Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseunited

The likes of Chelsea and City getting their business done early... meanwhile, Edward the Oaf haggling over a few shillings (OK a bit more than that) and not getting anything done and now being given a deadline by Dortmund which we'll pretend they aren't serious about only to be shocked when they refuse to talk to us about Sancho
Jesus, what nonsense.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Torres set to complete today or tomorrow and Ake done
Fact is as things stand City haven't done anything and as for Chelsea yeah they really wrapped that Havertz deal up in record time didn't they? Oh wait....

Werner was easy as he had a release clause

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
The transfer window's been open about a week. If we get this over the line in the next week, which looks likely at this stage, we are getting out business done early
Dortmund say deal must be done by 11th (I think) August...

Rolaholic

Out of interest, why would you say he’s slightly less of a playmaker? Can you elaborate? I would have thought his assist numbers over the past couple of seasons would say otherwise. It would be interesting to see a comparison between that and Hazard’s best assist seasons.
His assist numbers have been up there with the best in Europe the past 2 seasons.

On the Hazard comp, his best seasons assist wise were his final 2 seasons at Chelsea where he had 17 in all comps. Sancho had 21 last year along with 22 goals, he had 15 assists the year prior.

vodrake

The likes of Chelsea and City getting their business done early... meanwhile, Edward the Oaf haggling over a few shillings (OK a bit more than that) and not getting anything done and now being given a deadline by Dortmund which we'll pretend they aren't serious about only to be shocked when they refuse to talk to us about Sancho
It's a record breaking Premier League deal, and looks set to be finalized this week according to most journalists. Chelsea meanwhile, haven't gotten anywhere with Havertz, despite the deal having been talked about for months, and City haven't actually announced any signings yet.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Fact is as things stand City haven't done anything and as for Chelsea yeah they really wrapped that Havertz deal up in record time didn't they? Oh wait.... Werner was easy as he had a release clause
City have signed Ake and Torres having medical. How is that nothing?

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
For those who said he's not a flair or electrifying player

His ball control and dribbling ability in tight spaces in Martial-esque :devil:
I wish the people making these videos would stop with the effects. I actually want to see what he's doing, not have an epileptic fit.

meamth

Quite ironic how Sancho seems like the guy who always stealing Angel Gomes's lime light.

Not too long ago, Angel was the most hyped kid in Manchester, England youth setup.. suddenly all that attention were replaced by Sancho.

RAWK is the most antiquated looking forum. Are all scousers blind or something? It needs a facelift you rotten cnuts. Or do scousers only bother to do anything every 30 years?
The main page...good lord. I had to press back, and google RAWK football forum.

crossy1686

career ending
There's always one who's late to the party and can't read the room.

Posts like this are the equivalent to getting your guitar out at a party and playing Wonderwall badly.

Joseunited

Fact is as things stand City haven't done anything and as for Chelsea yeah they really wrapped that Havertz deal up in record time didn't they? Oh wait....

Werner was easy as he had a release clause
Nowhere near £100m plus either. As if it's a quick phone call and sign on the dotted line.

Superunknown

For those who said he's not a flair or electrifying player

His ball control and dribbling ability in tight spaces in Martial-esque :devil:
That's such an awful video that I'm surprised you could deduce anything from that. He's a talented player and I'm very excited, but that video is epilepsy inducing.

el3mel

I don't like Woodward but this is actually going much more smoothly than any other business we have done under him.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Quite ironic how Sancho seems like the guy who always stealing Angel Gomes's lime light.

Not too long ago, Angel was the most hyped kid in Manchester, England youth setup.. suddenly all that attention were replaced by Sancho.

The main page...good lord. I had to press back, and google RAWK football forum.
Sancho, Foden and Angel. Just Angel that hasn't hit the heights yet.

Judas

Open to offers
Don't want to pile on the bloke, but that post was the worst I've read in here for ages. Just unbelievably tone deaf to the reality of the present situation. Imagine being a panicking moaning muppet on this week of all weeks, Sancho week. Pathetic.

meamth

I'm confused, what is he? Right or left footed? Another ambidextrous player coming in for us? :drool:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Don't want to pile on the bloke, but that post was the worst I've read in here for ages. Just unbelievably tone deaf to the reality of the present situation. Imagine being a panicking moaning muppet on this week of all weeks, Sancho week. Pathetic.
No pile in, if someone is going to spout that level of crap they deserve all they get :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
:lol: Pile in, the rest have. You're right though, this has been a great week for United so far and assuming all these projected deals come off it will be fantastic. Everyone involved deserves a pat on the back.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not exactly difficult deals to get done. Hardly comparable to signing one of the 2-3 best young footballers on the planet.
Yeah I agree, what City have done is sign two back ups, one not even as good as the player he's replacing. I'm not even remotely worried, it's not like we're taking ages with this deal, season's not even been finished that long.

Rolaholic

I hate the song choices and effects they add on compilation vids a lot of the time but damn I didn't think the video was that hard to make out :lol:. I'll see if I can find another dribbling comp that's easier on the eye

crossy1686

career ending
Imagine being that desperate to cry and whinge you create a scenario in your head to get angry about. Bizarre behaviour.
Tis the way this forum has gone in recent years unfortunately. Believe everything negative about United, believe everything positive about rivals, moan about everything, then make stuff up to moan about.

crossy1686

career ending
Yeah I agree, what City have done is sign two back ups, one not even as good as the player he's replacing. I'm not even remotely worried, it's not like we're taking ages with this deal, season's not even been finished that long.
From a team that got relegated and another team that desperately needed the cash also I might add.

Judas

Open to offers
Tis the way this forum has gone in recent years unfortunately. Believe everything negative about United, believe everything positive about rivals, moan about everything, then make stuff up to moan about.
Yep. I’ve loved to moan on here, it’s been my outlet often. Rightfully so, we’ve been a shit show. But moaning right now? Just log off watch something else. It’s as if people want to be miserable.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
We're at a delicate stage here and I dont want to descend into hyperbole but I'm trying to remember who the last signing was that excited me this much. I think it was Veron.
If you are talking yourself personally, then..OK. As a fanbase we had lot more hyped transfers since.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Horrendous post, utterly ridiculous:lol:

Amarsdd

I know right? Chelsea declare their interest in Ziyech and then Bam! A season later he's theirs.
:lol: exactly! Chelsea have been interested in Havertz for a while and then Bam! they are still haggling over the price and will most likely not be done till the end of Europa League.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Out of interest, why would you say he’s slightly less of a playmaker? Can you elaborate? I would have thought his assist numbers over the past couple of seasons would say otherwise. It would be interesting to see a comparison between that and Hazard’s best assist seasons.
Playmaking is a whole lot more than just assisting though. For example Ronaldo, Neymar and Bale could have more assists than Hazard but he's a much better playmaker than them all. I could be wrong but from what I've seen Sancho is less likely to run your entire attack the way players like Messi and Hazard could but his talent for the game changing pass /decision /goal effort appears better than Hazard's to me. Has more flair too I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.