Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatTails

I don’t want to give the fecking Mail a click if I don’t have to, are there any rumoured transfer fees in there?

Rolaholic

So no continuation of the Caf record breaking thread from last summer?

Nero

Booking my seat on the front row (first page).

Jev

We're not getting Haaland this summer but, as much as I'd love to see Kane in our shirt, I'd support this. With Cavani's form these past few weeks, a no. 9 shouldn't be high priority this summer. Sancho fits the bill in terms of being young and reasonably attainable without breaking our wage structure or getting into a bidding war, as we would with Kane. He'd also make us more flexible, being roughly equally good on both wings. Could take the starting spot with Rashford or Martial as the no. 9 when Cavani is out. A front three with Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho interchanging would be so exciting. I also haven't given up on Martial yet and would be sad to see him effectively written off.

Tarrou

Imagine if we just signed the cnut without fannying around all summer?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Any chance it'll be done before the Euros? I can't stomach another entire summer of telling myself that I'm not going to pay attention to this saga only to click into this thread every 10 minutes.

FreddieTheReddie

When does the transfer window open? I read 9th June somewhere, but people are talking about this week, or possible deadline before the Euros.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Any chance it'll be done before the Euros? I can't stomach another entire summer of telling myself that I'm not going to pay attention to this saga only to click into this thread every 10 minutes.
Oh you can. You can and you will

supermao

and no chance this thread gets that far this time! If anything it could all over by the end of the week

......or after the Euros.
I'd bet there's nada happening before new kits are ready to launch, so July earliest.

Judas

Open to offers
In my opinion, if we don't hear big big big talk this week, with it practically being a done dealio, it'll be after the Euros. I could understand the Glazers wanting a big deal in place before the fans forum, but maybe they don't think like me, which lets face it is quite likely.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
When does the transfer window open? I read 9th June somewhere, but people are talking about this week, or possible deadline before the Euros.
9th June and Euros start 11th June. Deals could be done before then but they seem to mostly be free agent (Aguero, Garcia)/players with release clauses (Konate) going through at the moment.

OleBoiii

Greetings historians who want to understand how the Caf descended into absolute chaos in summer of 2021.

OleBoiii was here.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hopefully this is the last annual Sancho thread.

Judas

Open to offers
I think this'll be a lot more measured, straight forward, and less manic than last summer. Famous last words maybe, but I just don't know how even us can over complicate it this time.

sp_107

They want to sell for 80, why cant we put in a bid and close the deal...

I know its not FM but 5 signins in 1 summer cant be that tough for a club like UTD (except Grealish other signings would be easy to get)

Sancho(80) + Grealish(70) + Saul(40) +Aarons(30) + Varane(50) = 270 + If possible Lewondosky as a free agent
Martial(50) -Pogba(50)- Jesse(20) -VDB(40)-DDG(50)-Perrera (10)-Dalot(10)-Lindelof(30)=+260

With a net 10M budget we will have this

----------------------------------------------------------Cavani/Greenwood-------------------------------------------
-------Rashford/James -------------------- Bruno/Hannibal ---------------------Sancho/Amad-----
--------------------------------------Grealish/Fred----------------Saul/MCT-------------------------------------------

------Shaw/Telles------------Varane/Axel------Maguire/Baily----------------------AWB/Aarons--------

----------------------------------------------------Henderson/Heaton-----------------------------------------------------

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
The most obvious transfers in our recent history. Maguire, Bruno, Sancho. Each one taking about 2 years to get done. At least they are definitely of the requisite quality. I’d rather slow methodical transfers than lashing panic money at the likes of ADM or Dybala or whoever.

Matriac

They want to sell for 80, why cant we put in a bid and close the deal...

I know its not FM but 5 signins in 1 summer cant be that tough for a club like UTD (except Grealish other signings would be easy to get)

Sancho(80) + Grealish(70) + Saul(40) +Aarons(30) + Varane(50) = 270 + If possible Lewondosky as a free agent
Martial(50) -Pogba(50)- Jesse(20) -VDB(40)-DDG(50)-Perrera (10)-Dalot(10)-Lindelof(30)=+260

With a net 10M budget we will have this

----------------------------------------------------------Cavani/Greenwood-------------------------------------------
-------Rashford/James -------------------- Bruno/Hannibal ---------------------Sancho/Amad-----
--------------------------------------Grealish/Fred----------------Saul/MCT-------------------------------------------

------Shaw/Telles------------Varane/Axel------Maguire/Baily----------------------AWB/Aarons--------

----------------------------------------------------Henderson/Heaton-----------------------------------------------------
Nobody will pay 50 for Martial. And it might be tough to get 50 for Pogba with 1 year left, unless a swap deal, but then we have to get Ronaldo since Juve seems like the only likely destination (though staying is more likely) now that Zidane is no longer with RM and there is a bit uncertainty about their rebuild.
We won't sell VDB until next summer earliest, but even if we wouldn't get 40 now. We won't sell Lindelöf as we need an experienced backup that doesn't get injured if someone sneezes on them. Won't get 50 for DDG either on that salary, and I personally think it's Hendo we will sell for 40ish.
Grealish will probably cost more than 70. But it's fun to play FM.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
It got to the stage with me where I muted the thread it got that bad for me. :lol:

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I'll get excited about a new signing when we win a title. Until then, taking pleasure in something is the preserve of winners only.

Fooza

We just need another video of Ole talking to staff and players, that'll create 200 pages alone of lip reading experts telling us its done

Matriac

I'd say there's a decent chance he gets announced on Friday June 4th before the fan forum if nobody tells Phelan first and it suddenly leaks earlier. We'll get maybe Jadon, but at least Ole contract extension (I know some disagree, but it will happen so), Pogba new contract and some investment plan to make repairs to Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.