Television James Corden

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’d rather guide my mum into my dad

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
A hatred for James Corden is literally the only thing that unites everyone on this forum.

It's fantastic.
I don't but it might just be because I've never seen him anything. Has he done anything other than Gavin and Stacey (which I have at least heard of) and now this US gig?

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
I don't but it might just be because I've never seen him anything. Has he done anything other than Gavin and Stacey (which I have at least heard of) and now this US gig?
I used to think he was ok, until I found out he's a complete cnut, offstage/offscreen. From then on, everything he did was tainted and even the little things would offend me, like him breathing.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Vardy wants Corden to play him in "Jamie Vardy the Movie". Takes a twat to know one.

Sylar

I tried to watch a bit of the late Late show

He's so bad even with the half assed crowd record played of laughing or whatever it is

His delivery of lines are terrible
The guy in the band is funnier than him

I couldn't watch more than five minutes, I thought he was a success there but his delivery is like a first time guy at a stand up that's nervous and reading scripted jokes

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax

He's so bad even with the half assed crowd record played of laughing or whatever it is

I couldn't watch more than five minutes, I thought he was a success there but his delivery is like a first time guy at a stand up that's nervous and reading scripted jokes
He appeals to Americans nuff said.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I hate scripted jokes on any show like this. Even comedians, who write jokes and try to deliver them in a decent way for a living, sound so wooden when they deliver these. Don’t get it. Jimmy Carr is awful at it.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
What is so tragic as well is that he replaced what was the best host in the post-Carson/early Letterman Late Night era. What a gulf in quality.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
There is 10 pages of hate on redcafe. Just shows you how much of ballbeg that man is.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We will think he is awful, they will think he is brilliant, he'll lose 50 pounds, probably bag himself a stunner and have a regular slot on TV over there from now until forever.

I don't think he is funny but fair play to him.
Pretty much nailed it.