less than five years post Sir Alex. Now we just need a manager that can reap the benefits of these significant investment.

Even though, Sancho is a world class player that will improve our already lethal attack, I would have used our funds differently especially if we have a budget of £100m - £150m. Other areas of our team needs to be addressed with quality backup and perhaps even starters depending on questions mark put Matic and Linderlof
You forgot to mention Pochettino.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Sancho Martial Rashford
Sancho Greenwood Martial
Greenwood Martial Sancho

You forgot:

Sancho Rashford Martial
Greenwood Rashford Martial

Lentwood

So the fee is agreed at £108m. The contract is agreed. All that’s waiting is how we pay the money and Dortmund have publicly said that they will accept 108m however it comes.. Surely nobody is still worried that this isn’t absolutely done?
Don't....I still haven't recovered from us missing Ronaldinho over £1.5m

Lentwood

Keep seeing posters talking about our front three next season and listing Rashford as the CF as an option...that won't happen, not how god-awful he was there when Martial was out

The way I see it is a straight fight between Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho for the two wide forward positions. With Sancho being the expensive new poster boy signing and Mason looking un-droppable, I'd say Rashford needs to be nervous...

That being said, there are plenty of games for all four of them, especially with CL

sparx99

Keep seeing posters talking about our front three next season and listing Rashford as the CF as an option...that won't happen, not how god-awful he was there when Martial was out

The way I see it is a straight fight between Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho for the two wide forward positions. With Sancho being the expensive new poster boy signing and Mason looking un-droppable, I'd say Rashford needs to be nervous...

That being said, there are plenty of games for all four of them, especially with CL
Rashford has played well through the middle previously. When he played there last season he had no Pogba and no Bruno supplying him. He had Mata on the right and James on the left as his creative wingers.

el3mel

Greenwood will mostly be the one to drop to the bench. It's not a problem as he's only 18 years and will still play a lot of games as a starter and as a sub. Injuries happen too.

0le

Sancho Martial Rashford
Sancho Greenwood Martial
Greenwood Martial Sancho

24 combinations I think:

Sancho Martial Rashford
Sancho Martial Greenwood
Sancho Rashford Martial
Sancho Rashford Greenwood
Sancho Greenwood Martial