Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Nope. The squad has moved forward without him. He’s been left behind.
Still disrespectful towards a member of the squad. Not to mention that this happened with him earlier as well.

Polar

€80m + €5m or €85m (£73m) is a fair price. Hope the deal is sealed tomorrow with a presser on Saturday. Any chance it will happen?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
So what does that tell you "ayush"? Tells me he's inconsistent as heck.
Don't want to derail the thread anymore, his shirt was taken by Zlatan after his breakout season first time around. So i wouldn't say that it was because of his inconsistency at that time.

If you think its alright to take his shirt(again) then we can agree to disagree.

USREDEVIL

Don't want to derail the thread anymore, his shirt was taken by Zlatan after his breakout season first time around. So i wouldn't say that it was because of his inconsistency at that time.

If you think its alright to take his shirt(again) then we can agree to disagree.
I like your style ayush. Honestly i was sort of suggesting we get rid of Tony. I just don't think he's going to be that valuable going forward and I figure we should offload while we can get a decent price for him. Just some banter.

dinostar77

We are not giving him 350 k. That would cause us immense problems when Bruno, Rashford and Greenwood extend their contracts. He will get something around 200/250 k. Of course if we win the big double next season then he might end up getting a lot more in bonuses, but that would apply to the entire squad.
Same way it was reported Brandon Williams was on 65 k whereas he gets 40 + 25.
The Guardian are hardly a sensationalist tabloid like The Sun. If they are reporting that then they must have some info from somewhere.

roseguy64

We are not giving him 350 k. That would cause us immense problems when Bruno, Rashford and Greenwood extend their contracts. He will get something around 200/250 k. Of course if we win the big double next season then he might end up getting a lot more in bonuses, but that would apply to the entire squad.
Same way it was reported Brandon Williams was on 65 k whereas he gets 40 + 25.
Of that I have no doubt. In what world were we gonna be giving a rookie player that much money? People were so ready to believe that Williams wage amount.

Fluctuation0161

Guardian says we are gonna give Sancho £350,000 a week. That would make him joint highest earner at club with De Gea. Thats crazy. Especially since Pogba has the club over a barrell and could ask for the same/more. Then when Bruno eventually extends he'd want pay parity understandably so. The wage bill would sky rocket.

Guardian also said £67mil bid reject cause dortmund want £77mil. Just a £10mil gap to negotiate. Hopefully they will come to an agreement.

Alot of money for a player, in a position that isnt our biggest problem i.e. CB.
Get a CB too.

RW has been needed for years. Our last proper RW was Valencia! And he aged into a RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.