Jamal Musiala

Threesus

Looked like the only exciting player in Germany. Disappointed with sane and gnabry.

Irwin99

The goal-scoring and decision making will come in time. Ronaldo was hardly a lethal finisher in his first season with us at 18.

His dribbling skills though :eek:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hazard is actually a good comparison. He's a super talented dribbler who lacks end product and maybe a bit of explosiveness. Will be interesting to see where he ends up as he just doesn't look a midfielder in his passing so he has to work on his end product

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I think his decision making was clouded by the pressure of expectations heaped on him. That and the lack of a reliable finisher as recipient of the would-be pass, of course. Hope he can deal well with the disappointment and the aftermath and come out of it stronger.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He would worth 150 million if he could score.

Seems greedy and has a definition problem, but his dribbling is exceptional.
He has 9 goals and 7 assists in 1,000 minutes of Bundesliga football this season...

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He has 9 goals and 7 assists in 1,000 minutes of Bundesliga football this season...
Yeah but that translates to about 2 goals and 1 assist in any other league.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I didn't know that he used to play for Chelsea. Was he not rated highly at that time when he was let go?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea love to lose future world class players. Its their MO. Have they actually kept any?
This one was actually one that was out of Chelsea's control. He was at Chelsea from the age of 8 to 16, then he and his family wanted to leave to return to Germany, so he joined Bayern's academy. Nothing really anyone could do about it. His success since then is a really good look for Chelsea's academy.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea love to lose future world class players. Its their MO. Have they actually kept any?
At least we know the academy is working. It’s great they we are able to produce players capable of this level and also qualify for England. As opposed to many academies that just buy players from over seas, who fall off into football obscurity.

Righteous Steps

Chelsea fans must always have very mixed feelings when they see this thread bumped.
Him leaving will end up being far more bitter and noteworthy than De Bruyne and Salah, not only do i think he will reach that level at his peak, but also the fact he is actually from their youth team and grew up a few miles from the training ground.

mshnsh

People talk about Mbappe and understandably so with his explosive pace, good skill and excellent goalscoring ability. But, I genuinely feel Musiala is technically better and has the potential to become the best of his generation.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea fans must always have very mixed feelings when they see this thread bumped.
Him leaving will end up being far more bitter and noteworthy than De Bruyne and Salah, not only do i think he will reach that level at his peak, but also the fact he is actually from their youth team and grew up a few miles from the training ground.
Not really. We had no choice in the matter. The kid and his family wanted to move back home to Germany. We chased KDB and Salah out of the club ourselves and we only have ourselves (Mourinho) to blame. We claim Musiala as a Cobham product but I don’t feel even the tiniest bit bitter about him because it is the nature of academy football. You lose players to other clubs all the time for all kinds of reasons. It’s all good. Always delighted to see him balling out.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
People talk about Mbappe and understandably so with his explosive pace, good skill and excellent goalscoring ability. But, I genuinely feel Musiala is technically better and has the potential to become the best of his generation.
He can't score, he was one of the main reasons why Germany got knocked out in group stage despite not playing bad at all as a team.

If Musiala knew how to score , his value could go up to 200 millions in the future.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He can't score, he was one of the main reasons why Germany got knocked out in group stage despite not playing bad at all as a team.

If Musiala knew how to score , his value could go up to 200 millions in the future.
He's at 10 league goals as an attacking midfielder already..

Righteous Steps

He has 10 goals and 6 assists in 18 games this season, he can do everything.

Righteous Steps

Not really. We had no choice in the matter. The kid and his family wanted to move back home to Germany. We chased KDB and Salah out of the club ourselves and we only have ourselves (Mourinho) to blame. We claim Musiala as a Cobham product but I don’t feel even the tiniest bit bitter about him because it is the nature of academy football. You lose players to other clubs all the time for all kinds of reasons. It’s all good. Always delighted to see him balling out.
Fair enough.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
No one can really take him seriously unless he comes to the PL. Only place real ball is played.