Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Snitch
Rumour has it, we've offered them Sanchez's piano as part of a swap deal. Just finalising its value in the transfer.

Infestissumam

I don't think it mentions anything more than Sancho having a contract offer from United.
exactly.

People need to get real here. Bild would not bury such big news in an article about a 15-year-old :lol: they just mention in there that Sancho "could" leave Dortmund for United, that's all.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

This guy said it's only available to Bild subscribers.
I was just about to post that the article is behind a pay wall. The German account that shared the news is a known subscriber to the outlet and has been sharing snippets from various outlets in his homeland for some time.

NYAS

Doesn’t Falk work for Bild? Why hasn’t he tweeted anything yet if this is true?

alexthelion

Woodward is the problem. He doesn't have the skills needed in transfer negotiations and makes Manchester United look embarrassing and amateurish . Its clear to everyone that he is not good enough for that job yet surprisingly he clings on to it. David Gill wasn't like this. If people are still defending him then we have a big problem because United need to conclude more than 2 deals this summer, and dragging the Sancho deal will impact on the other deals. I feel embarrassed for him especially with what happened with the Harry Maguire deal. Refused to buy him for 60 million and ended up paying 80 million for him. He is not competent and it's about time the club set up a new recruitment team and act like a big club. His transfer dealings are an embarrassment to the club.
Isn't Matt judge the negotiator?

Yes, Gill was like this, it's just a lot was hidden by how succesful SAF was.

NYAS

It's quarter past 1 at night in Germany and he's probably not as weird as all of us.
It's pretty late in Germany. He must be fast asleep.
I’m aware, just would have thought he’d insist on being the first to tweet about something like this given his following rather than having an article published while he’s asleep. I hope I’m wrong though and that he confirms it tomorrow.

tenpoless

Everyday I wake up and immediately open Caf on my phone, hoping for Sancho announcement from ManUtd twitter account.

And not from KICKER nor Bild.de. Go eat your apfelstruddel. Go write about your fussball, FC Bayern FC Bayern FC Bayern Lewandski Lewandski.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I’m aware, just would have thought he’d insist on being the first to tweet about something like this given his following rather than having an article published while he’s asleep. I hope I’m wrong though and that he confirms it tomorrow.
I have posted tweets at night here in the UK from Bild and Falk has retweeted the same info in the morning in the past few days.

TheReligion

Abusive
So nothing new :(
Depends what you believe.

If you believe yesterday's negative news we didn't have an agreement with Sancho as we were worried about unsettling the squad.. now we do.

The fact its positive and from a good source is better than where we left it. The move being imminent is key.

With Sanchez gone tomorrow i see this gathering pace tomorrow evening/Fri

el3mel

He's translated it now..

Oh well, us agreeing personal terms with him is nothing new. It has been reported few days ago. Nothing to look at here, another journalist just jumping on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.