• Be made to walk alone through Liverpool

Votes: 113 14.4%
  • Buy a my little pony for the girl

Votes: 141 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

haram

Sky want Liverpool to win the league so why would they care?

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
I always knew that this character not only had serious difficulties talking with an acceptable english accent, but also some kind of mental and-or moral deficit.

And he has proven me right.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
This is just the beginning. We'll have to put up with another year of him, Souness and Redknapp being smug cnuts on Sky. Then you'll have media making montages/documentaries/film about their success. Poems/Novels/Books are also a given. Then of course we'll have banners, photos being paraded by their fans throughout the country.

We are simply not prepared for the disaster that awaits us when they win it.

shaky

But he shouldn't be thats the problem. He's a commentator and should he impartial. I understand it for CL games when people aren't as bothered by bias but there was probably Southhampton fans watching that last night fuming how 1 sided commentary was. They can still go down and 1 commentator was begging for them to lose. He was saying "we" when discussing Liverpool!
That's the only issue really. It must be really annoying for fans of Liverpool's opponents, shelling out a fortune for Sky coverage of the PL only to get stuck with a commentator actively cheering on the other team. I'm sure Neville is willing Utd on as much as Carragher does Liverpool, but Gary at least chooses to show respect for his role as commentator and respect for the viewers who aren't Utd fans.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Actually referring to the name of this thread, how did he actually get away with that, and just cruise back in! Incredible.

As for impartiality, they don't even bother now. You have people like Ian Wright saying "we" every single time Arsenal are involved for one terrible example.

Others who are accused of bias, like McManaman I wonder if they are actually as big a fan as people think.
After all, didn't he grow up supporting Everton, and then stitched Liverpool up out of a transfer fee, disappearing to Madrid? Before coming back and playing for City.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
That's the only issue really. It must be really annoying for fans of Liverpool's opponents, shelling out a fortune for Sky coverage of the PL only to get stuck with a commentator actively cheering on the other team. I'm sure Neville is willing Utd on as much as Carragher does Liverpool, but Gary at least chooses to show respect for his role as commentator and respect for the viewers who aren't Utd fans.
I think if united were anywhere near a title race at the end of a season and winning games in the extraordinary way in which Liverpool is he would show bias. If it was 30 years since it was last won by his ex team he would show a little more.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Actually referring to the name of this thread, how did he actually get away with that, and just cruise back in! Incredible.

As for impartiality, they don't even bother now. You have people like Ian Wright saying "we" every single time Arsenal are involved for one terrible example.

Others who are accused of bias, like McManaman I wonder if they are actually as big a fan as people think.
After all, didn't he grow up supporting Everton, and then stitched Liverpool up out of a transfer fee, disappearing to Madrid? Before coming back and playing for City.
Yeah but, if Neville had the chance to spit at a family then he probably would so we have to stop being hypocritical here.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah but, if Neville had the chance to spit at a family then he probably would so we have to stop being hypocritical here.
The chance?
I dare say you could engineer the chance if you wanted!

Snuffkin

If Neville had spat in anybody's face, he would never have worked in TV again

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I think it's brilliant. Clearly he's a massive Liverpool fan and he'd be ecstatic if we won the league. That said, I can fully understand why everyone else hates him as a commentator on Liverpool games.
Outside of Liverpool games, he's one of the best pundits on TV but he's Liverpool through and through (apart from the strange early years when he was a toffee) and couldn't hide it if he tried.

Sauldogba

I dont really mind Liverpool fans if im to be honest.Being from London we dont really have the cnuty ones like they do up north.

That being said i do find them to be the most deluded group of people i have ever come across.Spurs fans come a close second.
Carragher is just being Carragher.
I cant be mad at him for that.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Amazing what you can come back from. Actually spitting in a girl's face and welcomed back to be a Liverpool cheerleader.

This disgusting cnut screaming "Salah you little dancer" will haunt me if Liverpool win the league.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's a joke that Sky are embracing his biasedness

So much for staying neutral

lsd

The Oracle
I'd take Carragher's style of commentary over the bitter nonsense of Neville any time

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Amazing what you can come back from. Actually spitting in a girl's face and welcomed back to be a Liverpool cheerleader.

This disgusting cnut screaming "Salah you little dancer" will haunt me if Liverpool win the league.
BUT..it'll be fantastic if they don't.

On Ed Woodward

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

He's going after the elephant in the room unlike the United pundits only interested in bashing Pogba.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

He's going after the elephant in the room unlike the United pundits only interested in bashing Pogba.
Gary Neville has openly criticised Ed Woodward more than anyone.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Watch Neville's interview or prematch show before ManUtd vs Newcastle game last season. He called everyone out when there was rumor that Jose will be sacked if ManUtd lose the game.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
It's refreshing to hear that and more people need to talk about how poor the Untied infrastructure is. Good on Jamie and also Gary as he said the same before as well.

Bestietom

He should have never been let back with Sky. Spitting in a young girls face is one of the dirties things a man can do. I have seen Sky get rid of men for far less than this filthy act.

Status
Not open for further replies.