Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That's the 95m € question, isn't it :lol:

As for the 'acres of space' stuff, United had less average possession in the PL than Dortmund in BuLi and people using that argument might as well take a look at Rashford's goal compilation.
It's pretty obvious that people don't even bother putting 2 seconds of research in. Don't even have to watch him. They'll be eating their words when he's tearing up the premier league over the next few years and is an instant key player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The way people go on about the Bundesliga is crazy. The way people talk about Sancho makes it clear they know nothing about him either. The way people go on about Southgate leaving him out as any relevance to Sancho and not just Southgates ineptitude/lack of relevance of international football to club football either makes me think that they've watched football for 1-2 years and haven't realized this always happens.
To me, it just means that certain United fans want to nitpick on the negatives just to fit in with the majority (ABU) views aired by other football fans and not appear "deluded".

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
It's pretty obvious that people don't even bother putting 2 seconds of research in. Don't even have to watch him. They'll be eating their words when he's tearing up the premier league over the next few years and is an instant key player.
Or, if he turns out so so, the same pople who were desperate to sign him whatever the cost will either stay away from the thread or ridicule the club for spending big money on another misguided transfer.

Rolaholic

Does he really need to repeat the same thing 3 times every day?

He's said literally nothing new and rarely ever does, it's the same repeated reshashed BS over and over.
The latter part was more or less what we know but he did mention that we've been in talks with them regarding the matter as recently as this weekend.

That along with him not even being in the squad for the opener just paints the picture that this week might indeed finally be a big one :devil:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I hear what your saying but it is his job, and if it’s working for him then good for him.
I just don’t understand people getting so bent of shape over his tweets, I find it a bit bizarre.

Plus most of the time he’s replying to the barrage of questions he gets asked on Twitter.
I suppose he doesn’t have to answer them but he does.
Because they keep getting posted like it's a new update, literally nothing new for days.

If he's making money then great but it's not interesting.

theklr

Or, if he turns out so so, the same pople who were desperate to sign him whatever the cost will either stay away from the thread or ridicule the club for spending big money on another misguided transfer.
Transfers arent precise science, any player from anywhere can flop for a bundle of different reasons. Doesnt mean it was the wrong decision when the stats points to a very high probability of success. And for Sancho it very much do so.

Rolaholic

Bild claim Dortmund already have eyes on his replacement, Donyell Malen from PSV

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If he doesn't work out I'll blame the management for not being able to get the best out of an excellent squad of players.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
It literally means nothing for Sancho. Stop trying to put relevance into international fixtures for a players quality. It's a different world and the managers are 90% of the time mediocre managers who failed at club level so took international football who do team spirit and nothing else.
‘Stop trying to put relevance into international fixtures for a player’s quality’?! What an odd thing to say.

The part about mediocre managers is not true either.

Withnail

This guy must be psychic. Tweeted Sancho to United in the next 24 hours before 'his sister' even text him to reveal the news.
Oh yeah. Also his proof is a picture of Sancho with the sister but he's obscured the girl's face to protect her identity so it could be anyone

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I'd very much like it if that guy was genuine and noone believed him, and now he ruined his sister's friendship with Michelle along with his relationship to his sister.

Tarrou

means nothing, anyone can find a picture online of Sancho and a random girl

Status
Not open for further replies.