Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Lawyers ironing both deals (sacking the incumbent, hiring his successor) & PR finalising media fluff (long live legendary ole, welcome mr x all of us will support you dearly)?

EtH

Blimey, and my post was ridiculous! Firstly, the bolded bit is disrespectful. “Ronaldo can piss off for all I care” in any context is just wrong.

Also, who made it a choice? This is all hypothetical anyway, but one thing that is clear for all to see is that Mason’s connection with Ronaldo has been off this season, mainly due to him ignoring Ronaldo a lot when he takes up better positions (or even other players, like Bruno against Villa). He should make it his business to get more chemistry with the best player of all time.

And by the way, Mason has only played 2 games upfront this season. He did play very well, which I can say with no problem as I’m not in the business of discrediting England’s best young player. However, it’s not exactly the largest sample size, and I don’t think his general play has warranted him starting every single game this season. This is one thing I can’t blame Ole for though; he’s one of those who can come up with magic at any time, like against Leicester.
A bit disrespectful like agreeing a comment that he was being held as a slave by the club when he engineered his move to Madrid ? I said after his signing that a 36 years old Ronaldo would not make us a title contender and he hasn’t. He also isn’t worth sacrificing Sancho’s progression this season or next, never mind Greenwood’s.

So yes, it is and was a choice and at this point is looking a very poor one from the club considering he has not elevated but hindered our overall play.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

So in the end everyone's still in the dark. Ole could be sacked before December or we stick with the status quo and end up a mid-table squad. Great. How wonderful!

snk123

What absolute trash am i hearing about Mason in this thread :lol: :lol:

Kids been excellent this season he's one of the few players that rarely puts a foot wrong and very rarely loses the ball.

Do you even watch games some of you.
:lol:

Rarely puts a foot wrong? This is from just one game.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Chelsea sign Tunchel 24 hours after sacking Lampard. We are doing a Spurs. We’ll end up with Southgate I’m convinced.
Eventually Southgate, but in the meantime, probably Carrick, Fletcher or Phelan till the end of the season..?!?!

TsuWave

He is also reason you support United. So in short, your post can feck off. No idea where this club gets so many idiotic posts from.
Ferguson isn’t infallible just because he did great things for United. The poster clearly means he can feck off with his support for Ole because it’s detrimental for the club at this point. It’s not that deep. I doubt anyone harbours malice towards Ferguson. You can drop your “proper supporter” pom-poms

croadyman

I'm not so sure Ten Hag is ready for the step up tbh. Luis Enrique would be perfect but I doubt we can convince him to leave the Spain job. I say to hell with the United way for now and bring in Conte to shake things up and bring some discipline and structure to our play.
Yeah that's what I think needs to happen and then reassess in a couple of seasons because we know he's not a long term guy

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Solskjaer gave Fergie his greatest moment in management. We don't have to agree with him but it's reasonable that he would be loyal to him.
He's never going to call for his sacking. They're good friends. Just like how Keane, Neville, Cantona etc won't.

Chip

Who’s considered the more reliable source Ducker or Luckhurst?

Giggsy13

He is also reason you support United. So in short, your post can feck off. No idea where this club gets so many idiotic posts from.
100%. My heart broke watching Sir Alex’s reaction in the stands yesterday. He is untouchable, that poster can feck right off.

Bosws87

Im not here to cherry pick highlights from the televsion, i'm telling you from the stands this season mason a (20 year old) kid has been decent.

Look at the senior players in Maguire, Fred, Lindelof, Matic, Martial, Mctominay if you want someone to blame.

I'd pick cavani ahead of ronaldo 9 out of 10 for the greater good of the team having someone dynamic that can press from the front is far better for the team as a whole.

Lingard has also been one of our better performers when given a chance this season, give him a run as he's got nothing to lose compared to the dross we see in the centre of the park.

fallengt

Ferguson can feck off.

He is the reason for Moyes and Solskjaer.

Calm fecking down. Fergie wanted Pep or Ancelotti to success him and He only recommended Ole as caretaker.
Our board was the one that fecked it up.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Who’s considered the more reliable source Ducker or Luckhurst?
Ducker. Although Luckhurst has been really good over the last year or two now. So I'd say there's substance to both their claims, perhaps they're getting their information from different sources.

hungrywing

Reminiscent of Charlton’s strong stance re: Mourinho back in 2013. They know these guys aren’t United managers and don’t represent what we’re about as a football club.
Indeed.

Christ this board and Woodward. The proverbial vampiric octopodes/-pi/-puses wrapped around this club's face, suffocating it whilst simultaneously gorging on its lifeblood.

Stig

Are we missing the obvious here ? Gary Neville is available and has European coaching experience.

Someone on here made a good pitch for Glatier at Lille.

Witchking

Ferguson isn’t infallible just because he did great things for United. The poster clearly means he can feck off with his support for Ole because it’s detrimental for the club at this point. It’s not that deep. I doubt anyone harbours malice towards Ferguson. You can drop your “proper supporter” pom-poms
Your post can also feck off.

MrEleson

Greenwood has definitely been a bit too greedy for my liking this season. He needs to look for the pass more than he shoots. He’s young so I’m sure his decision making will improve but the part where he ignores a wide open Fernandes in the video was ridiculous. That was 1-0 there and then.

Will Singh

I knew there’s going to be a meltdown but didn’t think for a minute that SAF would get sworn at. What a fecking low level to drop to. fecking ban the cnut!

EtH

Oh wow a Youtube clip of a couple of poor moments. Rock solid argument that.

Go to the Greenwood thread and quit derailing this one. I will meet you there with my fecking nunchucks.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I'll gladly take it. :D

TBH that was one of the reasons I created that thread. To generate some awareness

Didn't he want Sven Gorran Erikson and Martin O'Neal to take the reigns back in 2002?
Don't think he had a say. Sven said in his book that he was set to succeed Fergie.

MalaysianRed7

A bit disrespectful like agreeing a comment that he was being held as a slave by the club when he engineered his move to Madrid ? I said after his signing that a 36 years old Ronaldo would not make us a title contender and he hasn’t. He also isn’t worth sacrificing Sancho’s progression this season or next, never mind Greenwood’s.

So yes, it is and was a choice and at this point is looking a very poor one from the club considering he has not elevated but hindered our overall play.
Come on, he said that 13 years ago, then still gave us another season at a ridiculous level. Have you never said anything stupid before? Have I never said anything stupid before, in that case?

Also, we’re not title contenders and are playing awfully (not worse than last season so I wouldn’t say he’s made us worse, but still garbage) because Ole is the manager. We could have brought in Messi, Mbappe, Haaland and Salah along with Ronaldo and we’d still be below West Ham, until we hire someone like Ten Hag, Conte or Zidane. I also disagree that he’s hindering our young attackers development. Rashford, Sancho and Mason should be rotating for 2 wide positions anyway, and Mason is the only one who might become a #9 in the future. I just don’t understand this notion. Can you imagine being in their position and watching Ronaldo every day in training?

DutchRed7

If these reports are true, they're just taking the piss. Ole turning things around, c'mon man that has to be a troll

Chip

Ducker. Although Luckhurst has been really good over the last year or two now. So I'd say there's substance to both their claims, perhaps they're getting their information from different sources.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.