Television James Corden

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I can still confirm that I don't mind him especially. I can also confirm that I still haven't seen Gavin and Stacey or the Late Show.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I wouldn't wish covid on anybody, except for James Corden.

His dad pops into my mum's Methodist book shop on a regular basis. I keep telling her to tell him he's raised a proper helmet but I don't think she's done it yet. She fecking better.

Smores

Why does he actually get so much hate? He's a bit annoying but has he done something else?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Why does he actually get so much hate? He's a bit annoying but has he done something else?
He's just known to be an absolute dick. Treating people badly, actively attempted to reduce writers' wages (or maybe halt an increase in wages), had to go to actual therapy because he was too intoxicated by fame.

All been covered in this thread at some stage

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Undisputed most despised man on twitter now that Trump has been banned.

I can still confirm that I don't mind him especially. I can also confirm that I still haven't seen Gavin and Stacey or the Late Show.
don’t want the late show. His carpool karaoke was amusing to start with. Gavin and Stacey was ok first time around. The Xmas special last year (2019), was utter shite.

Redlyn

I like him. For simple fact he always makes my boys comfortable. In fact I don't get the hate.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Upset that nobody has called him a fat cnut since the bump. I will.

Fat cnut.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Imagine being in the public eye that much, having that much time and that much money to pay people to help in every single way, holding your hand every hour of every single day if you want, and still being fat.

Castia

Imagine being in the public eye that much, having that much time and that much money to pay people to help in every single way, holding your hand every hour of every single day if you want, and still being fat.
Or he just gives zero fecks and eats what he wants? I mean he’s pretty much accepted as the ‘fat guy from England’ and is pocketing movie deals and has a prime show in the US, he probably worries more about what colour socks to wear than how many calories are in his meals.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Or he just gives zero fecks and eats what he wants? I mean he’s pretty much accepted as the ‘fat guy from England’ and is pocketing movie deals and has a prime show in the US, he probably worries more about what colour socks to wear than how many calories are in his meals.
I mean yeah, he obviously does. Bit shit of him though, in my opinion.

so really there should be no famous/ rich fat people?

perhaps he likes being fat.

I’m finding it difficult to comprehend I find myself defending James Corden :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
so really there should be no famous/ rich fat people?

perhaps he likes being fat.

I’m finding it difficult to comprehend I find myself defending James Corden :lol:
I mean, it’s not a new concept that looking after yourself is something that’s respected. And someone with his money can do it much easier than someone without, therefore I don’t respect him.

Call me the fat shamer of the century if you like.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I mean, it’s not a new concept that looking after yourself is something that’s respected. And someone with his money can do it much easier than someone without, therefore I don’t respect him.

Call me the fat shamer of the century if you like.
the fat shamer of the century if you like.

lsd

The Oracle

Surely in America he would be considered skinny

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

In this interview you've got a national disgrace who has brought shame to his family and it's probably in the national interest that he never returns to the UK. With him is Prince Harry.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Look at this guy trying to get some positive PR out of this depressing news.