Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's the right forum now :keano:

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Don't be a Macheda. For the love of god don't be a Macheda. *Prays*.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
There's a chance he's in the squad next season, though I'd expect that would mean Hernandez leaving. Wouldn't bother me too much if Wilson takes his place.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
There's a chance he's in the squad next season, though I'd expect that would mean Hernandez leaving. Wouldn't bother me too much if Wilson takes his place.
Good stuff, I'd never heard of him until tonight. Pretty ignorant I suppose! I agree I won't be gutted to see Hernandez go, I like him but it's time for him to move on.

Name Changed

weso26
Don't be a Macheda. For the love of god don't be a Macheda. *Prays*.
From what I've read about him he seems to have a bit of cop on. Macheda is a cocky lazy player who has not worked hard enough after making his breakthrough.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
RVP is the old Wilson :D

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Good stuff, I'd never heard of him until tonight. Pretty ignorant I suppose! I agree I won't be gutted to see Hernandez go, I like him but it's time for him to move on.
Well there is a lot that has been said in the Wilson thread from the reserve forum, clips, gifs and compilations as well. I'd recommend it.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
No way he'll be a Macheda, the paranoid lot have come out it seems. He seems to have more about him and looks like someone to be a star for the future. If Hernandez were to leave, I would not be worried. He can just slot right in!

Ekeke

Let's not overhype him. Would have to judge him over the next season to even know whether he's good enough for the first team.
He's good enough, if you've seen him for the under 21s. He always scores and often its a bit of magic to make the opening for himself and a really good strike with either foot.

The only question is whether he can develop enough with cameos as a backup or does he need a loan. The best part is that now he got 2 on his debut all but about 4 premier league clubs would love to take him on that loan. So he'd have a good selection to choose the right one for himself

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Might Wilson be better off with a loan move, all dependent on what forwards Van Gaal goes with next season?
I imagine that'll depend on the future of the other forwards. If Hernandez leaves it's good to have a 4th striker and it appears that van Gaal is a big believer of giving young players chances..so you'd hope there is a place for him.

For some reason I'm personally quite skeptical about loans when it comes to strikers. I don't know why.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Well there is a lot that has been said in the Wilson thread from the reserve forum, clips, gifs and compilations as well. I'd recommend it.
Yeah, just working my through it. If it gets moved here I can delete this thread if needs be?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Not going to get carried away. Obviously delighted for the lad to get two goals on his debut, but neither were fantastic finishes.

daniel9988

He's good enough, if you've seen him for the under 21s. He always scores and often its a bit of magic to make the opening for himself and a really good strike with either foot.

The only question is whether he can develop enough with cameos as a backup or does he need a loan. The best part is that now he got 2 on his debut all but about 4 premier league clubs would love to take him on that loan. So he'd have a good selection to choose the right one for himself
Hopefully he can get into a premiership team where he can get regular starts. Not sure if he's up to that level yet, but he definitely has time on his side. Sometimes you need luck too, to get the right loan and not get injured :nervous: