Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav_9me

More impressive than his goals is his simple passing on the counter. It was his pass that set the right sided player free from half line and then he joined the attack to finish.

He'sRaldo

That's why I don't trust Dortmund players. Their teamplay is so good, it's hard to know if the player is that good or the team is making him look a lot better. Although in Sancho's case, he seems to have good quality.

Those goals were class teamplay.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
On the move in Jan if they drop out of the CL tonight?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If they drop out they will need to try and win the EL themselves as they may not qualify via the Bundesliga this season.
Maybe so, but I'd say it's more of a chance than with them in the CL. 45mins to go though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Chelsea or Liverpool bound.
Going to either won't be good for us.
To be fair, if he goes to Liverpool then there’s an indication one of their current front 3 is off, despite what many say he’s not going to give up a guaranteed CL starting spot to ride the bench.

He’d be excellent at Chelsea.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think Sancho will be joining in the summer.
How I'd love that. Special talent and absolutely perfect for us. He's always been my first pick. Haaland looks interesting but Sancho has that class that stands apart.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
How I'd love that. Special talent and absolutely perfect for us. He's always been my first pick. Haaland looks interesting but Sancho has that class that stands apart.
I think we will blow the domestic competiton out of the ball park with what we'll offer the player and even Dortmund. Sancho also seems more than willing to join us and we still have the allure at the club which is unmatched elsewhere in England. He will be wearing the #7 next season at United IMO.

AltiUn

I think Sancho will be joining in the summer.
I hope you’re right, it’d be a double bonus because then it stops Liverpool and Chelsea getting him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Yeah Chelsea will be going all out for him I imagine.
I don't believe Chelsea will pay anywhere close to what we'd pay Sancho, his reps and Dortmund. I think Barca and Madrid could possibly pose a threat though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think we will blow the domestic competiton out of the ball park with what we'll offer the player and even Dortmund. Sancho also seems more than willing to join us and we still have the allure at the club which is unmatched elsewhere in England. He will be wearing the #7 next season at United IMO.
Would we really go massive on a right winger when James is starting to really look a long term option there?

zenith

Is unlikely that Dortmund would sanction a move for him in January, especially if they go through to the next round but he's most definitely on his way out this summer by the looks of things.

The competition for him would come from pretty much all directions including real, barca, Chelsea, pool, city, bayern, psg and us. To think that these teams are stacked and won't go on for him in foolhardy. Teams will be more than willing to change systems and personnel to accommodate him.

At the very least, we need to qualify for the champions league and guarantee him a starting spot to be able to attract him here.

AltiUn

I don't believe Chelsea will pay anywhere close to what we'd pay Sancho, his reps and Dortmund. I think Barca and Madrid could possibly pose a threat though.
You’d like to think he’d choose us because he’s likely to play weekly rather than Barca or Madrid where competition is fiercer.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Would we really go massive on a right winger when James is starting to really look a long term option there?
James is a player that needs space to run into and isn't great in confined spaces IMO and would be found out against the top teams who I think will nullify him.

Sancho on the other hand is technically supreme in comparison to James and would be a much better player for us due to his ability to operate in tight spaces. He also has the ability to operate centrally which would provide playmaking capabilities. Sancho has significantly more strings in his bow and eventhough i'm normally against paying huge sums for players, i'd make a exception for Sancho due to his world class potential.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Rumors in Dortmund are saying that the price-tag will be something between 100-140 Million Euros (remember: contract till 2022). Hoping for a bidding war.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
You’d like to think he’d choose us because he’s likely to play weekly rather than Barca or Madrid where competition is fiercer.
I hope so but I believe one of those clubs could turn his head.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Music to my ears. :drool:

RedDevilRoshi

I’d love that to happen although reading the past few pages here and the general media consensus, didn’t he not reject us in the summer because we missed out on CL? I think the only way Sancho would come to us is if we managed to get back into the CL.

MalcolmTucker

Sancho has been playing on the left when I've watched him this season so he's comfortable anywhere across the attacking midfield positions. If we buy him, I think it'd be to play as a 10 to replace Lingard in our current system - he has the touch, dribbling and passing play to help us unlock tight defences which we desperately need and could see him linking up very well with Martial. He's still great on the counter too and is very productive... he would fit perfectly imo.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Rumors in Dortmund are saying that the price-tag will be something between 100-140 Million Euros (remember: contract till 2022). Hoping for a bidding war.
Where are you getting those numbers from?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I’d love that to happen although reading the past few pages here and the general media consensus, didn’t he not reject us in the summer because we missed out on CL? I think the only way Sancho would come to us is if we managed to get back into the CL.
It actually wouldn't have made sense for him to jump ship so soon after joining Dortmund. Dortmund have been great for him and he's developed fantastically well since joining them and staying at the club for a extra year was the sensible option.

BusterGonads

Supports
Liverpool
Only scenario I can really see Liverpool going for him is if Real buy Mane or Salah.

Chelsea though.. :nervous:
Nah, we're £40m up on player sales this season (having not bought in the summer) plus CL proceeds and everything else. We got the dough to buy if Klopp wants to make a move, without having to sell.

But he's a Londoner, Chelsea fan, family and friends are there and they seem pretty desperate for him. Dunno why with Pulisic, CHO and Willian already on the books. Would have thought they'd be better off buying a CF or some defenders

Craig Ward

He's an absolute must for me, he would bring real quality to us.

He's the best young player out there, we must try to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.