James Maddison - Off field antics

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Didn't find another thread on him so i'l post here. The Athletic claim to have spoken with people "in the know" from United, Leicester and Maddison camp and the general consensus is that they expect a move to be on the cards within one year; that could also mean January.
This has nothing to do with this thread. Start one in the transfer forum if there aren't one for him yet.

jem

It's a nothing article from Ornstein covering all the bases.
Yeah, it's really just The Athletic taking the same lazy rumours we get in the Sun and the Mail and giving it a premium subscriber sheen. So far, I'm finding the NBA articles in The Athletic better than the football ones.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I just did that out of curiosity. Watched a YouTube video of Harchester United beating Manchester United 3-2 in the 03/04 season and it has left me very confused.

RvN and Saha were abysmal in front of goal, by the way. Rashford would have been proud of their misses.
Look up Fulchester United as well. The similarities between them and us at the moment is crazy.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
People still want him to join us?
I don't.

But Grealish is there on holiday with him and also has a history of similar "incidents". Is it too big of a leap to assume he's not much different as a person? Would that change your opinion of him and a potential transfer?

Not having a go, just curious what people think.

Posh Red

I don't.

But Grealish is there on holiday with him and also has a history of similar "incidents". Is it too big of a leap to assume he's not much different as a personality? Would that change your opinion of him and a potential transfer? Not having a go, just curious what people think.
I think they might both be a bit unprofessional from time to time, but Maddison has an air of smugness to him which grates on me. Just my opinion and I could be completely wrong.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I don't.

But Grealish is there on holiday with him and also has a history of similar "incidents". Is it too big of a leap to assume he's not much different as a person? Would that change your opinion of him and a potential transfer?

Not having a go, just curious what people think.
That's not Grealish, it's Maddison's burd mate. Hth.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
People assuming things again.
How do we know he's drunk? But so what if he is!

Sparky Rhiwabon

Getting drunk in the off season is fair enough. Why post a video of yourself doing it?

I'd say "kids today" but this tit is in his mid-20s.
This sort of thing is the norm these days. Social media they call it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Social media has begun a wave of some young footballers posting a bunch of cringey as feck material but he's doing no harm.

E-mal

I don't get it, what's wrong with the video?
He is entitled to be a normal person in his free time. Hopefully he's not getting drunk. People have to realise that he is still young even at mid twenties.

Tiber

What is he supposed to have done wrong in that video? Got drunk and kissed his girlfriend?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Was hoping for more - fecker could've humped a pillow or two, at the very least. No mention of beanz either.

fps

I see nothing here that’s an issue apart from the obvious lack of social distancing. Season’s over, players aren’t robots and they’re only young once.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
We’ve all been there but I doubt any of us are posting it on social media to millions.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Nothing wrong with it but very unlikable personality.

arnie_ni

Watched the video 3 times now, what am i missing here? Whats he done wrong?

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Let the generational divide over social media (re) commence!