Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
Sounds lovely. And realistic.

This guy reliable ?
Considering he admits himself its a prediction - does it matter ? He Thinks it will happen - nowhere does it say that he has any indications from anyone that it will happen.

C'est Moi Cantona

If I was Sancho I'd tell us to do one until we have sorted ourselves out, he is progressing nicely where he is, so why would he want to risk setting himself back, as so many players seem to do when they come here.

It's like we're trying to put the finishing touches to something, but in reality we need to build the foundations yet.

Suv666

I hope he agrees to join us. We are atrocious at the moment. Such an unstable club too.

Suv666

I kinda wonder how keen he'd be to join this shit show
Yeah one of the most highly rated youngster in the game right now. He can bascially pick any team in Europe next season. Would be mental if Ole convinces him to join Utd.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Absolutely have to sign this kid

FujiVice

Why would he want to join our steaming pile?
To be the main man in a Man United side? Probably be the best time to come here. Whoever is the main man to drag this club out of the shit will be a legend for years.

FujiVice

Only problem is that he holds a big grudge against us.
I dont think he does. He seems to hold a grudge against a lot of people, but not the club itself. Moyes, Giggs, Phil Neville, Louis Van Gaal, people like that. He reckons the staff didnt look after him and didnt give him an opportunity. If Zaha is any kind of man, if the chance to join United and re-write the wrongs of his first run comes up he should take it.

Solskjaer worked with him at Cardiff, too.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
To be the main man in a Man United side? Probably be the best time to come here. Whoever is the main man to drag this club out of the shit will be a legend for years.
The man who drags United out of this could never be a player, it has to be a DOF, and probably some deep changes in the whole structure. Only people like Woodward and the current United board is so limited in football-things to think that a shiny new player here and there financed by your "warchest" can make a difference and turn things around for the future. Thought that is an obvious fact known by nearly the whole RedCafé.

marktan

We really need to get top 4. I think CL football next season could be enough to attract him.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
We really need to get top 4. I think CL football next season could be enough to attract him.
On the other hand: assured CL football, a title race, a functioning team with attractive football, and a contract till 2022 is enough to keep him where he is. At least for one year.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I was feeling confident in getting him but now, not so much.

I can only hope the draw or his friends Rashford and Gomes being here, having the 7 shirt potentially and a shit tonne of cash will help.

one thing for sure is he’s better than martial and Rashford out wide.

ravi2

I was feeling confident in getting him but now, not so much.

I can only hope the draw or his friends Rashford and Gomes being here, having the 7 shirt potentially and a shit tonne of cash will help.

one thing for sure is he’s better than martial and Rashford out wide.

We would have to pay him a crazy amount and probably offer Martial plus $ to Dortmund to get this deal done.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I think some of you are underestimating how unlikely the Dembele situation was with Barcelona. I tend to believe them when they say they won't sell him this summer, and even if they would there's many other clubs far more attractive and with the ability to spend as much as United to get him as they have far less needs than United does. You can't blow your whole wad on one player because he's not going to be the difference between this team and a contender.

Borussin

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Hazard (or whoever is bought for that position) would be the replacement for Pulisic though. It has nothing to do with Sancho. Same with Zaha - IF they show interest in him, beyond the rumour that went around last summer.

marktan

Dont know how we're going to get the best out of him technically when BVB passing and offensive game looks light years ahead of ours.
A lot of it is Reus' movement. We either need to teach Pogba or Martial that or sign a coach that knows how to teach that sort of movement.

Eli Zee

Dont know how we're going to get the best out of him technically when BVB passing and offensive game looks light years ahead of ours.
Everyone’s passing and offensive game looks light years ahead of ours.

Our players don’t freaking have any offf ball movement. Look passed the midfield line and players are literally standing still being marked. Jogging lightly to get open. If they moved, and with some urgency for a change, we’d be able to get some rhythm and piece together strings of passes that lead to openings.
Itd be better than hoping for pogba to make a perfect pass every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.