Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
I guess nobody needs a twitter-message to know how "relaxed" Woodward always is. He proofed this for years. Its interessting, you have two clubs, one is nearly always the first with their buisness and transfers fninshed, having solved everything before its gets busy. The other is nearly always the last of all clubs, preparing bids and all this. Now they have to meet each other. I guess it was for a reason that Dortmund pronounced a deadline day. A professionall DoF at United would have known the circumstances (you need to have in mind to deal with other clubs). With Woodward you need to bump him into with his nose.

Posh Red

I guess nobody needs a twitter-message to know how "relaxed" Woodward always is. He proofed this for years. Its interessting, you have two clubs, one is nearly always the first with their buisness and transfers fninshed, having solved everything before its gets busy. The other is nearly always the last of all clubs, preparing bids and all this. Now they have to meet each other. I guess it was for a reason that Dortmund pronounced a deadline day. A professionall DoF at United would have known the circumstances (you need to have in mind to deal with other clubs). With Woodward you need to bump him into with his nose.
Do you not think you've made your point about how terribly United is run already? We get it now. Dortmund are the greatest and most well run club in the world, whereas United are hugely incompetent and are therefore in borderline administration.

Judas

Open to offers
You sound upset to be honest.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
What's the hold up on this? Are you negotiating via carrier pigeon?

Seriously though, I'd love to know why transfers seem to take so long. Surely your top dude picks up the phone to their top dude and they hash it out.
I've no idea why anyone would contest this, with most of the Caf having moaned about the pace of our transfers at some point. People were losing their shit over the Bruno saga just 6 months ago!

I can only assume that you being 'one of them there outsider folk' has mobilised the pitchforks.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The deadline day was literally set by Dortmund itself. For a reason. So United has to hurry to scratch this money together. Zorc won't change the plans of the club and their strategy only cause of a United who always needs ages to get some shit together.
Dortmund aren’t going to turn down £80m+ because it’s a day or two later. What a ridiculous position to hold.

A club that’s biggest current claim to fame is buying young talents cheap letting them play and then selling for a profit abroad or allowing them to leave to Bayern.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Do you not think you've made your point about how terribly United is run already? We get it now. Dortmund are the greatest and most well run club in the world, whereas United are hugely incompetent and are therefore in borderline administration.
Wait, iam preparing a post.

You sound upset to be honest.
Nah. Sancho is/was a great footballer in our team. I enjoyed having him here, i think he enjoyed it too. We bought him for an apple and an egg, now getting a massive fee for him. I couldn't be more relaxed. Zorc is a genius. I wouldn't switch, if i had the choice between being a United fan and being desperate for a RW since years and now have to argue with my mates and forums how much we want or can pay for him, or being a Dortmund fan, sitting relaxed in a chair, seeing massive sums here and there, and knowing that Zorc got his future plans already in the agenda... It was a good time with Sancho. Now he helps getting the club more and more up on the ladder, exactly that was the plan. So, pay Woodward pay! You lazy bastard! So that we can go on.

Rolaholic

They're not even the best run club in Germany :lol:

They always have loads of talent yet have hardly ever had a sniff of the league title since Klopp got sacked.

Being a factorg/developmental club for bigger teams seems to be their model though so I imagine winning isn't too high on their list of priorities.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
The deadline day was literally set by Dortmund itself. For a reason. So United has to hurry to scratch this money together. Zorc won't change the plans of the club and their strategy only cause of a United who always needs ages to get some shit together.
Hurry to put the money together? Boy you think we are some lower league team? You will take the 80-90m we give you and will accept it gladly even if we are a week late than this so called “deadline” cause you will only get half that if you keep him till next summer.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

Nah. Sancho is/was a great footballer in our team. I enjoyed having him here, i think he enjoyed it too. We bought him for an apple and an egg, now getting a massive fee for him. I couldn't be more relaxed. Zorc is a genius. I wouldn't switch, if i had the choice between being a United fan and being desperate for a RW since years and now have to argue with my mates and forums how much we want or can pay for him, or being a Dortmund fan, sitting relaxed in a chair, seeing massive sums here and there, and knowing that Zorc got his future plans already in the agenda... It was a good time with Sancho. Now he helps getting the club more and more up on the ladder, exactly that was the plan. So, pay Woodward pay! You lazy bastard! So that we can go on.
:lol: Wouldn't be surprised if Dortmund tweeted this post in full.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
They're not even the best run club in Germany England :lol:

They always have had loads of talent yet have hardly ever had a sniff of the league and CL spots title since Klopp Fergie got sacked.

Being a factorg/developmental money-cow club for bigger poorer but more clever teams seems to be their model though so I imagine winning isn't too high on their list of priorities.
Corrected it for you.

peridigm

I have not been following this transfer to closely. Has this thread reached muppet status yet?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I read enough of this subreddit last transfer window to know that the "in the knows" are ignorant, attention-seeking charlatans who have literally never been right about anything. I'm also genuinely worried about the mental health of the people who post there.
It’s a bit worrying, really. Bunch of grown men role playing online.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You’re outrageously tedious, man.

We get it. Rich English club = silly; German club = efficient!!!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Just wait, We are preparing a bid ;)

SirAnderson

The feck is this Dortmund fan coming here on to our forum to shite on us and come with this smug attitude? And a newbie to boot! Hopefully the 5 posts are up, cause I can't stand reading the crap he spews. Not even worth responding to anything he says directly.

Anyway, love the comment from Zorc, just further solidifies and justifies going full muppet mode on this. Hopefully we will have a chance for all our local Lip reading, hand writing, plane tracking, and especially gizz making muppets the opportunity to do what every great transfer needs!

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
They're not even the best run club in Germany :lol:

They always have loads of talent yet have hardly ever had a sniff of the league title since Klopp got sacked.

Being a factorg/developmental club for bigger teams seems to be their model though so I imagine winning isn't too high on their list of priorities.
They lost the league by just two points last season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The feck is this Dortmund fan coming here on to our forum to shite on us and come with this smug attitude? And a newbie to boot! Hopefully the 5 posts are up, cause I can't stand reading the crap he spews. Not even worth responding to anything he says directly.

Anyway, love the comment from Zorc, just further solidifies and justifies going full muppet mode on this. Hopefully we will have a chance for all our local Lip reading, hand writing, plane tracking, and especially gizz making muppets the opportunity to do what every great transfer needs!
It's just his insecurities as he knows their best player is coming to us. He's trying to make us feel as bad as he does - but the Sancho party doesn't stop baby :drool:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
When Ed Woodward is 'relaxed' you know it's not £75m in his hands.
More like, £750m transfer kitty.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
It's always puzzled me that fans of clubs like Dortmund possess so much contentment in their club being well run and making huge profits from transfers when ultimately it amounts to very little sustained success or silverware. From a fan perspective, my club having a great business model just isn't something I could ever truly revel in and celebrate.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hell yeah!! For the first time in years I've not been as excited about our team and the direction we going! :devil:
Same here. I'm a little scared to get too excited as we've had false dawns before - but this is the best football we've played ever since Fergie.

If we can keep Pogba and add Sancho like we expect, we really are looking strong. Another CB, and a world class DM and LB and we are up there with the best.

Who the feck is this?
He's apparently friends with Sancho and has lots of photos/videos with him online. Fair to say he'd have a direct line to Sancho.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund

Come on mate, why so salty? Enjoy the ride! Seems that you guys getting Sancho, Dortmund a lot of money, win-win!
I don't want to "shit" on you, i am just responding to senseless posts aimed at my direction instead of talking about what is the subject here.

Andersons Dietician

I suppose if you’re use to being a feeder club you just develop that mindset. You know eventually your best player is leaving you so it’s not much ado about nothing. You’re just use to it. On to the next educated guess of hot property talent you can give a platform to develop and increase in value so you can sell them on once again.

As for the length of time it takes us to do do deals we shop normally in different markets. Instead of just paying 100mil right off the bat any good sensible buisness man is going to be patient until they can get the lowest price they possibly can.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. This just looks like Zorc posturing To try and make United look incompetent, deep down I’m sure he knows Sancho is leaving and they probably aren’t going to get as much as they would have last summer.

El-Manos

Scratch this money together... you really want to start comparing the 2 club’s finances ? You might end up being pleasantly surprised. Are you always like this whenever Dortmund sell a valuable player or just on this occasion?

croadyman

Same here. I'm a little scared to get too excited as we've had false dawns before - but this is the best football we've played ever since Fergie.

If we can keep Pogba and add Sancho like we expect, we really are looking strong. Another CB, and a world class DM and LB and we are up there with the best.

He's apparently friends with Sancho and has lots of photos/videos with him online. Fair to say he'd have a direct line to Sancho.
My gut feeling since Matic signed contract is that Utd are going to assess the DM position for a while. Personally if that gets us the right player in that position then will be worth the wait.

In regards to LB I think we will keep faith with Shaw & Williams and bring through Laird who apparently can play both sides.

Expect movement on CB once we have managed to sell Rojo and let Smalling join Roma on permanent deal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

He’s just annoyed that Dortmund are largely irrelevant to us unless we’re helping ourselves to their best player, as is tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.