Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I know it's unlikely, but seeing as we're linked to everyone why has this gone so quiet? Has he said something himself?

He really is the one isn't he.

Hulksmash

I know it's unlikely, but seeing as we're linked to everyone why has this gone so quiet? Has he said something himself?

He really is the one isn't he.
1) He will cost more then 100 Million
2) Dortmund don't want to sell
3) He wants CL football

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Been saying but he’s the best teenager in world football. Aside from Lingard perhaps.

MDFC Manager

There's still some luminaries on here who think we should not buy him (yet). Just like some remarked we shouldn't buy Kane after his first season.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Very quiet game. Just like the rest of England's attacking players.

Aloysius's Back 3

Lovely footballer.....he'll never join us though
He might not due to Dortmund - but Pogba was always going to move to United to show off to the world that United messed up and need to show him some respect.

I see Sancho doing the same thing with us to stick a finger up City to get the same type of confidence boost Pogba was aiming to get for himself.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Because we aren't showing any ambition to improve and get back to where we once were. He'd probably get the pick of clubs to join within a year and I can see United being very much at the bottom.
That’s the spririt. This mentality is exactly our way back to the top.

AaronRedDevil

I'd even throw 150m at him. Only still very young and he's already tearing it up on the pitch. We'd be sorted at the right wing for years with Sancho and James.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
‘Rather have Felix’ said the hipsters.
I'm not sure people have said that. I think most people have been dreaming of de Ligt, Felix and Sancho all in one muppetastic window.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Did anybody ever actually say that? You really don't rate Felix, you might look daft one day. No matter who you rate higher, and for me Sancho is no.1, Felix is still impressive for his age.
Yes they did. And I don’t ‘not rate’ Felix. I’m just reserving making any real assertion either way due to my being able to accept that I haven’t seen much of him. From the clips, he looks a talent, but not a one-off kind of talent. I bow to the opinions more of those who watch him as much as I watch Sancho. Funnily enough, those people have been more reserved regarding him than those I’m more confident have seen little.

I won’t look daft if he turns out great. And those who have vehemently made all sorts of declarations of greatness won’t be clever, as they are largely bandwagoners who are just hoping they are vindicated. I have nothing against the kid, I’m more against the fraudsters.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I'm not sure people have said that. I think most people have been dreaming of de Ligt, Felix and Sancho all in one muppetastic window.
People have said that, I’ve read it.

Even those including him in their list of 5 or whatever is largely baseless and echoing the overhype on the net. He shouldn’t be a priority for us, if only for the fact that we don’t even use his position.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Haven't seen enough of Felix, but getting de Ligt and Sancho would already been nothing short of amazing. And tbh, I would burn our entire budget on them with 1 or 2 more sensible/bargains transfers in the mould of James (Rabiot on a free for example).
We are not getting the title next season, so might as well go for the next best thing. Which is imo trying to build the most exciting team for the future.

Easier said then done, obviously.

Zed 101

If it were at all possible to get Sancho I would move heaven and earth if I were Utd, just do not think that either the club or player are that motivated to deal with Utd, find it hard to believe that other clubs have not shown a major interest though

Gandalf

If it were at all possible to get Sancho I would move heaven and earth if I were Utd, just do not think that either the club or player are that motivated to deal with Utd, find it hard to believe that other clubs have not shown a major interest though
I believe they have but Dortmund were pretty emphatic that he would not be sold this summer as they feel they are very close to overhauling Bayern next season and want to strengthen not weaken their squad. They are financially secure enough that they don't have to sell if they don't want to and I think all interested parties have taken them at face value that they are not open for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.