Television James Corden

HookedOnAPhelan

Disregarding the legendary James Corden, "Carpool Caraoke" has always seemed like such a weird concept to me. Artists karaoking to their own songs? Why would people want to watch that? Isn't the whole point that they're supposed to show a "real" side of themselves? And not them being narcissistic dickshits who love nothing more than singing along to their own songs?

I fecking hate everyone.

hobbers

Disregarding the legendary James Corden, "Carpool Caraoke" has always seemed like such a weird concept to me. Artists karaoking to their own songs? Why would people want to watch that? Isn't the whole point that they're supposed to show a "real" side of themselves? And not them being narcissistic dickshits who love nothing more than singing along to their own songs?

I fecking hate everyone.
And if you have to make such a narcissistic, pandering show for an audience of smooth-brains, at least have the artists taken on an actual drive, in a real car on a real road. And make them actually sing along rather than just mime. Then at the end drive each one of them off a bridge into a fast flowing river.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Him with the Stranger Things cast in the worst one. 4 lads not really giving a feck and then Corden giving it his all. A host like Conan O'Brien would allow himself to be the butt of the joke doing something like that. Corden wants to upstage everyone at all times. So painfully show-offy.

Moby

Dick

I fecking hate everyone.
It's not just the songs, they talk about normal stuff which depending on the guest is entertaining. Similar to normal talk shows.

Jin going "you're the joke guy" to James hard me in splits. :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's not just the songs, they talk about normal stuff which depending on the guest is entertaining. Similar to normal talk shows.

Jin going "you're the joke guy" to James hard me in splits. :lol:
You liking James Corden is just about the least surprising development ever.

Fridge chutney

Him with the Stranger Things cast in the worst one. 4 lads not really giving a feck and then Corden giving it his all. A host like Conan O'Brien would allow himself to be the butt of the joke doing something like that. Corden wants to upstage everyone at all times. So painfully show-offy.

I watched the actual clip and it is so fecking lame. He's genuinely such an unfunny lame feck.