• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Don’t disagree but appointing Conte would just be more of the same from the board. I feel for Olly. I really do. But my priority at the moment is ending up with the right man in charge.
I’m on board with that too - but he can’t go into the Tottenham game after today. They’ve made the position untenable. Stick Fletcher or Carrick in charge and give Ole some dignity. It’s completely unfair for him to face the media after this stuff. It’s Steve Bruce mark 2.

dinostar77

"Van Nistelrooy is also thought to have become frustrated by some of Cristiano Ronaldo's decision-making and reluctance to pass in goal scoring positions."

Hmmmmmmm....pot, kettle, black there ronnie old boy.

Mainoldo

They wanted rid of Lampard but had to wait for a decent manager to come available, Tuchel got sacked, they called him, sacked Lampard. They didn't sack Lampard because Tuchel got fired from PSG.
Oh right. So they thought we don’t want Lampard but let’s hope a good manager gets ‘sacked’ so we can make a move?

There not Manchester United. Lampard results continued left and there was a elite manager available so they sorted it out.

In relation to United. They don’t have to wait on anyone. The bad results are there the managers are available. Just get it done.

It’s not hard regardless what anyone says in here. Tbf I’ve listened to most talk clueless things for two years. Just accept what I’m saying for once.

RazorOz

Don't think Conte is the guy, unless he plans on converting Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood into wingbacks?
I don't get this concept which is being posted a lot on social media too. Conte won the league at Chelsea with a front 3 of Pedro, Costa, Hazard.

If he planned to use this formation at Man Utd, the problem won't be for these players, 2 of those will play in his system, which realistically it's hard to get more than 2 into any system. The problem is more that our full backs aren't remotely suited to being wingbacks. There is also no place for Bruno Fernandes really in his favoured system, it's his role that would be far more questionable than Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Even if the rot is at the top, do you honestly believe that no currently available manager could do better with the resources at Ole's disposal?
No. I don't. We've tried the international approach. I don't think there is anyone, currently who could fill the spot that is available to be honest. Unless we can uproot Simeone.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Hope so. Fernandes to drop into a deeper midfield role maybe?

Because of AWB's complete inability to go forward, I think he would be another candidate for the chop, unless he converts to the third CB, which I don't think he has the positional sense for.
Ole couldn’t manage to do that. Let’s see if Conte if he gets appointed can

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I don't get this concept which is being posted a lot on social media too. Conte won the league at Chelsea with a front 3 of Pedro, Costa, Hazard.

If he planned to use this formation at Man Utd, the problem won't be for these players, 2 of those will play in his system, which realistically it's hard to get more than 2 into any system. The problem is more that our full backs aren't remotely suited to being wingbacks. There is also no place for Bruno Fernandes really in his favoured system, it's his role that would be far more questionable than Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood.
Could see Bruno being used as a forward to be fair. He basically plays as one now.

BlueHaze

I honestly think after the Spurs and City games there will be no choice. Even this board who was dead set on backing him will end up firing him. I thought he would be given the season but after our last 2 league games it's clear as daylight he won't last till the new year.

9 goals conceded in 2 games. We are on par with the bottom fodder teams.

Revan

Assumptionman
I’m on board with that too - but he can’t go into the Tottenham game after today. They’ve made the position untenable. Stick Fletcher or Carrick in charge and give Ole some dignity. It’s completely unfair for him to face the media after this stuff. It’s Steve Bruce mark 2.
He could always resign, to be fair.

dinostar77

It’s not easy to change him with another manager

They have to spend other money, fire a lot of the staff

Bring in someone who will change tactics, dynamics, who’s gonna ask pretend things, money

A really nightmare for them, for the glazer if the club is not relegated it’s all fine, they live in florida, the club is only an investment used like an atm cash machine
Dont forget Ole is a good manager for the glazers. Doesnt upset the apple cart or call the owners out. They can tread water with Ole without really challenging for the PL title or CL. As long as the club keeps qualify for the CL he'd be fine.

UnitedFire

"Considering"....FFS. This Board are so slow.

I can imagine the Glazers at a night club....check out the hotty....yeah I might approach her, I'm considering it....wedding day arrives 15 years later...Still considering making a move.....divorce another 20 years.....the time might be right now.....gender reassigned....move on.....Glazers literally waiting to get dicked hard many times.

Last edited:

pascell

Extremely unfair. Did he say it himself? He has never complained about Mason, although you can tell his irritation when Mason simply flat out refuses to pass to him, which is fair because he has been uncharacteristically selfish this season. What he did say was that young lads nowadays are extremely lucky and privileged, and because of that more arrogant. Guess what? He’s right again! I’m a young guy myself and I’ve been given the opportunity to come to England already, and I know how lucky I am.

If Mason and the rest of the young lads can’t handle words as blunt as this, then they don’t deserve the chance to play with him.
Mason needs guidance and coaching on where he's going wrong, otherwise he'll continue to make the same mistake.

Greenwood has fully earned his right to be part of the first team squad, he's been one of the bright points of a very meek season thus far.

CloneMC16

If the leaks that the players don't believe in him any more are true, there is no chance he stays. If you lose the dressing room, it's over.

EtH

Agree. Poor form from the board.

Idxomer

Unless it's simone

No. I don't. We've tried the international approach. I don't think there is anyone, currently who could fill the spot that is available to be honest. Unless we can uproot Simeone.
You just picked the worst fit for United.

edgecutter

The players have all had a go in the media about him, it's pretty clear that they want change and if he is dugout on Saturday then that just tells you everything you need to know about how this club is run.

Incompetence United.

Denis79

Will be nice seeing players' form with him in charge in next 2 games in the league after they have briefed in public that they don't trust his tactics or style.
What did I miss? Who said what?

RazorOz

IIRC the Moyes being sacked reports started to come out the Sunday night and we had all Monday to deny them and we didn't. I could be remembering it wrong but I'm pretty sure there was a line from the club basically saying Moyes' position was unchanged then he got the boot Tuesday morning. Not exactly the same as this situation as no journo has said we're set to sack Ole but most reporting on the Woodward/Glazer meeting and saying it's under consideration.
Yes, but no-one is outright saying that Solskjaer will be sacked to my knowledge yet, at least anyone credible. Of course doesn't mean it won't happen, didn't Luckhurst post something on Twitter how Mourinho's job was safe a day before he was sacked.

Sviken

It's the work rate more than anything. Sanchez and Lukaku work hard. Ronaldo doesn't.
Lukaku works hard? You can't be serious. His work-rate is more or less the same as Ronaldo. Ronaldo would be fine with Conte. He'd probably pair him with Cavani.

BlueHaze

Looks like he wants to stay in the job no matter what.

Isn't that United Report account blacklisted as a rubbish source?

I've seen that account spew so much nonsense it's unbelievable mods don't ban it.

EtH

Extremely unfair. Did he say it himself? He has never complained about Mason, although you can tell his irritation when Mason simply flat out refuses to pass to him, which is fair because he has been uncharacteristically selfish this season. What he did say was that young lads nowadays are extremely lucky and privileged, and because of that more arrogant. Guess what? He’s right again! I’m a young guy myself and I’ve been given the opportunity to come to England already, and I know how lucky I am.

If Mason and the rest of the young lads can’t handle words as blunt as this, then they don’t deserve the chance to play with him.
Ridiculous post. Ronaldo can piss off for all I care if it’s a choice between him and our young talent. Greenwood looked twice the striker this season in his few chances upfront.

el3mel

Isn't that United Report account blacklisted as a rubbish source?

I've seen that account spew so much nonsense it's unbelievable mods don't ban it.
They're copying it from this source :

Hirst is a good source.

tomaldinho1

Simeone would be an awful choice… him and Allegri are great managers but should be nowhere near our club.
By international approach, I assume you realise Ole is Norwegian.

snk123

True, though 20yo Ronaldo was a lot better and the decisions were mainly about releasing the ball early, rather than shooting from any angle.
This. The 20 year old Ronaldo released the ball late. He did a lot of unnecessary tricks. Mason is just flat out selfish and greedy. Again, he's young and the blame has to be on the ones coaching him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"Cristiano Ronaldo is also thought to have become frustrated by some of Mason Greenwood’s decision-making and reluctance to pass in goal scoring positions."

Thank feck for that.
Ronaldo can piss off. Greenwood’s been fine.

Kaizane

Fair enough.

I think Shaw would be an excellent wing back, but I think we'd be in the market for right-sided one in January, that's for sure.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What has made you think this mate?
The leaks to Simon Stone are quite telling mate. Stone is reporting that the players feel Solskjaer is out of his depth in comparison to Pep, Klopp and Tuchel. Theres also claims about Ole indulging a number of players and not making best use of the squad at his disposal . There's also growing concern amongst the players when it comes to the lack of opportunities Donny has got, when the players feel he's impressing in training.

I'm not sure how he survives after such leaks which seem to indicate the players have lost complete trust in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.