James Rodriguez

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Don’t want him.

If Madrid want Pogba then they can pay £150m straight cash or feck-off.

AlwaysRed66

Another overrated individual whose claim to fame seems to be at a world cup years ago. We don't want another mercenary thanks. If Pogba has to go then sell him for cash.

DanClancy

Apologies for the bump; the guardians rumour mill has a pogba for James+cash swap kinda thing going on. Thoughts ?
Happy to sell Pogba at the end of the season, wouldn't buy James but would take him on loan in Jan until the end of the season to fill a gap.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
With a year and a half left on his contract we might not have a choice but to sell him on cheap

SoCross

Just so you know, El Desmarque is a total BS source similar to Don Balon, Sport and Mundo Deportive in Spain. All total BS sources.

I hope that helps
Cheers mate, didn't know that. So all of this is bogus. I wouldn't mind James to be honest but like the majority, not as a swap deal. Think he'd be able to revive his career here.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
With a year and a half left on his contract we might not have a choice but to sell him on cheap
Pogba? then you get as much as you can from him and use that money to keep rebuilding the team, instead of taking less money and spending a lot of it on another juggernaut contract for a player that's most likely to underachieve his wages.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Pogba? then you get as much as you can from him and use that money to keep rebuilding the team, instead of taking less money and spending a lot of it on another juggernaut contract for a player that's most likely to underachieve his wages.
He has contract till 2022.

Nick7

I for one would like a full team of lads named James, so simply for that I’m on board.

IAmAWinner

feck yeah I would take him. Our current options for no10 are Lingard, Mata and Pereira btw.

Decomposing In Paris

He'd improve us, but his star has fallen dramatically. So I'd only want him here on loan with a reasonable "to-buy" option. Maybe around £40m.

ash_86

Another player in decline that Madrid want to sell. Would be a bad move.

Un4givableB

I take him on a free.

And you have to love the brass neck of Real, we should offer them, Fred for Isco. :D

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Real do not seem to want to fork out the money and by the looks of it, Pogba might be playing us like a violin by vanishing in the treatment room. Since time is not at our side, I think we've got no choice but to negotiate with Real. 1-2 players (Ceballos, Casemiro + 40m?) I wouldn't mind if we go for an all players deal with Ceballos, Casemiro and Rodrygo either.