Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
I'll get excited about a new signing when we win a title. Until then, talking pleasure in something is the preserve of winners only.
Bit of a miserable way of approaching entertainment isn't it?

I won't enjoy a second of my life again until I reach my ultimate goal, every second before that means nothing till then.

Joseunited

its going to drag on for ages yet. The glazers will be trying to shave off 5 million here and there and Dortmund will be hoping someone comes in and blows us out of the water.
We'll pay more or less what they want this time round.He'll be a United player next season.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
z
I'd say there's a decent chance he gets announced on Friday June 4th before the fan forum if nobody tells Phelan first and it suddenly leaks earlier. We'll get maybe Jadon, but at least Ole contract extension (I know some disagree, but it will happen so), Pogba new contract and some investment plan to make repairs to Old Trafford.
Announced :lol:

We have to prepare a bid first

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
There really is no reason for this to drag on. It's been 2 years of interest and "main" target and even longer with no right winger. Surely if we actually are prepared to offer what they want, then it'll be done quickly?

ShinjiNinja26

This should be wrapped up before the Euros if the board are even half way competent, but judging previous windows I ain’t holding my breath. Let’s see if this new look transfer committee does any better or whether it’s just more of the same old shite.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Just posting to say I was here in the early days before it descended into anarchy.

flappyjay

It would be nice if this thread ends at less than a 100 pages but that's not how we roll.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just posting to say I was here in the early days before it descended into anarchy.
:lol: same, I give it 3 pages before people are furiously arguing that signing Sancho restricts Greenwood’s development.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Bit of a miserable way of approaching entertainment isn't it?

I won't enjoy a second of my life again until I reach my ultimate goal, every second before that means nothing till then.
Forgot the white text. Apologies.

The sentiment clearly fits the general mood though!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They want to sell for 80, why cant we put in a bid and close the deal...

I know its not FM but 5 signins in 1 summer cant be that tough for a club like UTD (except Grealish other signings would be easy to get)

Sancho(80) + Grealish(70) + Saul(40) +Aarons(30) + Varane(50) = 270 + If possible Lewondosky as a free agent
Martial(50) -Pogba(50)- Jesse(20) -VDB(40)-DDG(50)-Perrera (10)-Dalot(10)-Lindelof(30)=+260

With a net 10M budget we will have this

----------------------------------------------------------Cavani/Greenwood-------------------------------------------
-------Rashford/James -------------------- Bruno/Hannibal ---------------------Sancho/Amad-----
--------------------------------------Grealish/Fred----------------Saul/MCT-------------------------------------------

------Shaw/Telles------------Varane/Axel------Maguire/Baily----------------------AWB/Aarons--------

----------------------------------------------------Henderson/Heaton-----------------------------------------------------
Given that both would be back up options, why squander 30m on Aarons when we already have Dalot ?

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Serious question, what happens on here if he signs with someone else?

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
:lol: same, I give it 3 pages before people are furiously arguing that signing Sancho restricts Greenwood’s development.
And of course Diallo's as well. "But we don't need Sancho when we have more pressing issues in defence."

Serious question, what happens on here if he signs with someone else?
The CAF burns to cinders and the ashes are scattered to all four corners of Merseyside.

sidsutton

Same rules as last year - anyone shitting on the transfer doesn't get to celebrate when he racks up 15 goals and 20 assists next season, leads us to the quadruple as well as winning Balon d'Or (keep that cause as low as possible as it is almost guaranteed). :drool:

Someone else can keep the list of names.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
And of course Diallo's as well. "But we don't need Sancho when we have more pressing issues in defence."

The CAF burns to cinders and the ashes are scattered to all four corners of Merseyside.
Then the same people moan about our lack of strength and depth :lol:

flappyjay

We move to the Grealish thread. To be fair I prefer Grealish anyway :nervous:
Grealish would be my number 1 too if he could produce from the right. If we get him instead we are left with Greenwood as the only competent rw.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Remember the days we used to get our transfers done early?

No, me neither.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd say there's a decent chance he gets announced on Friday June 4th before the fan forum if nobody tells Phelan first and it suddenly leaks earlier. We'll get maybe Jadon, but at least Ole contract extension (I know some disagree, but it will happen so), Pogba new contract and some investment plan to make repairs to Old Trafford.
:lol:
Your naivety is lovely, but hilarious.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Sancho! Jadon Sancho!
He's the player that you love to see
Lined up! For United!
To the right of Edi Cavani

Let's climb, to our old familiar seat
Top of the table, we can't be beat

Sancho! Jadon Sancho!
As the Stretty sings it two times
And K-stand replies
it's Sancho Day tonight!

Matriac

:lol:
Your naivety is lovely, but hilarious.
If I put the message out into the world then it can become true, right?
And maybe some muppets will bite and run with it.
Besides, I have a hard time seeing Joel Glazer show up for his first ever fan forum in this current climate of tensions without at least one big surprise.

Andersons Dietician

No way cause he’s totally gonna bench Rashford and take that LW spot leaving future Balon Dor winners Amed and Greenwood to fight it out for the right side.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Sancho(80) + Grealish(70) + Saul(40) +Aarons(30) + Varane(50) = 270 + If possible Lewondosky as a free agent
Martial(50) -Pogba(50)- Jesse(20) -VDB(40)-DDG(50)-Perrera (10)-Dalot(10)-Lindelof(30)=+260
What :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.