Television James Corden

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
If you say his name in the mirror 3 times he turns up in your bathroom and fills the room with his infectious laugh. He's also naked. Beware of doing this.

Ps. Wanker.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I give up, I've tried to stir up shite in this thread by saying I love James Corden 3 times now. Guess this guy is such a massive cnut even the internet wont believe me.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's not everybody's cup of tea but he undeniably talented. A fabulous writer and a pretty good director by today's standards.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I give up, I've tried to stir up shite in this thread by saying I love James Corden 3 times now. Guess this guy is such a massive cnut even the internet wont believe me.
It was hard to believe the "one of my favourite British people" in fairness, considering he is up against people such as Boris Johnson, Ed Sheeran and Gordon Ramsay

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It was hard to believe the "one of my favourite British people" in fairness, considering he is up against people such as Boris Johnson, Ed Sheeran and Gordon Ramsay
:lol: poor Ed, didn't know he was so high up in the cnut chart. What has he done? He seems harmless enough.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I always wondered what Hitler’s parents would have been like at the height of his infamy. I feel like this is as close to an answer as you’re likely to get, shameless.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I always wondered what Hitler’s parents would have been like at the height of his infamy. I feel like this is as close to an answer as you’re likely to get, shameless.
:lol:
I love this thread.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse they manage to put this fat cnut on a show hosted by Jamie fecking Redknapp.

stu_1992

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse they manage to put this fat cnut on a show hosted by Jamie fecking Redknapp.
He used to host it himself didn't he? Pretty sure Redknapp was a panelist on it then too. My idea of a nightmare that show. Freddie Flintoff was on it too. Hard to pick the biggest dickhead out the lot, but yet its still clearly Corden.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
It's because he's such a cnut that anyone who likes him is instantly exposed as someone not worth anyone's time.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Having now been granted Full Member status, I can finally get this out of my system: Feck James Corden and the poor, poor horse he rode in on.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
A hatred for James Corden is literally the only thing that unites everyone on this forum.

It's fantastic.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Personally I think he's fantastic at being a cnut.

stevoc

Haven't read the entire thread but has anyone mentioned yet that James Corden is a cnut?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
A hatred for James Corden is literally the only thing that unites everyone on this forum.

It's fantastic.
It could be the thing that unites a broken and fractured world. An undeniable, groundswell of togetherness based around wanting to smash his fat talent less face with a heavy flat object until it becomes a liquid.