Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Being slaughtered in the comments on twitter :lol:

Are we still calling racism :confused:

dev1l

its almost certainly apart of their boot contract
True but I m sure Puma sells more eye pleasing stuff than that And what s the idea behind showing a lamb in the background. They want to tell us that he s filthy rich?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"Put this on, we're gonna go out the carpark and get you sat up on a Lambo. Sound good?

Oh, and could you take those socks off?"

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Plenty of stories about how much of a dick he is, he loves right up inside his own ass. Apparently one of his mates beat up a stranger that didn't acknowledge him or something.

Drainy

I don't know why footballers do this to themselves...
20 something year old blokes aren't exactly the savviest.

Throw in a lack of proper education, repeated bangs to the head with a football and the kind of brass ring-piece and DILLIGAF attitude needed to be under such public scrutiny all the time without having a breakdown and it's a bit of a recipe for looking a twat.

LJJT

Looks like a right c*ck, let’s avoid. To be fair he’s decent but are we genuinely linked to him it all seems just speculation. They won’t sell us Maguire and him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shouldn't judge, but he does seem an absolutely colossal tool.

Has a bit of the Stephen Ireland about him.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
I think he is very self confident, and yes, probably a bit cocky with it, but I rate him as a player, and although many on here see him as a 10, I see him more as a CM, which I think he would grow into. Also see him as a future skipper.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I think he is very self confident, and yes, probably a bit cocky with it, but I rate him as a player, and although many on here see him as a 10, I see him more as a CM, which I think he would grow into. Also see him as a future skipper.
He sees himself as a 10 clearly.

Dante

Average bang
Looks like he’d fit right in here
It's a photoshoot, done by a professional photographer, designed to appeal to a particular target demographic.

If somebody doesn't like it, it's because they're not a part of the target audience.

Scholsey2004

It's a photoshoot, done by a professional photographer, designed to appeal to a particular target demographic.

If somebody doesn't like it, it's because they're not a part of the target audience.
That particular target audience being the crew of the mother ship for chavs and scallys everywhere.

Shiek Gruff

As good a player as he may be, N'didi is the player we need more, he would solve a lot of our issues.

Fer

We were linked with a No. 10 for the 4231 formation we have been playing. It's clear that we are not going to sign Eriksen, Fernandes or Dybala. Do you think we would try to sign Maddison next season? It seems that Ole wants British players, so it looks likely.

prateik

We were linked with a No. 10 for the 4231 formation we have been playing. It's clear that we are not going to sign Eriksen, Fernandes or Dybala. Do you think we would try to sign Maddison next season? It seems that Ole wants British players, so it looks likely.
Gomes has that locked down.. for now.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Ole will probably not be here next season

Khalifa711

Maddison and Sancho would be top additions. I'd expect Sanchez and Matic to be moved on, possibly Pogba too (and hopefully Mata).

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Pogba is your best player, he plays best on the left of a midfield 3, why would you not play that system?

bucky

Pogba is your best player, he plays best on the left of a midfield 3, why would you not play that system?
Only explanation that makes sense is that McTominay, Fred and Matic all need him alongside them, since they aren't capable of playing the Casemiro/Busquets role on their own in front of our back four.

Fer

No idea. Maybe we are playing 4231 for the lack of quality midfielders. We have been playing that formation during preseason, that's why I mentioned it.

I would play 433 to get the best of our current players.

0le

Its possible, but I don't think it will be because he is British, but rather Ole will think he is the right sort of player. You are also right to have caution and say "try to sign" rather than just "sign" - who knows whether we will be able to get Leiceister to sell him. It seemed very difficult just to get Maguire and he wanted to leave.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ole will probably not be here next season
Ole will definitely be here next season unless United finish outside the top 10.
The club are invested in him and won't sack him.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Ole will definitely be here next season unless United finish outside the top 10.
The club are invested in him and won't sack him.
If he doesn't make it to top 4 then he will most probably walk

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Next season Gomes will be far more ready to make the step up, and Gomes has massive potential so there was never much need to sign a #10 IMO. Never made much sense. Holding mid is where I had and still have my concerns. Maddison wouldnt do much other than completely block Gomes' path, which is counter productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.